Hard life of post-nuclear artist

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

well :)

Post by Lianora Beró »

Well i have enough probs with my own story :D but i will look into it soon :) But..I must also say that everything in a Fallout story has to be in balance...Or the writer shoud try to get as close as he can. Wha do i mean?..

Well as SIM said. *Points the text below* Thanks SIM :D

Hmmm, each person has his own style of writing and vocabulary. But I must say, noting annoys me more than bad spelling. Grammar can take a back seat if it's well written but there are several things to remember.

1. Don't try to be too clever, some people may not get what you’re hinting at.

2. Some writers may place lots of details to describe the surrounding but too much detail can be over doing it and cause the reader to deviate from the story and lose interest, the same rule applies to not enough. Finding the middle of the road will take some time.

Enhanced examples of your starting sentence.

Cold start?
A. A slow northern wind blew over the frigid wasteland. The shattered wreckage of a broken town lay before me. It's death of countless innocent people and a ruined world could be heard in its frozen shriek, a result of a pointless, forgotten war.

Hot start?
B. A slow wind blew over a baked wasteland. The burnt wreckage of a broken town lay smoking before me. The deaths of countless innocent people and a ruined world could be strongly smelt now. All were the result of a past but pointless war.

Dead stop?
C. The slow wind blew ripples of dust over the desolate cracked wasteland. But the wreckage of a dead and broken town lay sometime away from me. The legacy of a countless people, but not innocent race. And this ruined world was the result of their greed.

3. Read. Read. Read! You will have to read books to get the feel of how to write a plot line and story. You will notice that most authors will pop in and out of telling the plot and story to developing the characters directly.
Example...
It was a cold and stormy night (This part will be the narrator)
Ben said in a low voice "I need a coat now damit!" (This part is the character)
Many new writes will just concentrate on the character part, which is perfectly fine providing you also include some small detail. It’s up to you.

4. Don’t get ambitious, few writers are gifted with an ever-imaginative mind but for normal people you may want to brainstorm ideas and plots, even characters. Remember to keep the audience entrapped, to do this don’t reveal everything on page one. You could even leave lose ends early on but remember to tie them all up when you need to.

5. Always type numbers as words and not directly from your Num-pad unless it’s part of the story. Some larger reviewers find this to be lazy and can mar your work.

6. Keep the story in mind. You must keep the plot/storylines strong by not having diversions like the hero going on a side quest that has no relevance to the main story except to tie him up ready for when the big event or the main quest arrives, like marriage even…

7. As with real life location is a big factor, look at detective books. They are set on trains and boats, even a circus of all sick things. Who wants to read about what they do at home/work/school already? All though this goes against my better judgement the Harry Potter “erk� series is a good example, including a new fantasy element to a other wise drab and shitty life. The locations were neatly placed over each other so to gradually bring the reader to see what would happen next. Yes I am over 20.

8. New things sell better. Natch.

If you don’t want to agree with any or some of the above, that’s fine, this is not meant to be a guide to the galaxy but it’s here to show you one or two of the many angles of writing. Don’t forget you towel!

Well you shoud not over do anything in your story...Try to find a certain balance between all but You can make you story to balance to..Let´s just say like fighting or Humor and so on... But if you manage to find a good balance between fighting and humor and to other things..Your story then has many dimensions...I dont know if that´s the right word but still! :D

Im not saying that everybody shoud be a professional writer NO NO!...Im just saying that there has to be a certain balance. Only the skill of the writer determines how good your story is and how you add these things to your story :)
Knight Commander Lianora Beró: BOS Special Night Ops.
===================
War, war never changes, untill she changed it.
===================
"That takes a fourteen shot clip
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Well, what can I say? You are right, but I prefer not to look at my stories so seriously. It's only simple stories, nothing more. Why should I make it so difficult. I have a plot in my head so I write about it. I don't care much about grammer or smt else. I like it so it is the best. If smb else like it too - good... This is too difficult for me - I prefer to write one time the story. To rewrite it is a torture for me. I don't want to be professional, but I like to write some fan fic - a good way to relax and train my brain...

