self-defense? lol

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

So basicly, 46, what you're saying is that so long as you're not enraged and/or sworn ninja-like revenge on a someone, violence is never the proper solution?
Hello New Jersey
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

the guardian wrote:So basicly, 46, what you're saying is that so long as you're not enraged and/or sworn ninja-like revenge on a someone, violence is never the proper solution?
No. Im saying violence is the last solution you should use.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I imagine people don't just kill someone because they bumped into them? see GUNZ R SAFE TOYS
:chew:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

The last time I got into a fight was 7 years ago...Junior year of HS...I opened a door to leave the building, and I guess I broke someone's finger...So he threw a little girl fit and tried to jump at me...

I guess it's not really a fight because I put the guy on the ground and had my knee to the back of his head telling him to chill out unless he wanted to have more broken bones.

I was a friendly jerk.
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

airsoft guy wrote:I don't get it. Did I miss something? What did I do this time?
187=police code for "murder, death, kill" if I' m not mistaken.

Perhaps it is not entirely on-topic but it leans at least a bit to self-defence or something. Here goes:

A few days ago a homeless woman got beat up by underage storeclerks in the Netherlands, Amsterdam. The clerks pursued the woman after they thought she hadn' t paid for some beer bottles she carried, "presumably" stolen from the store. The woman died shortly after the beating. Later, after checking the store' s surveillance camera' s, they had to conclude the woman actually did pay for the beer and other products.

Man, this scared the living shit out of me when I heard it on the news.
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Calal wrote:
airsoft guy wrote:I don't get it. Did I miss something? What did I do this time?
187=police code for "murder, death, kill" if I' m not mistaken.

Perhaps it is not entirely on-topic but it leans at least a bit to self-defence or something. Here goes:

A few days ago a homeless woman got beat up by underage storeclerks in the Netherlands, Amsterdam. The clerks pursued the woman after they thought she hadn' t paid for some beer bottles she carried, "presumably" stolen from the store. The woman died shortly after the beating. Later, after checking the store' s surveillance camera' s, they had to conclude the woman actually did pay for the beer and other products.

Man, this scared the living shit out of me when I heard it on the news.
Talk about psycho clerks.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

see now thats what happens when you dont have a gun. see if she had one she could of shot both clerks and still been alive.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Crusader

Post by Crusader »

I tell you what though, you think those politicians give a shit about us? Most likely no. I mean if a gun-control law is passed, they are not going to care. They got the bodyguards. So it don't matter to them. I say we rise up and change the corrupt system! Remind those bastards who they are working for!
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

i'm with crusader on that one!
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Feeling nazish today, or just teenager-stupid?
Hello New Jersey
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Yeah dude, the whole point in wanting to be a politician is so you can SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY AND CHILL! AND WHEN SUM PLEBS COME 2 U U CAN SAY LOL FUCK OFF THIS IS DEMOCRACY DFAMMIT!!111
Crusader

Post by Crusader »

All governments are like that. Fucking politicians. Who was the fucker who started the idea of war and governments anyway damnit?

"Can't we all just get along?" I guess people need someone to tell them what to do though. Oh well. Cheers mate.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

that sounds like commie talk megatron!! you a dang red now huh?
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Is it infectious, doctor?
Hello New Jersey
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

no mega aint a communist, he isnt worthy.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

only because he didnt bring enough gum for everyone in line.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

heck, I don't even like gum! By jove we gotta fight the commies before they uprise against our god-fearing good-ol' democratic government and stamp on the souls of us educated folk!

extreme partys only happen in shitty countrys, so it can't be too good eh? cheers mate
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

would monarchy be considered extreme?

lol jk :)
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

No Monarchy is the sensible solution, new labour is the extreme.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Rev
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rev »

I read once about this lady that was about to get muged, so she got down on her hands and knees and started to bark like a dog. The mugger though she was one crazy beotch and left her alone. Then the artical talks about thats what every one should do in that kind of situation. Which i think is way wrong, yeah that one mugger ran away but who knows the next time she gets mugged and does that the guy might just knock her out. Or be in a bad mood and put a cap in her ass not wanting to deal with the crazy person. A majorty of the muggers dont like confrentations they just want u to give in to their demands, but their are people out their that will kill u just for a couple bucks and its hard to tell the 2 kinds apart. So i say if they want ur money give it to them no point in dieing over pocket change. I learned the hard way and almost payed for it.
There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality;
and then there are those who turn one into the other. --Douglaus Everett
Our Host!