FOT Install issue.

If you can't get the Fallout games to run the way you want, or are having trouble with bugs, here's the place to ask for help.
Lucky
SDF!
SDF!

FOT Install issue.

Post by Lucky »

Now this game used too run fine on my comp, but I havnt played it in over a year. When I go too install everything seems too be working ok until I need too put in disc 2. It says that the disc cannot find the specified path, or I have the wrong disc in. It says this over, and over. So I tried too copy, and paste the path that I wanted it installed, still the same problem. This problem looks familiar, and I think ive had it before, but I cannot remember how I fixed it. Please help me out, I wanna play this old hunk of crap again. Thank you.
Lucky
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Lucky »

Thats an SS of what it says. It looks so damn familiar, but I cant remember. Please help!
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

I just reinstalled the game today with no problem. Just try restarting your comp. Sometimes mines a bitch when I install games. I've never heard of this problem before.

What kind of background are you running? It looks cool.
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Lucky
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Lucky »

Holy shit sniper?

Dude heh I didnt know there was any HpA still around.

Im gonna reboot right now, and I hope it works.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

I think I remember something about disabling autorun so slotting in the second disk doesn't fuck up the process.

Or go to task manager and delete the extra reference.(Which one?)
Our Host!