Enclave Campaign

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected
Location: In front of his comp or sitting around a table drinking coke

Post by PIPsqueak »

If everybody's ready then we'll continue.
After leaving the Quartermaster's office you are paged by Administration. You answer the call only to find out that you have 2 days to prepare and say goodbyes.
You can do extra training, talk to people for info on the outside world or mission specifics, or just rest up.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

What kind of training can we get and where do we go to get it? And how long is each course?

Jacob checks the list of training courses available, checks to see if there are any on weapons handling (small guns), covert techniques (sneaking and lockpick), survival (outdoorsman), and interogation (speach). :lol:

Lunchmeat, don't forget that you have the plastic explosives, vital for our mission, you may want to take a course in munitions (bombs and such). :P
Last edited by danferry on Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

Hmm good point

Ace follows Jacob to the list of training courses and tries to catch a glimpse over his shoulder. He tries to see if there are any courses on mechanics, firearms, or explosives handling.

See anything worthwhile?
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Magik Hobo 4444 »

and i definatly need work on my medic skilz
Jimi crowds next to Jacob to see if he can find any advanced medical courses (doctor skill)
Procrastinate now! Don't put it off.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

You can take a course in just a about any skill. Each training session is 8 hours and you have 2 days, so you can effectively take 2 courses and still have time to talk to people and get information. Of course, you could work overtime.

Jacob, you see a list of available courses.
-Ballistics and Bullets, with Captain Cammile
-Covert Operations, with Leutenant Garth
-Island Survival (4-hour course) with Leutenant Harvard
-Water Survival (4-hour course) with Leutenant Harvard
-Wasteland Survival with Sergeant-Major Frederickson
-Field Medics with Sergeant Hutchinson
-Explosives and Traps with Captain Jackson

Wasteland Survival entails Speech training.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jacob signs up for Capt Cammile's course of Ballistic and Bullets for today. And signs up for the class run by Sergeant-Major Frederickson, Wasteland Survival, for the next day.

Jacob gets his gear and heads over to the Ballistics and Bullets class to begin his training.

After class Jacob will head over to whatever place that people gather at, that may have some recently returned patrol/guards would go to to relax. Don't know what kind of place that it would be, a bar or tavern or rec. center.

Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

As soon as Jacob moves out of the way Atticus moves in to get a closer look and signs himself up for Explosives and Traps with Captain Jackson, and seeing that Jacob had signed up for Wasteland Survival the next day, does the same. He wanders aimlessly for a bit and then heads to class when it's time.
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

overtime, like instead of 8 hours, 12 hours? ok, coo

Jimi sits there fo a minute, wetting his lips, and signs up for an extended course on Field Medics with Sergeant Hutchinson tomorrow, and a regular Ballistics and Bullets with Cammile for today.
satisfied with his choices, he instantly goes to his first course to get a good seat.
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Christian signs up for Ballistics and Bullets and Covert Operations for the day after.

When do these training sessions begin? And what stands Island and Water survival for, 'cause I' m thinking of maybe doing some overtime if they' re any good?
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Water Survival entails being on a boat. Island survival is being marooned on an island or isolated place.

What are the rest of you going to do?
tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

Marlk has a second thought and removes his weapons and armor, slips into his normal clothes. He then loads both guns holsters his smg and shoves his sidearm where he can reach it along with extra clips and one of the stim packs. He puts on the belt and puts the rest into his backpack, he'll hide the guns when he needs to.
Malrk then regards the list and then signs up for Ballistics and Bullets- with Captain Cammile for the first day, and -Covert Operations- for the second.
He pats his gun... its a comfort thing. He glances around and says in hs usual deep voice

Where do we meet up after these clases are over?
sorry, ive been running a bit late (just started my highers >.< im back on now. :)
&#1090;&#1099; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1096; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1085;&#1086;
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Christian pauses for a moment, then turns back towards the message boards and signs himself up for both Island and Water survival.
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

Ace turns to Marlk.

Hmm, we'll meet in the common area. (like the recruit lounge or whatever) Got that everyone?
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jacob nods to Ace.

Gotcha Ace, see ya there!

tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

marlk tries to find out how long he has before they begin. He nods at Ace an continues to think of the devastation he will cause to anyone who does get in their way.
&#1090;&#1099; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1096; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1085;&#1086;
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

They all start at the same time, at about 12, and they last until 8. It is about 10:00 now.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jacob, seeing that class is still 2 hours away, returns to his quarters. He stows his gear and clothes into his locker, putting back on his cadet uniform. Before leaving to his class, he locks up his locker securely. And back in his uniform heads over to his class.

tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

Marlk seeing he has 2 hours to go head off to look for a computer. If he finds one he will see if he can find any maps so he knows a bit about where hes going and what kinda things are around there.
He keeps an eye on the clock to make sure hes not late.

Is it possible for me to hide to armor and weapons under my wasteland clothes?
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Jimi goes back to his bunk and changes out of everything then puts on his wastland clothes, to break them in. He keeps his ID at the ready incase of questioning. He then goes to find a computer to pass the time on, like playin games, looking up useless info, and taking personality tests until the classes start.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

If theres anyone else that wants to say stuff, then say it; the classes don't start for about 2 game hours.

Marlk and Jimi find some computers in the Cadet's lounge, a grungy bland chromed room, and start their respective searches.

Marlk; you find that all maps of the wastes have red clearance, meaning that only ranking officers and citizens can access them. And the wasteland clothes consist of the following:
~a pair of denim jeans
~a T-shirt with an insignia (Nuka-Cola, Bob's IOAS!!!, I *picture of nuclear bomb* NY) variable depending on the shirt
~a belt with a holster
~a long-gun sling
~a long coat
~a pair of boots
So you can hide stuff as long as your clothing allows it.

Jimi, you find some random things, but a computer game called Enforcer really catches your eye. You are immersed in the amazing graphical capabilities and storyline of this masterpeice and its general fun factor is unparalelled by anything you've ever seen before.

*Please note: views expressed in the above post are for purely Roleplaying purposes only and do not in any way reflect the opinion of the Gamemaster about the piece of shit pansyass excuse for a game FO:Enforcer*

What do the rest of you do until then?
Our Host!