MOTHERS AGAINST LARGE VIBRATING TOOLS

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

MOTHERS AGAINST LARGE VIBRATING TOOLS

Post by Megatron »

http://www.allmax.com/MILT/

perhaps we should have licensed knives and forks? mabye safety sporks and stuff? hardcore

Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

The toggle...OF DEATH! Babababum...

Not bad, this is almost as cool as CAP
Ozrat wrote:I haven't been so oppressed since prom in 9th grade.
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Yeah, it's like the guy that invented rocks. If he wanted to spend more to make them safe he would have coated them in thick rubber. Who cares people get maimed and die, some just get it taken care of a little sooner. Power tool wounds give you character and make you street tough.
Genghis01
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Genghis01 »

I wonder if Dildoes are included...
Oops did I just send this too the Wasteland?
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

no it's already wasteland material sdf.
bey.
Genghis01
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Genghis01 »

I understand Gestapo :roll:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Licenced power tools means labours need to spend more money to get quilified. It'd also have a hand in hurting apprentaships.

It's pretty stupid though, I could electrocute someone with a toaster, infact anything with a decent voltage going through it. Maiming someone would be equally easy. You just need a bit more effort.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

Genghis01 wrote:I understand Gestapo :roll:
dirty mongol :roll:
bey.
InvisibleMonkey
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by InvisibleMonkey »

Damn mongolians, break my shitty wall! :x

Why can't people just learn how to not kill themselves with power tools, that doesn;t seem like much to ask of them.
Irony is a cruel, sadistic bitch.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Their afraid if the vibration gets to the private parts of a kid, he may get sexually arroused and will want to do it all the time. Like bring a chainsaw inside bed and stuff.
Rev
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rev »

OMG.. lol u think they would go after a worthy cause like mothers against drunk drivers or somthing of that sort but power tools.. i think their just running out of things to be against.
There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality;
and then there are those who turn one into the other. --Douglaus Everett
Alphawulf
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Alphawulf »

Join MANAMBLA. Mothers Against NAMBLA. Yah, powertools is a stupid think to be against. It's like being against cars because some people get killed by them. Now, violent videogames is what needs the angry mothers' attention, look at Postal 2. It encourages violence against african-american midget ex tv-stars.
Inin
Regular
Regular

Post by Inin »

You rang:

http://www.mavav.org/

It really is a problem. For those parents who don't exercise proper parental control(a thick leather belt to the kids ass!)

-Inin
Fight the Good Fight-
and die with the enemies' heart in your hand.
NachoMonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by NachoMonkey »

Christ.... if you dont want your kids around powertools keep them the fuck out of the toolshed you bored whiney over-the-hill wenches......
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

^ CTRL + 7 aka "Affirmative"
bey.
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

This site can't be real.. It's just too funny.. >_<

Oh, how funny. For some reason, the Post thinks that there is humor in attracting youngsters to their doom using tools. They continue:

Yes, a tragedy that power tools were not invented a couple of centuries ago, so they could have claimed untold thousands of more lives! Is the Tool Lobby's thirst for human blood unquenchable?

I could create that picture with one stroke of a distort tool in a program i recieved with my computer, which was created in 1996 for use by 12 year olds for making greetings cards.

What are the odd's the makers of this website are devout christians with white picket fences?

Were I them i'd be more worried about facts like: I, Since the age of 13, have carried a two lethal pocket knives, one of which i bought for the £ equivalent of $1.60. Knives are actually designeed for killing people, lightweight, easily concealed, silent and you don't need to plug them into the goddamn wall. And they are not quite so fascinating to the leetle keedies.

I once accidentally severed both tendons and one nerve in the index finger of my left hand. I couldn't use it for six months, I went through 3 months of physiotherapy to even be able to use it again, and now it is permenantly scarred from tip to palm, and has about a tenth of the strength of the other index finger. I did that with a scalpel blade, less than an inch long, the knife was the size and shape of a pen.

It was actually quite an educational experience to see the muscles hanging out of my finger.

Edit: Nonono. It isn't real. I'd seen enough of these already to actually believe it from the frontpage... I hope someone else made the same mistake. But read this...
Last edited by T-900 on Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nuclear Gandhi
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

I once accidentally severed both tendons and one nerve in the index finger of my left hand. I couldn't use it for six months, I went through 3 months of physiotherapy to even be able to use it again, and now it is permenantly scarred from tip to palm, and has about a tenth of the strength of the other index finger. I did that with a scalpel blade, less than an inch long, the knife was the size and shape of a pen.

It was actually quite an educational experience to see the muscles hanging out of my finger.
Dumbass.
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

I was cutting a halloween pumpkin. It was an artists scalepl, it flew through it like water and went straight to the bone. :roll:

Just an example of these li'l household tools permenantly maiming me ;)

IT ISN'T REAL?!?!?!?! RAHH!

Here comes the DRILL sargeant!
You sure seem CHIPPER today.
Boy, my arm SOCKET hurts.
I think I'll just LATHE around the houthe today, thweetheart.
This is SHEAR madness!

Nononononoooo.

:shock:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

T-900 wrote: What are the odd's the makers of this website are devout christians with white picket fences?
What are the odds that this page is a joke? Come on, their contact address is in Harlem ... uh, don't mean to offend anyone now.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Indeed. I read one of the articles. Absolutly hilarious labelling of a drill (with armor piecing drill head) and made by the Death Company, Black and Decker.
Our Host!