Anyway, thanks for advice. I'll keep it in mind, but I don't think that many people read these stories. It's rather dull to read it from monitors - good paper book is much more pleasant for me. I prefer to use pages of paper to write, than post it here, but I am tired to write it for nobody. May be at least now smb will read it...
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

aye to that! :D

Post by Lianora Beró »

Nothing beats a good book! :D

You can write what ever stories you like! :D but im a more serious or i would like to think im a serious writer :D I too like to chanllenge my brains and try to develope a good story. But developing a good story is damn hard :D All the characters, scenes bla bla bla. But that is our job.

Well im off to develope my story :D i still have lot´s of work to do before im happy with the result :P
===================
===================
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Good luck, I always was jealous to you, guys. You have backbone to develop real stories and that is fucking difficult. Oh well, I am returning to my stories...
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

bah! :D

Post by Lianora Beró »

You have no reason to be jealous! :D Your stories are great! :D
===================
===================
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Yeah, right. May be they are good, but I can't write real stories. One, two pages I can write but more... It is too hard. I simply begin to be bored. And once again, there is always it can be better. But I don't want to be...

And one more thing, jealous makes us to create smt better than we do. Jealous is good side in it's own way...
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

Really now >:)

Post by Lianora Beró »

maybe so. 8) Well anyways if your stories are short So what..they are still good :) just wait till you get another inspiration and then write again. Or just think about the Fallout world...What do you think is missing..Then add that to your story or something. It´s usuall that a writer has these plank days when you cant write absolutely anything or cant even think :D I have those too. Writing a story takes time.

And if you get bored. Just let it be and continue it later when you have something new to add. That´s what im doing now :)
===================
===================
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Lianora Beró BOS Special wrote:It´s usuall that a writer has these plank days when you cant write absolutely anything or cant even think :D I have those too. Writing a story takes time.

And if you get bored. Just let it be and continue it later when you have something new to add. That´s what im doing now :)
Writing stories takes a lot of time - if you have good mood, you can write a whole day; if you have a bad mood, you can write not a sentence...

The other story if you get bored - you have to wait when you'll be interested and it can take months(like one of my first stories - not this ones).

Ok, my next story is coming. I was having it in mind for several weeks now, but couldn't find time to post it. Now I finally get rid of all problems and have enough time to post smt. I post this story in this way because I like it. I don't want to prove smt... Sorry, if it sounds rather stupid...

Night's sky or Vault dreamer

Story

She was runing by the large field. It was full of some strange plants, which the ancestors called the "wheat". Cold night's air refreshed her tired body. Quite wind was humming slowly by the wheat. Night's sky was seen clearly. There were no clouds, no pollution - only clear night sky, bright beatiful moon... and stars. She saw pictures of the stars in old catalogues, but than she saw it. Woman dreamed to see stars. It's soft, attracting light was seen in every blink of monitor, in every shadow of the faraway light. She thought about it by long lonely night, trying to forget it... And than she finally saw it..!

"Citizen, F-12, it's time to wake up. Your friends are waiting for you..." - was heard the emotionless voice of dynamic. It woke her up every day from the begining of her life. She was doing the same job, she was talking about the same cases, she was eating the same food. And she thought that she was happy... But than, several weeks ago she found the picture of stars... An ordanary pic, she saw a lot of such stuff. But that one looked the different. It's coloures or some other attitude was disturbine, she couldn't look at it and wanted to do it the same. It was very strange, so she puts it away...

But in a day she took that picture again. Woman looked at the strange image, trying to understand what is it? Why she couldn't forget it? That stars followed her everywhere. She thought about it every minute - job, hobbies, friends - all lost it's meaning.

"Ok, I am coming" - she said sleeply and fell asleep immidiatly... Usually she had no dreams, but now she had it - colourful, real, frightened... Stars were so beatiful, so real... it looked like if she reached the hand for the star she could take it. It was magnifisent feeling; she wanted to feel it again... but it was impossible. She was a vaultdweller. All contacts with other world was forbidden.

