Sorry folks

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
Stevie D
Wanderer
Wanderer

Sorry folks

Post by Stevie D »

Folks,

Apologies, but the other commitments I have on the internet have ballooned and are taking up all my time. Also, since it looks to me that Van Buren can't be anything other than FO3, my enthusiasm for FO2 mod-making is waning at a rate of knots. I think it would be only fair to you and DaC if I resigned my post as moderator on the Fan Fallout section.

I've opened up the FAQ thread and if any of you want to use it for anything, that's fine by me.

The time's come for me to take a bow. I hope the projects you're working on come to fruition and blow the Fallout comminty away.

All the best,

Steve :)
ColJack
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by ColJack »

( you think he's waiting for a "sorry to hear that mate, you'll be sadly missed... " etc etc?? )...

ah well i suppose it's only polite...

Sorry to hear that mate, you'll be sadly missed.. :D

but before you go, any chance of changing the smilies..?? the cog ones suck big time..
Stevie D
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stevie D »

ColJack wrote:( you think he's waiting for a "sorry to hear that mate, you'll be sadly missed... " etc etc?? )...
Oh, not really. But it'd be nice. No, I thought I'd better explain what the score is and why I've done a disappearing act of late. 'S all.
ah well i suppose it's only polite...

Sorry to hear that mate, you'll be sadly missed.. :D
Thanks! :D

but before you go, any chance of changing the smilies..?? the cog ones suck big time..
Sorry, that's the admins' shout. That goes waaaaaaaay above my head. ;)
Our Host!