Is it sad?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Is it sad?

Post by JohnPnP »

Is it sad that someone who joined a year and a couple months after me has 10 times my post count?
EzekielLyne (8:34:01 PM): would you be the one they make fun of?
EzekielLyne (8:34:31 PM): like "This here is John, the retarded gamer, he enjoys madden 2005, and grand theft auto
EzekielLyne (8:35:02 PM): and he is eagerly expecting the arrival of the next Lara Croft game
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

Know what's even more sad? that you're 50 pounds over-weight and expect to go out with the prom-queen of your high school.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

whats even more said is writing poetry about how you want to die.
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

Nah, A: she wasn't the prom queen.
B: She graduated early, so i'm fucked anyway (not in the literal sense)
EzekielLyne (8:34:31 PM): like "This here is John, the retarded gamer, he enjoys madden 2005, and grand theft auto
EzekielLyne (8:35:02 PM): and he is eagerly expecting the arrival of the next Lara Croft game
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

You'll never be fucked in the literal sense unless you lower your standards, pork-chop.
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

Pooper: It wasn't about how I want to die. It was about me killing everyone at my school! Suicide poetry is SO passe.
Hammer: You like boys, what else can I say.
Oh and Only 30 pounds overweight now, DDR has taken off da pounds, only i won't post a pick till i am fit, because its way too much materail for you bastards.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

JohnPnP wrote:Pooper: It wasn't about how I want to die. It was about me killing everyone at my school! Suicide poetry is SO passe.
Hammer: You like boys, what else can I say.
Oh and Only 30 pounds overweight now, DDR has taken off da pounds, only i won't post a pick till i am fit, because its way too much materail for you bastards.
Now all you need to do now is stop acting like a jackass. I bet your real good in DDR with your asian friends. Get your tap shoes ready!!
EvoG
Developer GOD
Developer GOD

Post by EvoG »

DDR? RAM has taken the pounds off?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Re: Is it sad?

Post by VasikkA »

JohnPnP wrote:Is it sad that someone who joined a year and a couple months after me has 10 times my post count?
The only thing sad in this forum is you.
Silver
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Silver »

What's this? Gangbang up on the fatkid?

JohnPeePee, alittle exercise never hurt anyone, and using medication to loose weight is for wimps.

So drop that PnP and move that ass boy.
Nuclear Gandhi
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Silver wrote:
JohnPeePee, alittle exercise never hurt anyone, and using medication to loose weight is for wimps.
I agree. What a fucking pansy. One of those asses who expects he'll lose weight while he sits on his fat ass all day.

Tee hee, picking on people is teh fun.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Hammer wrote:You'll never be fucked in the literal sense unless you lower your standards, pork-chop.
If he's really desperate, he could try to commit a crime and get thrown in jail... :hypno:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I found that cheerleaders like fat dudes...Me being a fat dude, and having dated 3 cheerleaders from 2 different colleges, and having amazing sex with two of them...Even lost my cockring in one of them...I didn't see her much after that...I guess you've gotta be a freaky fat dude that's tall and beats people up at random...And having piercings all over your face and body doesn't hurt...Might also help to have purple or blue hair...They really like blue hair. Just don't expect the one that doesn't put out to bail you out of jail when you get arrested for some stupid ass law no one has ever heard of...That fucking bitch.

What you've gotta look out for, though, are those chicks that wander around your college campus, ask for a cigarette, and start conversations about their lives...Then when you think you are ready to leave, you end up saying "Hey, wanna go get a drink?" then you get to the coffee shop and find out they're 16, and they're just on campus to see if they like the school, and their father comes and picks them up, and it's really an odd situation alltogether, so you lie and say you're an 18 year old freshman that just happens to have a Grizzly Adam's beard, rides a motorcycle, and walks with a limp...Then the chick calls you every god damned day for three months before you decide to disconnect your phone service because you don't have caller ID to screen the calls...But luckily, she has no idea where you live, and if you happen to see her on campus once in a while, you can just duck into a building.

Not that that's ever happened.
DJ Slamák
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by DJ Slamák »

EvoG wrote:DDR? RAM has taken the pounds off?
Dance Dance Revolution... n00b :p lol
BlackDog
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BlackDog »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:Not that that's ever happened.
You are a PEDOPHILE!

ROFL!

:badgrin:
EvoG
Developer GOD
Developer GOD

Post by EvoG »

HAHAH DANCE DANCE OMG WTF LOL!!!?!!?1!?!!?

Actually that sounds like a great idea.

Keep doing that John...and really...if you can buckle down and control your portions and stop taking in simple sugars ( processed; soda, candy ) you'll be surprised that you can drop the pounds, albeit slowly, but pounds that will stay off. Eat regularly every 2 to 3 hours, small portions, and add a protein source to each portion ( or larger protein to every other ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ). This doesn't mean do the low carb crap ( it does work but you'll go into massive ketosis which in the long term will kill ya :) ).

What was the topic again?

Oh yeah....its sad indeed.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:I found that cheerleaders like fat dudes...
I've been seeing a lot of weirdness lately. Hot chicks with ugly dudes and decent guys with hideous she-cows. So if you're somewhere in the middle you're screwed.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Mad Max RW wrote:I've been seeing a lot of weirdness lately. Hot chicks with ugly dudes and decent guys with hideous she-cows. So if you're somewhere in the middle you're screwed.
Don't you mean 'So if you're somewhere in the middle you haven't a chance of being screwed.' :)
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

lol i just read this thread

lol johnpeepee and hammer is cool.
bey.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Eww John, I can't believe you play Dance Dance Revolution. If you actually want to lose some poundage, like lift weights or run or do sports or something. You remind me of the people (some of whom are friends sadly) who I make fun of at school D:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Our Host!