"Damn thing, one day I'll smash this console..." - she muttered angryly, coming slowly by the dark corridor. This part of Vault was unused mostly, so there was only lifesupporting level of energy. Woman like it. There were nobody else, except old guard, who was sleeping all the time, so nobody bother her with her thoughts. She liked darkness of that parts. Sometimes she thought about hiding her for some days, but it was so childish that she always smiled. But now, when this thought visited her, her face remained serious. She needed some time to think and this place was good enough. The only problem was that the others would look for her. She sighted heavyly and continued her walk.

Stars... Dark sky was so beatiful and big. She couldn't imagine how big it was. She spent all her life in vault and couldn't know anything about the world... Well, she didn't want to know about it. She knew that it would cause problems, but she could do nothing else.

Some noise was heard from upper level... some quiet voices. She heard more attentively and heard the voice of their overseer. He was talking with smb about some waterchip. She didn't understand most of the talk, but one thing was clear. Smb is going to the outside world - it was her chance:
"What are you doing. This is madness. You willn't return" - cried her inner voice, but she muttered - "I must do it..."

She was standing in the end of dark cave. Air of the night welcomed her. She sensed the smell of some unknown plants, which aromat made her sleepy. She could bare stay consciousness. Feeling overhelmed her - last step and she will see it. She will look at stars, she will look at the moon. All world was lieing before her feets - only one step. But she didn't move. There were tears in here eyes:
"I... can't..." - she couldn't say any more and came home. There was good job, well-known people, warm bed and healthy food...

There was another trail of foots. She was returning home, but she looking at the anther trail. Who was he? Why did he leave the safeness of the vault? It was madness... And the trail was runing quietly, without answering any question.
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

*Smiles and nods*

Post by Lianora Beró »

Very good! :) Stars roxxor! :D

I cannot wait to read more! good characters and explanations of the surrounding world and other things..I liked that Star thing :P keep it up
===================
===================
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

It annoys me write in that style, but I'd like to try all writing stuff. It's rather difficult, but helps me to express smt more than simple words... Ok, another story in that style... I think. Thanks for good words, Lianora, I am so sensitive to critics... :oops:

It is raining

Story

Water... Lifegiving energy... In the centures people forgot about it, people didn't remember the time, when only the wishes of nature could save them from death... They didn't remeber that they came from the water, they were part of great cyrcle of water...

The last years before the end of an old days people didn't pay attention to the water - oil, black poison of nature - it's worsest enemy became the point of peoples lust... in that lust nature was forgotten. But not for a long time...

An old shaman was siting near the bunch of small children, looking at nearby fire, and with quiet voice was telling an old legend:
"... It was a long time ago, young ones. It happened before the spirits of the dead led us to that place, it happened before the time when the oldest of our elders were small children like you, it happened before the time when great fire came to our world and invisible death began to take our people... I am telling about the time, when our ancestors were flying on the winds of air and walking among the stars... It happened in that time..." - an old man stopped for a while and took a long gulp of murky water. Children was watching after every his move and was listening him with great interest... - "So, my young friends, I will tell you about time of great fear, great struggle, great losses and great hope... Only old ghosts of the past, which others called the "ghouls" remember that time. And from one of them I heard that tale...

