Enclave Campaign

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected
Location: In front of his comp or sitting around a table drinking coke

Post by PIPsqueak »

Oleander shuffles into the back and pulls out an MP-5 with 2 clips, the same sort as Atticus got. After dumping them on the table, he consults his computer, mutters something, and dissapears into the back room again. After some time, he comes out with a set of dusty lockpicks. Never thought these babies would see use. Very few peeps use them nowadays. Oleander sighs. That's all I can give *you*, Jake. What can I get the rest of you?
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Magik Hobo 4444 »

jeez i am way behind... sorry again guys
jimi wets his lips, looks like hes about to say something, then wets his lips again, then says,Uhh, hoooowee, um i think i will take, umm the SMG if it can be used in one hand, and mabye a doctor kit and some hacking equipment? after finishing he looks up, all hopeful at oleander, and wets his lips again.
Procrastinate now! Don't put it off.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Oleander nods, checks some data on his computer, then goes into the back room. When he returns he is laden with an MP-5, 2 clips, a Doctor's Bag, and another bag. After dropping them on the counter, he says, The other bag has some chems; a unit each of Mentats, Psycho, Buffout and an additional unit of After Burner Gum. In case ya need it.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Jimi lights up quikly, ooooh! Chems! he snags up the bags, and readies all his stuff. SMG equipped, with the silencer on it, and the doctor bag at the ready
and i meant hacking equipment as if to improve my science skillz
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

The SMGs have silencers?
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

i was reading the other forum, and he said the silencer would fit on most any gun. the silencer being the one we initially get with our other equipment
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

ah, i see
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

This looks promising guys! Keep it up.
EzekielLyne (8:34:01 PM): would you be the one they make fun of?
EzekielLyne (8:34:31 PM): like "This here is John, the retarded gamer, he enjoys madden 2005, and grand theft auto
EzekielLyne (8:35:02 PM): and he is eagerly expecting the arrival of the next Lara Croft game
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jacob arranges his items out. He puts on the leather armor, checks the SMG and Colt. Jake puts the extra clips to the SMG, along with the stimpacks on his belt, for easy access takes the silencer and attatches it to the SMG and slings the gun from his shoulder. The rest of the stuff is packed away. Then he takes his Colt and slides it into the back of his pants for his back up weapon, the extra clips for the Colt are packed away.

The SMG is to be my primary weapon, with the Colt as a backup.
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

yeah, i put the armor on too... and i have my SMG as my primary and the doctor's bag as a secondary[\b]
tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

Marlk gives the equipment a glance before picking up an smg and shoving both it and his pistol in his belt, making sure he can get to them.
He glances around no talking much and looking forward to getting something real to shot at.
Sorry ppl, my stepdad would not let me on the net >.< :p back now
&#1090;&#1099; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1096; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1085;&#1086;
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Christian shuffles forward and tries to smile a little when he sees Oleander. Then he takes a look at the equipement. He points towards the Colt Hunting rifle on the shelves and the case of grenades standing on the floor. He waits in anticipation when Oleander moves to the back, putting on his leather armor and arranging his stuff.
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

Ace shimmies into his leather armor, shoves his Colt into his belt along with the clips for it and for the MP-5. He sticks the (sheathed?) knife in his boot for now. The rest of the gear is stowed away and the MP-5 is slung across his shoulder. Returning to full hieght, he grins.

Like Jacob, I'll be using my SMG as primary and Colt as secondary
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Oleander gives Christian a Colt Hunting Rifle, 2 clips of .223 JHP, and an extra Frag Grenade and an EMP Grenade . Is that all? What about you, James? Ah yes, the rifle and things. Just a minute; I'll see what you're cleared for. And sorry, Jimi, but there's no super-hi-tech hacking machine I can give you. If you want one of those, then you can play that 21st Century game, what was it, Darkrunners? Oleander laughs and returns to his checking of James's credentials. I can get you a Hunting Rifle and a Repair kit, but you aren't as yet authorized to get explosives. Sorry, pal.

atoga, what are your tag skills? Resend your character sheet please.

After checking James's clearance, Oleander goes into the back for the last time. He brings James's gear and a backpack for each of you. There's a belt and holster in each, a weapon-sling compatable with all Enclave-Issue ballistics, plus some casual Waste-wear clothing so you can blend in. Good luck kids. With that Oleander settles back with his magazine and continues reading.
Magik Hobo 4444
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

nice reference hehe

Jimi takes his clothes and slips into them,

if there bigenough to fit over the rest of his stuff, if not here then in a lockerroom like area, dont wanna get all naked around the squad

noting that there not as shnazzy as his Enclave outfit. he attaches the sling to his SMG and tries to conceal it as best he can, and places the holster around his arm so his sidearm is in his armpit. He then attaches the doctor bag to his belt in the front for the fastest possible access.

so how much would this bag raise my Doctor skill anyway?
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Jacob shrugs and changes into the 'disguise' clothes (we are cadets, we have taken showers together), puts on his armor again. He puts on his belt and holster, holsters the Colt .45, and puts his SMG on a sling. About his person, at easy access places, he stashes the extra SMG clips (9mm, right? At least the MP-5 is listed in the guide as a 9mm.), and the stimpacks. Loads the rest of his stuff into the backpack, puts on the backpack, and slings the SMG about his shoulder.

So, Jacob asks casually, Who's going to be responsible for the explosives? Who's the squad leader?
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
tinuveri
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by tinuveri »

Marlk quietly fits the silencer onto his smg and puts both it and his secondary into his belt. He fits his extra clip just next to it and pulls on his armor, making sure he can still get to his weapons he packs the rest into his backpack. He looks up at a voice beside him and answers only in his quite voice.
Not me, I'm just here to shoot stuff.
He looks at the others not bothered of what others think of him but wanting someone who will also use his brains along with his weapon.
&#1090;&#1099; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1096; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1085;&#1086;
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

Ace grabs a backpack, takes out the belt, holser, and sling, replacing them with everything but his SMG, pistol (silencer attached), knife, ammo, and stimpacks. He then puts on the belt, sliding the Colt into the holster. He attaches the sling to the MP-5 and lays it on the floor, then takes his armor back off so he can put on the wasteland clothing. Once the clothes are on he replaces the armor, puts on the pack, slings the MP-5 over his shoulder, and stashes his ammo and stims at easy access points. His knife still safely tucked into his boot.
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

When Jacob looks his way, Christian shrugs a loud no.

He then puts on the outlander clothes with his armor on top of it. The sling goes on his hunting rifle, after he screws the silencer on it, which he throws around the shoulder. His pistol holstered, attached to his belt, fully loaded with JHP. (secondary weapon)

Then he hangs the grenades on his belt, togheter with a clip of .233 JHP and a stimpack, for easy access. He puts the knife around his ankle and the rest of his gear dissapears in his backpack.

At last he loads his hunting rifle with some .233 JHP and grins. Seems like he' s ready for some action.
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

Err.. I guess I'll step up then. Atticus says, then sarcastically with a grin, Just call me cap'n
Our Host!