Is it sad?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
NachoMonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by NachoMonkey »

Hey i got a novel idea thatll melt those pounds right off you and doesn't require Dance Dance Revolution.

Its called exercise.

It'll do wonders I promise.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Dark_Machine wrote:Alright guys, chill on Johnny. He's doing something to better something that he sees as wrong with himself, so why not a little support instead of flaming hatred?
Nice people on DAC? are you out of your mind?! What fun would that be!?
Harriers for the cup.
Dark_Machine
Regular
Regular

Post by Dark_Machine »

NachoMonkey wrote:Hey i got a novel idea thatll melt those pounds right off you and doesn't require Dance Dance Revolution.

Its called exercise.

DDR is exercise. Ever played it?

And I'm not really a nice guy, I just have to remind everyone that sometimes it's better to shut the fuck up. Half the people who have made negative comments about Johnny on this thread probably have no idea how difficult it is to change something about yourself so drastically. Losing weight, especially weight you've had on for awhile, is a very hard thing to do, and anyone who can drop 10 of 50, while still dropping, deserves a little respect.
Jay Levi
DJ Eripio
The Dark Machine
"He is a driven, unflinching, calculating machine, and nothing is beyond him."
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

atoga wrote:Your overweight, L33T DDR-diet cronies? Oh I'm sorry, I think I'd better BACK OFF CRACKA.

Also you never mentioned the RAP WAR, to tuff for you?
rap war, liek whigga style ? how k00l omg
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

meh it wasn't that gooder thread anyway, you went all ghetto-nostalgia-goose on our asses! OUR ASSES FOR CHRRISKAKA!

Good job losing weight and stuff, I'm having a tough job gaining weight because being a fat guy means you can have a beard.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

What's the point, DM? Johnny is a fatass loser. When he loses the 150 give or take five pounds he'll be a skinny loser.
fuck
Dark_Machine
Regular
Regular

Post by Dark_Machine »

The point is that sometimes people need support. Johnny comes here because whether you like him or not, he likes you. He values your advice (as a group) and you shouldn't shit on that.

It's possible to change who you are inside, as well as outside. Whether you see him as a loser or not is your own buisness, but what does it accomplish if you go off telling him that all the time? Nothing. Just makes you look like a fool, and you're not a fool SM. So don't act like one.
Jay Levi
DJ Eripio
The Dark Machine
"He is a driven, unflinching, calculating machine, and nothing is beyond him."
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Harriers for the cup.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

iohkus maybe? wrote:rap war, liek whigga style ? how k00l omg
No, just like randomly dishing out the insults. You uninitiated shithead.

This threads dumb D:...
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Alphawulf
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Alphawulf »

I lost track... what was this thread about? Swimmers on diet pills playing Dance Dance Revolution while having a whigga rap war with each other? and I presume somehow Mr. T is involved in this.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

ok, first things first. why in the hell would any straight guy have the name johnpeepee and ever play DDR. i mean have you ever walked by going into a laser tag game and seen the fruits jumping around like crackhead monkeys on the thing?
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

Hammer wrote:You'll never be fucked in the literal sense unless you lower your standards, pork-chop.
LOL. That wasnt to nice now. And yet under your name it reads ambassador of love and kindness. LOL. Funny remark though.
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

JohnPnP wrote:Hmm, I beleive if you made fun of me at school, I would have to beat you up. Heh, my friends and I are t3h l33t shit around LHS. We pwn our school.
And I'm not taking any drugs to help lose weight, WTF gave you all that idea?
LHS? Whats the name of the school?
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

NachoMonkey wrote:Hey i got a novel idea thatll melt those pounds right off you and doesn't require Dance Dance Revolution.

Its called exercise.

Yeah no kidding. Everyone these days are looking for the easy way out. If you're fat, just go outside and walk your ass off or use a walker or something. You cant expect things to just magically happen.
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

A prime example of why three posts aren't always better than one.
Silver
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Silver »

JohnPnP wrote:well, he's a competition swimmer, and he's buff. He is my friend, I don't "Boss" him around. Christ.
I'd he'd be such a good friend he'd be helping you better yourself instead of still letting you even touch donuts and chemical pills. Get yer facts straight.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Not really, if you went up to your friends and said 'I'm going on a diet' perhaps they'd make fun of you or not care or something. Excercise isn't as bigger part to losing weight, but the proper diet is?

I dunno, bizarro
:chew:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

atoga wrote:
iohkus maybe? wrote:rap war, liek whigga style ? how k00l omg
No, just like randomly dishing out the insults. You uninitiated shithead.

This threads dumb D:...
lolol ya wuteva
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

we kinda went off topic wouldnt you say? lol. what was the original topic about, something about having a post count. yeah.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Your post count is low. Why don't you go hang yourself?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Our Host!