Before the dark fire came to our world to consume our homes, we were blind. In the pursuit of power our ancestors forgot about the great mother of the nature... Their small struggle became annoying to her greatness and she became angry. She was calm of lovely mother to her children for many generation. A lot of children saw green lands, calm sky and blue rivers around the world..."
"You are lyeing. My dady said to me that mother nature is angry on us... Land is dead and waterless. Sky is dry as bottom of god's well. Water is murky and dangerous - deadly green poison is seen at the bottom of many..." - said one of the children angryly, but then became quiet quickly and sat back quietly with frightened look. He was shocked by his insolent words. Other children looked at him unpleasantly, but an old shaman only smiled:
"Your father is right. Our great mother is angry on us..." - he caught the answering look of the same child and answered his untold question - "We are the desendents of that people and we must pay for their mistakes... for their arrogance..." - his voice became very quiet, so children came closer - "Many seasons our world was green and full of live... but than smt horrible has happened. Legends say nothing about it, even oldest of "ghoul" creatures wasn't born in that time. So nobody can tell us what has happened, but..."
"The nature became angry... you will make children crasy with your endless talking" - young girl said with a smile and sat near him at the fire - "Hello, dad. Are you telling your favourite tale? With each time it continues even longer, than at the last time" - she smiled again and children laughed with her. An old shaman looked at her displeased, but quick smile played at his mouth:
"Dead don't hurry... and we shouldn't do it. Mists of the past willn't share their secrets with the unprepared mind... Listen carefully, children, or you'll be like my ignorant daughter, who..."
"Who is the main warrior of the tribe and the would-be elder... You can bother children with your "mist" all time you want, but they will need fight to survive and good weapon..." - she interrupted him, but he continued without noticing:
"... who doesn't care about the wisdom of the past. It was the mistake of our ancesters too. Don't make it again..." - his daughter sighted heavely and looked at children with sorrow eyes. Many smiled her in response, but some of them remained with serious look. She nodded easily and sat near her dad. Young girl began to hear him, pretending that she is looking after fire:
"The nature became angry - rainfalls, large fire, strange deases, that change the body and the soul the same... earthquakes, firestones - it was becoming worser with every moon..." - he noticed sceptical looks and quiet laught of many of the children. They didn't hear much even about desert storms - of course they didn't believe in his words - so he left it without noticing:
"... but people didn't notice it. In their constant lust for power they caused great crimes against nature and terrible foolishness. They begane to think that they were masters of the nature... Yes, yes, children - they were sure in it. Don't smile... because smt terrible happened soon after. The dark day it is called, when sun became red from people's foolishness and arrogance, great ocean was boiling as angry thoughts of the great mother, sky was dark to hide terrible crimes of our ancestors... It was the begining, first sign of mother's hatred, but people didn't notice it. They were busy in their selfish..."
"Hey, dad, may be you will tell me about the dark night? I like it more..." - young girl said with interest in her eyes...
"... It was only the begining, soon after it happened the "dark night"... thank you, my DEAR daughter for help..." - he looked at confused face of the young girl and smiled grimly:
"Nobody can call that "night" the day, though sun was shining... Even old ghosts trembel with one sound of it's name - the dark night. The time when cold blades of death begen to cut people like brahmins, the time when great fire consumed the earth, the time, when our mother became angry... Wave of coldness took many of our people, than terrible fire cracked the Earth and deadly deseases and deathes made free... People were hunting each other, madness was seen in every's eyes... spirits afraid to tell me about that time..." - he made silent and looked at his daughter - "May be you will continue? I see you are very interested in it"
"I..." - she couldn't say a word and was watching after her father with strange look. It looked like she was afraid of him and was admireing him the same time. An old shaman sighted deeply and continued. He had such face, that every children listen him with great attention. No play or quiet talk was heard - only his strong and quiet voice. Sometimes seemed that even fire itself became quiet to listen the tale of long-gone days:
"The night befell the Earth. Blind madness of our people had the shape. Fire of their hatred destroyed all remains of the foolishness. A lot of lost souls were killed, many of great tribes were forgotten... Their settelments, their chidren - they all were victims of their blindness... But not everybody was killed - mother nature was harsh in her's punishment, but she was mercyful too. Some of them was given the second chance. They lived through all problems of a new life, they tried to make nature more mercyful... but a lot has changed. The mother was harsh to her chilren - her spoils were lifeless, her rivers were deadly, her plains were yellow from the sands and red from the blood. Terrible ghosts of past days tortured them even than - changed, scary "things" that were people in the past... And so my tale ends here, my young friends. The new life is waiting for you and you must make it better... But don't forget about lessons of the past." - he made silent and looked at the fire. Everybody else was silent too, they all was thinking about smt their own. Only one boy asked quietly:
"You said that that time was the time of a hope. What do you mean? I see only bad things there..." - shaman looked at small boy with surprise and answered after a long thought:
"There is always have place of hope in this world. To lose it is to lose life itself. In that dark times people prying to see the sun - and they see it. Darkness consumed the world for many moons, sun didn't show it's face in hatred... but than the prys of people was heard and the sun appeared. Air became fresh and safe again. Now we are hope that Earth will forgive us. Her tears will make our land alive again one day... But now we mush pry. Do you see that dark clouds - elders say that from it sometimes is heard angry roars of nature. But one day the water will be got from it... The rain, as it was said..." - he became silent and looked at the sky. One heavy raindrop fell to the fire and with loud hizz disappeared in the air.
"What is it, father? Punishment for my arrogant words?" - cried young girl with fear. An old shaman said nothing and looked with surprise at the sky... than he looked at the small children and at the sky again. There was seen tears in his eyes...

