The Darkest Time - IC Board

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Roger: It is an airborne strike, to try to get them a hold at south and make us fight in two fronts. But we must kick their butts to make them give up. And we shall try to get a vehicle. And you drive, mister...?
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Ramses slapped the clip into the Colt .45. The smooth black, matted grip COlt .45 custom was a gift from his father. He liked double action guns. They were safer. Darkholder Senior was retired now and had passed on his weapon to his son.

Ramses: I hope it is that simple, Captain. The Chinese aren't as slow as we thought, hence the reason why this invasion couldn't be foreseen.

For sometime, the Chinese had been brooding over the loss of their oil plat form and the United States heavy handed laws that prevented trade. Soon talk died down and the Chinese had responded in the only way they knew how: War. They were provoked, and the US looked like the good guy by taking the first blow.

The Gangsters stirred and began to arm, some were exchanging glances at Hazel, but Hazel was too numb on the inside to take them on. Of course, if they were foolish enought to try their luck on her, they'd live to regret it.
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Roger: Well thought, Ramses. That's why we must be quick. If we take too much time, the chinese might be already somewhere else. Who knows? We are going on a Humvee. It got only one weapon. Who is going to be the operator?

The gangsters finished themselves getting ready.

Roger All of you, go to your places, help people getting out, kick those chinese's butts and go back to your bases for regrouping. Had you understood?

Gangster: Yea, Cap'n. Now just get out of our way.

You will have to choose
Bennor
Respected
Respected

Post by Bennor »

Rama Stryfe where abouts can I get your char’s bio and stats. And I assume we are heading to Vandenberg AFB I’ll drive and here is the most plausible route I can think of, through Beverly Hills to Oxnard, Oxnard to Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara to Lompoc, Lompoc to Vandenberg. Any problems with this route? Oh and I may not come back from Vandenberg, unless…
"your mind is your greatest enemy, its always with you, it knows everything about you and everything your going to do before you do it"
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Roger: Why? Is there any problem, mister? And you hadn't told your name to us yet.

Roger loads a clip into his Desert Eagle.
Bennor
Respected
Respected

Post by Bennor »

you can call me Lex and I used to play poker with some guys from there and well there was some accusations made, things where said and they all swore that god willing they would remove my head the next time they saw me.
Aaron readies his Colt .45
I’d like all of you to not ask me about my past
"your mind is your greatest enemy, its always with you, it knows everything about you and everything your going to do before you do it"
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Roger: Okay, unless you begin to screw up things. Then you can expect a questioning. And not a friendly one.

Roger begins to go out.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Pyro pipes up. I'll man the gun. I have a little experience with big guns.
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Roger: Ok. Brace yourselves

Roger opens the HMMVWW and takes the seat at the driver's right. He opens the back doors for Hazel, Ramses and Pyro.

Roger: I want everyone ready for fighting.
Bennor
Respected
Respected

Post by Bennor »

�Lex� hops into the driver’s seat and gets ready to go. ok everybody make sure your seats are in an upright position with tray-tables folded up. In the event of an emergency I’ll turn this baby around and take it down to Mexico
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Roger smiles and prepares his Desert Eagle.

Roger: Not if you're not ordered so, mister Lex.
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Ramses remains silent as he helps Hazel adjust her gear, they usually preped eachother. The Lieutenant buckled the ammo side pack to Hazel's hip and stocked it with Six clips 9mm Para and four magazines of 5.56mm NATO.

Ramses to Hazel: Looks like we're riding shotgun once again. He wann smile appears on his cool brown skin.

Hazel: Well you know me, Rams, I love to take by force. She loaded the M16A2 and smiled darkly.

Ramses loaded the m203 launcher tube underneath his rifle. One 40mm shell labeled 'Explosive' on the head.

Ramses then regarded Pyros and Lex. So, what is the main plan? Who is running the show, Captain?

OCC:
Ramses Stats
PRIMARY STATS
ST 6
PE 8
EN 6
CH 5
IN 6
AG 8
LU 8

SECONDARY STATS
Hit Points: 33/33
Armor Class: 8
Action Points: 9
Carry Weight: 175 lbs
Melee Damage: 1
Poison Resis…: 30%
Radiation Resis... 12%
Electricity Resis… 10%
Gas Resis… 0/0
Healing Rate: 2
Critical Chance: 8%
Sequence: 16
Skill Rate: 12
Perk Rate: 3
HP Rate: 6

TRAITS
-Gifted
- None

SKILLS
Small guns 47% (Tagged)
Big guns 6%
Energy Weapons 6%
Unarmed 48%
Melee Weapons 38%
Throwing 22%
First Aid 18%
Doctor 9%
Sneak 19%
Lock pick 16%
Steal 14%
Traps 16%
Science 14%
Repair 8%
Pilot 42% (Tagged)
Speech: 15%
Barter: 10%
Gambling: 30%
Outdoorsman 34 % (Tagged)
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Roger: I don't know, but since they killed Major General Hawking, i guess it's Brigadier General Edward James Stephens. He is the 101st XO, but he was commanding the 3rd Infantry. I believe they will get most of the action...if they survive the preemptive strikes. Here, take this.

Roger picks a cell phone and gives it to everyone.

Roger: Had to buy those. $2.300. Government gotta pay this later. Maybe with one of those Power Armors.

Roger forces an smile.
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Ramses smiled coldy. They're going to hold the Anchorageline hard. The Chinese are only securing a perimeter so they can syphon the oil. I'm sure our Canadian neighbors appreciate our presence. But thanks for the cel. Hell, never know when you need one of these babies.

The Lieutenant loved cell phones, true the RobCO Cellular phones were the best tech out, and the most expensive but it was something. Hazel seemed to like hers.

Ramses: Seems Hazel got a new toy. How about you Lex, like your new toy?
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Roger: Surely. And their new Gauss miniguns are rather overpower. They massacred our men. The 17th airborne was gone after 6 hours of fighting. Just hope we can counter it. Heard their new power armor really kicks butt. Chess anyone?

Hazel: Let's go

They then begin playing at the cell phone. The match was quick. While Hazel was a good player, Roger Maxson won easily. He lost only 2 pawns.

Roger: Anyone else to play?
Bennor
Respected
Respected

Post by Bennor »

Thanks for the phone, if all goes well and we don’t run into any trouble we should be at the base in about 3 hours, oh and I know you want to find out who I am but trust me you will find out at Vandenberg “lex� double checks his gear one last time ok people just tell me when your all ready to go.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Pyro straps himself in at the gun and pipes up, as he he loads the weapon. Ready to go. Just getting this thing ready for some action. Just in case we need it.
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Hazel continued her game of chess, but ROger beat her every round. Damnit, Cap'n, you're pretty good. She hissed as her king had once again been checked.

Ramses smirked. The men would have loved you in Sierra Army Depot where we were stationed, not one of them could beat her. The PIPBoy entry tape was loaded unto the interface and Darkholder saved his last transmission.
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Roger: I believe we can go now, Mister Lex, unless someone have something against it

Roger hides his Desert Eagle.
Slawter Thren
Regular
Regular

Post by Slawter Thren »

Hazel: I think we can go, too.

Hazel turns off her cell phone and kisses Ramses.
Our Host!