Beer and cigarettes

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

stfu
bey.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Subhuman wrote:Okay. This is a wee bit off-topic, but fuck it. I was talking with my mom last night, and I was saying that the recent smoking ban in the U.S. (and Canada, where I am) is stupid. I said that people should be able to choose whether they want to smoke or not, and bar and restaurant owners should choose whether they want to have a smoking or non-smoking establishment. So then my mom says that that makes sense, but smoking pollutes the air, second-hand smoke is crazy-dangerous, and the majority of the population doesn't want to put up with it (since the majority doesn't smoke, hence the ruling). I still think the smoking ban is BS, but I need more ammo to back it up. Is it true that smoking harms the air and environment, and if so, how much? Am I retarded for not realizing this sooner?
If you can't think of a reason to be anti-cigarette, then shut the fuck up? And second-hand smoke isn't like tear gas or some shit, you probably get more damage to your lungs by walking on a busy street or getting a cold.
Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

Kashluk wrote:I don't smoke nor drink... at least much. An occasional beer once or twice a summer :P but that's pretty much it.

But I've become interested of weed lately... Should I try it?
You NEED to smoke a whole bunch of weed. NOW! Trust me, I'm a doctor...
Subhuman wrote:Is it true that smoking harms the air and environment, and if so, how much? Am I retarded for not realizing this sooner?
Yes, it does and yes, you are.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Viktor wrote:
Kashluk wrote:I don't smoke nor drink... at least much. An occasional beer once or twice a summer :P but that's pretty much it.

But I've become interested of weed lately... Should I try it?
You NEED to smoke a whole bunch of weed. NOW! Trust me, I'm a doctor...
Even better, get a shitload of crystal methamphetamine, Kash. You're tough, you can do half a pound at once!
fuck
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Trust ME, Kashluk, your body needs weed like grass needs sunlight and hosts for it's larvas. I'm in the medical profession FO REE.
Hello New Jersey
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

Yeah Kashluk, see unlike eating paint chips like it appears you do. Weed is really the only healthly way to make you a fucking moron!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Weed is good for you bro. Here in Canada you don't go in jail for 30g of weed or less. It's pretty good :D

And yea, cigarettes is polluting the air, but not as much as cars, industies or whatever shit. Who cares anyway if the planet dies 1000 years sooner.

And btw where did you hear about La Fin Du Monde?
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Budwieser, or miller are the only beers that dont set off my cron's disease, and i smoke silk blue like a fucking trooper :) heheh
Our Host!