The end.

Damn, I don't want to write such "smart-stuff" stories. It annoys me. I'll try to get smt more real tomorrow...
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

AH! :)

Post by Lianora Beró »

Another one! You have the skill!! :D I have something to learn from you it seems. :P Im trying to write my story with that style but i also must combine other styles as well. :) Where do you come from Follower, Country i mean. If i can ask? :)

"Have as your goal to do your best and to make a difference.
We are in the world to make a difference,
and everything we do changes the world."

General Redding.
===================
===================
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Russia is my homeland - whole world is my playground. Well, there is nothing so great in all other world I must say, the same people, the same problems... may be because I see what I want to see...
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

World is a small place :D

Post by Lianora Beró »

We are neighbors!! :D Finland is my home country and the rest of the world is my play ground too! 8)
===================
===================
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

You should talk with Kashluk than. Cheerful finish guy. Ok, neighboor :D , here you are another story - I'll return in several days. I am little bored and going to see world...

Anyway, closer to the matter - use your own style. I saw your work and it is good. No smart stuff - it looks funny when it is used wrong or without any purpose... that's why I try to be as simple, as possible. It is very hard to write smt, you don't understand...

Sand beast - this title... well, you made me to think about story from my past... I cann't say that this story is a story from my own life, but I heard it from one familiar... But what is a truth and what is a fantasy here is a question..? I don't think that even I can answer that question... I changed it a little to be more falloutish

Story

Endless, old pre-war road was running far away. Young raider stood at the dusty road, running to the south and clean his gun. Damned thing is full of sand... He looked at the Wasteland, surrounding him, and grinned:
"A good day for a business. Not a soul is seen..." - he put his gun away. I came slowly by the road in the direction of a large town, seen nearby...

The day was coming to the end. Sun was shining brightly. The air was hot and sometimes it looked like that this is Hell, the raider heard a lot about from one guy in New Reno... He looked at the hot disc of melted metal and mopped his face by dirty hand. Thick cover of dust and sweat created ugly mask from his face, and his attempts to make it clean were useless... He sighted heavyly and continued his way. This road looked like more longer than he thought. Young raider sighted again.

There were no sounds in that dead desert. Even birds hid in their holes in the far seen mountains. Sky was brightly blue, but it only underlined the emptyness of the wasteland, it's dead, monotonous colours... Yellow sand and gray dust were seen in all sides. Only sometimes were seen black remains of pre-war buldings or rusting carcases of old cars. This place was an ordinary wasteland - no toxic dumpes, no radioactive graveyards, no small communities of homeless people - ony lifeless and dead desert without any signs of life or water.

An dead silence was not interrupted by anything. Only quiet wailing of the wind was heard at the distance. Small particels of the sand was raised by it and was making air very bad. Young man had to close his face with handmade mask... The storm was coming. Raider looked at the town in the distance and smiled grimly. He wouldn't get there in time. He was too far away. Than he looked at the darkening sky and shuddered - it was consumed by dark clouds. The wind became stronger and was growing... Raider looked at the mountains with fear. Wind will rise radioactive dust from nearby base... He had to find shelter quickly. If he survived the desert storm he would be killed by radiation.

He was runing quickly by the road. Every step could be the last. The storm was in it's strengths. He felt sand everywhere around him. Strong air was blowing directly in his face. Wall of painfully biting sand disturbing him greatly. He wasn't able to see what was happening near him, all sounds disappeared in that terrible wailing of storm. He closed his eyes and continued the way. He knew that his death was somewhere near, it could befall him every minute. If he didn't do smt, he would simply lost his way and die. He looked around in hopeless try to do smt, but all was useless. He saw only dark wall of sand. He tried to cry, but who would hear him... who was interested in him... wind consumed all other sounds...

