My new fanfic, ideas?

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
TheReaper

My new fanfic, ideas?

Post by TheReaper »

I'm writing a new fanfic based on Star Wars, but there is nothing taken from the films, is there anyone who has objections or would like to recieve the fanfic? To recieve the fanfic, all you need to do is to PM me your E-mail address and you should get either the work in progress or the finished one. Depending on how it goes, I'm thinking that you will get progress updates from time to time.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Send it to me, I'm thinking on writing a fan-fic based on Star Wars too!

You already have my e-mail, right?
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Yeah, I know your e-mail address. You'll get a copy as soon as I get somewhere with it.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

I downloaded the manuses from the episodes 1, 4-6, and is trying to find a loose string that I can base my fan-fic on. That's about what I'm doing with the post-Fallout history...
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

My one is about a lone jedi who doesn't fit in anywhere so he forms his own faction of elite jedi with exceptional skill and black lightsabres. This is basically what my guy in the cafe is from, in fact, he IS the lone jedi. He wields dual lightsabres with unmatched skill. What do you think, not at all linked to the films is it?
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

A little like what episode 7-9 would have been if I understand the post episode 6 history. Some jedi's turn dark when on Luke's academy...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Never knew anything about episodes 7-9 myself. I used to know the story of episode 3 after reading the book but that was a while ago and I've forgotten. I'm not gonna change my fanfic idea though. I'm not going to get in trouble (I hope) as long as it doesn't go public.
Our Host!