delete the wasteland

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

it's dum

yah
24%
nah
29%
archive of stupidty plz
22%
dog
24%

Total votes: 45

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Soldier87 wrote:agreed the wasteland is sick, and i can handle it, i just dont prefer seein those sick pictures,
Psst, I have a little little secret for you.... you don't have to read it if you "don't prefer seeing those sick pictures". Example: I think the role playing forum is utter shit, that's why I don't read it? Sticking electric blenders to your ass could be considered a bit sick, and I bet you can handle it, that doesn't mean it's obligatory to do so, even though you'd probably like it.
Hey, here's an idea: I have to read your stupid fucking posts, I think we should delete you instead!

WASTELAND ROX
Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

I voted "dog" as I thought it was some kind of Dadist existential protest about some of the dross recently promoted to gestapo status...
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

Gimp Mask wrote:
Soldier87 wrote:agreed the wasteland is sick, and i can handle it, i just dont prefer seein those sick pictures,
Psst, I have a little little secret for you.... you don't have to read it if you "don't prefer seeing those sick pictures". Example: I think the role playing forum is utter shit, that's why I don't read it? Sticking electric blenders to your ass could be considered a bit sick, and I bet you can handle it, that doesn't mean it's obligatory to do so, even though you'd probably like it.
Hey, here's an idea: I have to read your stupid fucking posts, I think we should delete you instead!

WASTELAND ROX
if i liked it then i wouldnt be complaining now would i. and go ahead delete (IF YOU CAN), ill just come back as someone new. and most of the posts in this forum, or all forums for that matter are dumb. mine and yours as well. and i know i dont got to read it, i went there once out of curiousity, well ive regreted it. and i was just saying how sick it is. and sating my opionion, something many people are afraid of these days is other peoples opionions. i guess its cuz theyre ignorant or something. and to remark about my stupid reply, well it isnt called the trash can for nothing, can you handle it.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

If you want to be banned just ask, I think the PR ADMIN :winkwank: could sort it out.

can u handle it dawg? TAKIN IT 2 DA NEXT LEVEL

I think most of the posts are stupid because we don't have any good topics. Good topics usually get sent to the wasteland and stuff and stuff anyway so it's sort of kubrick and emocore and stuff D:
:chew:
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

eh if you don't like sick pictures then don't go there. End of story. Just like if you don't like gay sex, you don't go to a gay sex club. Or if you don't like drinking beer, you don't go and drink beer. You don't have to like everything in life, but you should learn to tolerate it....

But maybe there should be a Wasteland usergroup that you would need to join so that innocent people wouldn't ruin their pure, young lives with such hardcore shit on accident.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Jimmyjay86 wrote:so that innocent people wouldn't ruin their pure, young lives with such hardcore shit on accident.
I thought that was part of the purpose of the place.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

re-name gd to LOL FUNNY NEWS AND COMPUTER HELP FORUM ^-^ HAIL MANCHESTER! because that all it seems to be :crymeariver:
:chew:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Or if you don't like drinking beer, you don't go and drink beer
But if you did go and drink beer, you'd like it more..Beer is what's for breakfast.
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

Megatron wrote:If you want to be banned just ask, I think the PR ADMIN :winkwank: could sort it out.

can u handle it dawg? TAKIN IT 2 DA NEXT LEVEL

I think most of the posts are stupid because we don't have any good topics. Good topics usually get sent to the wasteland and stuff and stuff anyway so it's sort of kubrick and emocore and stuff D:
Well I'll agree with you there.
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

Jimmyjay86 wrote:eh if you don't like sick pictures then don't go there. End of story. Just like if you don't like gay sex, you don't go to a gay sex club. Or if you don't like drinking beer, you don't go and drink beer. You don't have to like everything in life, but you should learn to tolerate it....

But maybe there should be a Wasteland usergroup that you would need to join so that innocent people wouldn't ruin their pure, young lives with such hardcore shit on accident.
I made the dumbass mistake of not reading the warning. I went there only a few times, until someone posted that pic on my topic. Then I stopped going there, if I was smarter and read the thing, I probably would've still went, but now at least I know to stay away.
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Yes reading is a useful skill in the modern world. For example if you don't take the time to read the warning sign saying not to pet the lions at the zoo, your life won't last very long.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Okay, this topic is dead and serves no decent purpose any longer.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Our Host!