The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper stands there still, waiting for a challenge.

"Come on, give me a fight! :x"
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

The ground quaked as bloodbath's corpse dissapeared in a puff of smoke. Lightning struck the arena lobby, sparking a small fire on a tapestry. The fire slowly rolled across the massive building, snaking over flying butresses and marring the tribute to human architecture. In the laboratory, the cieling began to cave. The floor was craking, and among the countless machines, an automated recording blared: "Fools! Now there can only be evil! (Copyright the Illuminati)."

In the ensuing chaos, a great creature swung from the storm clouds. On top of it's blackened back of scales, the demigod bloodbath stretched his respawned body. His cloak whipped around him while his steed landed upon the flaming lobby. The lord of the pit let loose a mighty roar. Bloodbath smiled.
One day...
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Blarg's GAU-8 Avenger cannon also lets loose a mighty roar, sending bursts of hundreds of 30mm DUAPI and HEI shells at BB and his steed.

*remembers to brace self against recoil*

*gives BB2's mount a 300-round burst, 200 rounds for BB2*

*closes with belt-fed gatling shotgun to mop up*
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

His fingers twitched.....then his hand moved slightly. Then he left out a loud groan. Stainless steadied himself to his feet....

"God...last time I do that again"

Stainless looked around him and spotted theReaper standing proudly in the middle of the Arena, S_F hugging his leg warmly.

Stainless then shock his head, and figured they were too wierd for him to kill.....but what the hey.

Stainless brandished his sword and strod up to TheReaper.

"I challange you to a duel" Said Stainless, slapping TR in the face with a gauntlent.
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Archchancellor gets a bullet straight in the other leg and colapses
"God damn it can someone please..." a shadow falls over Arch looking up he sees himself "Nice armor" he complements then activates the xt series suit and brings the power blades up onto his clones chest
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

The hail of gunfire sped towards bloodbath with lightning speed. It blanketed him, slicing through the thin cloak and smashing his armor. Upon exit, the bullets sprayed fresh blood into the air. Bloodbath's weak body fell from its perch and cast itself into the inferno.

The mighty steed, however, scoffed at the attack. The gunfire pricked its skin as though it were a slew of childrens' BBs. The giant beast leaped into the sky, spreading its wings. For that brief moment, only the leathery form of the demon filled the skyline. In a second, however, it landed before Blarg with a crash. It gnashed its teeth and roared in hunger.

Blarg stared into the face of this monster and shuddered. The lord of the pit spread its mouth wide, shadowing its prey as it ducked. The foul stench of its carnivorus breth was paryizing, and its massive jaw dripped with saliva.
One day...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

BB your getting way better at the descriptions oh well back to business.

Arch can barely move as it is and now he is paralyzed "Why does this shit always happen to me?" he asked no one in particular. Arch noticed that the Ion cannon was still going and you could clearly hear the crackle of the sparks arcing across the weapon "Ahhh shit over load." he yells and then a shattering explosion is heard and the arena is deatomized breifly killing all occupants of the arena and all the weapons.

{Respawn pit}

"Dammit BB if you didn't create that monster i could of gotten rid of that" arch yells at him
"Its Your fault you sholdn't have got that seige weapon out"
"It was your creature that paralyzed me" Arch says as everyone respawns
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Bloodbath sighed and reached into his shitty armor (Stainless took back his) to take out some small cards. They resembled playing cards, only they had the logo of the arena on them. He layed them before him, carefully moving them as though they would reaveil the future...

They were the scores. Many pondered how he was able to post the scores.
The awnser: no one else cared to do 'em.

Bloodbathmaster2: 9! What can I say? I'm still the best at good roleplaying.

theReaper: 8! Great job, man! Youre getting much better.

Stainless, Archchancellor, and Sir_Funkalot: 7. Nice try.

Blarg: 5. You got a ways to go. Keep at it, though.

Umpa: 4. Bad! Do NOT powerplay.

Thank you for you time.

