Cow Tipping ?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
NachoMonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Cow Tipping ?

Post by NachoMonkey »

Has anyone ever done this, or known anyone to ever do this ? hell is it even possible ?

I was invited to a friends place in farmland who has cows and we were planning to see if it was even possible

comments, discussion ?
DJ Slamák
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by DJ Slamák »

I've never understood anything about cow tipping. Namely, where it came from, and why it's supposed to be funny. :?:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

good luck tipping 2000lbs animals over with a risk of dying? it's possible though, but you're better off pulling birds wings off or something
:chew:
Bridgeburner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bridgeburner »

it's possible. but afterwards: http://www.sorrycow.com
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Yeah there are lots of people that did that sort of stuff at college. I went to school in a "cow town", it was very small with a big agriculture program and farms all around. I think you need two guys and have to sneak up on them while they are sleeping in the middle of the night. They sleep standing up. I never did it but there were crazier, drunker folks that did.
NachoMonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by NachoMonkey »

Ah yes cow tipping, its a popular pasttime in rural communities with bored teenagers, basically the tipper is usually very drunk before, and usually they and a friend sneak up on an unsuspecting 1500lb. cow, and apparently since these animals sleep on their feet, they're knees lock up, and they are easy prey for a pranker to push the cow gently but with great force, enough to knock the cow onto its side, and this process is seen as comical in nature and a funny story to tell people.

Of course you have to make sure your not pushing a bull, and that your chosen cow isnt among several other cows you could potentially anger.
Oh, and theres the possibility of hurting the poor unsuspecting animal too.

:?
InvisibleMonkey
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by InvisibleMonkey »

What the hell is the point of tipping over a cow? I think it's pretty much impossible, it would be like trying to tip over a small car, unless you have more than 1 or 2 people helping I guess.
Irony is a cruel, sadistic bitch.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

This thread sucks.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Our Host!