How would I change the way Lenny looks? (mod help)

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
Buffoutfiend
SDF!
SDF!

How would I change the way Lenny looks? (mod help)

Post by Buffoutfiend »

If its possible I would like to change Lenny to the red-looking ghouls and take the Harold's assistant out of his name.Is this at all possible? Also where can I get a F2 editor? I'd really love to make a few mods or so for the game :D
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

blackisle.com/fallout
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Buffoutfiend
SDF!
SDF!

thx

Post by Buffoutfiend »

Thanks bro. Now all I need is someone to give me some tips on how I could change Lennys graphic :)
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Re: How would I change the way Lenny looks? (mod help)

Post by Temaperacl »

Buffoutfiend wrote:If its possible I would like to change Lenny to the red-looking ghouls
To change Lenny's appearance, you will have to change the frm indicated on the map where Lenny occurs.. I haven't messed with NPC appearances, but you very well might also have to edit the proper entry in Lenny's .pro files to point to the graphic you wish to use.
and take the Harold's assistant out of his name.Is this at all possible?
Just change the .MSG file associated with Lenny or the pro_crit.msg (I think) file, depending on where that description occurs.
Our Host!