Religion....again

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Soldier87

Religion....again

Post by Soldier87 »

Megatron has been accusing me of being a jew hater and a nazi. I wrote something about the bible being having mistakes in it, since it was written in Hebrew first, then translated into many other languages. It was written way back then, so there were bound to be metaphors. Well anyway if you wanna read my whole post, go the "Religious opions (again)" topic in this room, its locked so if you wanna reply to someones post from there reply it in here. Anyways, Megatron needs to fucking read first, cause he cant comprehend shit. I never once implied that jews were evil, or they werent human. Never. Yet Megatron, being the dumbshit he is, said i did. WTF!!!!
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Not again, we've been over this once.....actually multiple times if the "again" part holds true. We know you're not a nazi or a jew hater, it's just the way you wrote that specific text made you look that way, and even if you are, who cares? LOCK I SAY! LOCK!
Harriers for the cup.
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

How the hell do you get me as being a jew hater from what i wrote. i was just stating that the bible was written in Hebrew first then translated. The translating part being the time the mistakes were made. If i said that the last post before mine here was written by you, does that make me a hater agianst yourself wolfman. People just take things out of context like the media to try and start crap in which they have no clue in what the person meant. Nowhere in there is any hate remarks or clues that jews are non human or whatever. You gotta think first before you reply man. Like i said, i dont care what damn religion or God you beleive in.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Soldier87 wrote:It was written in Hebrew, then someone translated it to English and German and so on. If you ever study Hebrew language or even look at it, it looks difficult to understand and read less you it be your native tounge. Plus it was written way way way back then. People back then were more hard to understand they way they wrote and spoke. Then it was translated into another language by MAN. well man makes mistakes.
Alright Megatron already tried to explain this how you said it. I guess I will again, except lacking the fancy color coding. You said it was written in Hebrew which is the native langauge of Isreal ((hence most all jewish people)). You then said that the bible was written in Hebrew. Then you said that "man" translated it. The idea you give off is that people who speak Hebrew aren't human, but are more then that.
Soldier87 wrote:If i said that the last post before mine here was written by you, does that make me a hater agianst yourself wolfman.
What? Are you insinuating that I'm Jewish?
Soldier87 wrote:You gotta think first before you reply man.
Likewise, it may also help to reread your post before posting and what other people said about those posts and as to WHY they said it. It saves me time and effort in explaining.

Speaking of which......wasn't this supposed to be about religion...not about what Megatron said from one of your quotes.......Please some one lock this.
Harriers for the cup.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

WTF!!!!!!!11
bey.
The Gaijin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Gaijin »

...I didn't think his wording was Anti-Semetic, but nevertheless who gives a shit what one guy thinks? No one's calling you a fucking nazi other than Megatron...hell, this should be in the wasteland, not general discussion.
HEY WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT???
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

How are we meant to understand you soldier if even YOU can't read your posts right D:

damn nazi schools, what else do they teach you HUH!?
:chew:
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

This topic was closed & reasonably so by OTB re-opening it here only earns a lock. Sorry folks take the fight off GD. There is a similarly related thread already existing in the Wasteland.
"I think you could beat IPLAY up for lunch money and still come up short." -Interrupt
Our Host!