ARENA FRAG-MAG!! Nr. 1 Stainless

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

THAT could explain it. I don't have Flash of any description. If that's the solution, I better find Flash 5 on a disc and install it so I can see the long-awaited comic.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Nah, got Flash 5, and still can't see it :(
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

I dunno wtf is wrong, but it ain't because it's MX. I tested
it on our two older comps, and they work fine on BOTH sites!
Testicular Pugilist
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

I just tried the angelfire website that you posted without the Stainless.swf on the end. That gave me a page saying welcome to my webpage and reasons why I like angelfire. There were no links to the Stainless.swf. I then tried exchanging the .swf for .html and that gave no results. What could be happening?

A possible solution. Is eveyone the angelfire one work with an angelfire member? If so then I think you may have to be a member to view it, it's a long shot but it may be the case.

BTW: Smiley, does it limit the number of pics you can post on a page? Basically, do you have more freedom than with geocities, if so, then I may transfer to angelfire while I build my own website.
Our Host!