EPA?

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

EPA?

Post by JohnPnP »

Someone should make the EPA. Get talking to Avellone and company, and get that and anything else that was left out in. Then, it could be a ... BIG Patch!

just a thought
EzekielLyne (8:34:01 PM): would you be the one they make fun of?
EzekielLyne (8:34:31 PM): like "This here is John, the retarded gamer, he enjoys madden 2005, and grand theft auto
EzekielLyne (8:35:02 PM): and he is eagerly expecting the arrival of the next Lara Croft game
Corpse
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Corpse »

I agree, in the Fallout Bible (can't remember which) there is a lot of information on how the EPA was going to be laid out. Unfortunately I got my hands full at the moment or I would attempt it myself but I don't see that happening for a long time; unless someone was willing to help me out with it. Maybe the Russian modders will have the motivation to take on this task.
Sirgalahadwizard
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Sirgalahadwizard »

I'd personally like to create a few more sections to the game. Mostly a bunch of my own.

One of em is some kind of town or city which has been overrun with mutant creatures and deathclaws and other nasty things. I'd make it part of a quest - go into the town and retrieve some scientific journals from an old college library (6 stories tall).

The other one was something quite like the EPA, but rather like a miniture Enclave with an EPA-like headquarters (ie, more than just that site, you'd run into operatives in other towns and there would be unfriendly patrols moving about).
Our Host!