Bloodbath bows and fades away.
One day...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Archchancellor reaches the Arena... It was completely empty.... Arch sighs and pulls out a pencil
"Note to self" he said aloud. "Fix the Ion cannons seige ability Overload time needs to be longer". he finsihed wrting when He heard a bing and turns around to face Bloodbath "I sense a complete and utter forgery on you score" Draws the nearest weapon that comes to hand it was a peice of wood... "Fucking cudgels" he mumbles as he hits the air menacingly

"BB when did scoring come into this?"
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

"Bluepencil started scoring in the origional arena. After a while, he gave up and stopped. All scores are out of a possable 10"

Bloodbath runs around the still flaming lobby like a madman, trying to steal all of the consessions.
One day...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Yeah i know that but why did you ressurect it?
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Bloodbath fled from the inferno with pockets full of warm soda and pretzles. He collapsed and began to munch upon the snacks with a vengence. The sugar and salt balanced quite nicely. He noticed arch and replied.

"I guess 'cause I wanted to complement theReaper on his improvement in rolepay (and scorn Umpa for powerplaying). No one powerplays me and lives... unless I die in a cool manner."
One day...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Fair enough" Arch replies and drops the peice of wood. He takes another weapon at random... its another peice of wood . he throws it over his shoulder and draws another weapon another peice of wood... This scene removes after several minutes peice after peice of wood is found. Smiely looks outside
"Hey who moved the fire wood" he asked the two occupants of the arena
Arch draws another weapon at random this time the weapon is a sword.
"Finally no more peices of wood" he says wearily
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Again the enchanted elemental suit decended to the group, it's thrusters kicking in stopping a fatel fall. The BoE arm was still present, but the claw had been replaced with a SoB.

"BB! That score was rigged!" bellowed Stainless aloud.

Then Stainless was upon him, puching BB's soda and pretzles away. Stainless thrust his sword down quickly and stopped inches away from BB's head.

"Come on! I dare ya!!" said BB in a strong determined voice, although there was the slight hint of fear in it.

Stainless flung himself back, using his jumpjets, away from BB and let rip with a volly of nerf rockets, hitting him in the eyes, causing a critical hit and blinding him.

Stainless then took this time to castrate BB, using his SoB, forever banning his genitals to oblivion....
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Arch watches in interest as stainless nears him. Arch recognizes the thrusters fuel pack. Arch waits untill stainless is closer and then thrusts the sword into it. A firebal flys arch back aginst the wall his charred face and grins. Stainless's flight path headed straight towards BB.
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Ah, well. I was hoping for bonus points for researching a real weapon.

*in a berserker annoyance, Blarg smites everyone in the head with a pillow*

"YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*opens fire with flamethrower loaded with Silly String, covering everyone in harmless blue foamy goodness*
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

"Ssshhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stainless flies into BB, incinerating them both. BB, runs around falming like a nice grilled pig. Stainless lays still on the groud, his elemental engulfed in flames. Slowly the EES started to decay to the excessive amount of flames, but they entually died done, with the EES's suits charring.

Then Stainless stood up, brushed some ash off his armour, and ripped the SoB from the charred wreck.

Have at you!! Yelled Stainless, as he boldy strode across the arean to where Arch layed against the wall.
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Stainless wrote: Stainless flung himself back, using his jumpjets, away from BB and let rip with a volly of nerf rockets, hitting him in the eyes, causing a critical hit and blinding him.

Stainless then took this time to castrate BB, using his SoB, forever banning his genitals to oblivion....
8O

Ow...
One day...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

**The Master of respawning respawns**

*Trying to determine a foe in the inferno and chaos at the arena, and with BB dead again, S_F turns to Arch and Stainless.*

"Anyone of you considering me a foe? If so launch your attack as I'll be ready for it."
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

"Correction" Arch said as he drew a peice of wood. "You'll try to be ready for it". Arch throws the peice of wood at stainless and then Took minature marine out of his pocket "hear that sarge?" he asks the marine "He says he'll be ready for ya"
"Never going to happen" the imp like seargent said jumping off Archs hand. "Just wait till i nut him" he squeaked and climed up SF's trouser leg
"Ahh get it out whats he doing?" he asked trying to stop the imp
Our Host!