Raider was coming slowly in no direction. He lost his way, he didn't know how long he was walking here. There were no day or night - only dark, yellow gleaming of the sand. Time had lost it's meaning - man wanted to stop, but couldn't - if he stoped he would die. He was sure in it; he felt sand in his lung already, but kept going. He had to keep going...

He saw nothing. Raider stoped without any sense. He had no more strength to go. Fury of the storm was only growing, but he tired. He could nothing more and fell to the sand. He felt as sand was growing around him in a large pile:
"I would die here" - he thought calmly and this thoughts were not so terrbile at that moment. He wanted to have a rest and it was a fine for him. He looked at his sandy bed and smiled - "good bed, may be the best I had in my life.- sand was so soft and warm. The wailing has stoped - he heard only quiet unknown song. He tried to understand words, but it was impossible. He opened eyes and looked around, he was there - storm was in mad rage, wind was crying loudly:
"It was a dream... dream of the death." - he thought sadly and tried to get up. To his surprise he couldn't move, he was in desert trap. He fell asleep for a few moment only and was consumed by sand. He was too weak to struggle... and he didn't want to do it. Finally he got a rest - all these travels, endless roads... Young man knew that he would die somehow like that, but it was rather stupid anyway. He looked around himself and suddenly shaddered again - large shadow was looking at him. This beast was several feets tall and was not seen very good. Dark air didn't allow rider to look at it, but it was really terrible. This beast was standing calmly and was looking at young man. Storm's wind didn't bother him, his mighty body was moving easily in crasy blows of desert's wind. Raider noticed huge claws directly near his face and wanted to shout, but his mouth was full of sand. He tried to fight, but he was helpless... He felt huge claws at his shoulder, pain was hurting his mind... he was knocked down.

Young man was looking at the blue, endless sky. White, small clouds were running slowly by it. Bright sun was seen high in the sky:
"I was sleeping..." - he muttered easily and tried to move. Guess what? He was wounded easily in the shoulder by some claws...

The end

I am sure, you heard such stories, but I heard it from one pal, who didn't heard about yetti and all that stuff. He didn't hear even about radio... Anyway, it's only story, simple story, like UFO or smt like that. You can believe it or not... :D
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

Dead..silent..complete

Post by Lianora Beró »

Aye aye another great story :D

That story was a little bit like Mad Max and part of something else. :) That´s a good combination :)
===================
===================
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Sorry for my ignorance, but who is Mad Max? Oh, no matter... I feel myself like a asshole :cry: . It always happens after a good week I had lately... and now so many people leaves that forum - S_F, BB... I didn't know them, but it makes me upset anyway. I feel myself like I was forgotten... Seems, many people are busy now... Thanks for a good words, Lianora, I surely don't deserve it... Anyway, this is my last story. I am really tired. I need some weeks for rest. I thought that few days would be enough, but it is not... :( See ya later...

Goodbye...

Story

Young girl was siting lonely near the window and was looking at the street. NCR policemen slowly was passing through. Their faces were emotionless, without any human's sense... She looked at the sky - the weather was making worser. Heavy clouds were coming from the north by the strong wind. Cold summer evening didn't promise anything good. Young girl sighted upsetly and left the house. She didn't want to left warm house of NCR and went to the cold dark streets, but had little choice... Her boyfriend was leaving...

Her quiet footsteps were unheard at the dark street. It was raining slowly. Darkness was underlined by street lamps. Quiet raindrops were the only sounds, heard anywhere. Lonely dark figure was coming down the street. Her fast breath was unheard. Her heart was beating loudly and sometimes it seemed that everybody will hear it. She stoped for a while and looked around. All was calm - dump air surronded her, consuming all sounds. She almost felt it's presence. She felt it's heavyness at her like a cloak. Young girl sighted and continued her way.

Evening was passing slowly. Sun had set already, but the sky was light. There were seen no stars or moon. Dark clouds consumed all sky. Random raindrop fell at one's head. Young boy looked at the sky with a smile and muttered smt... He was waiting for smb and his mood was excellent... though the weather was not very fine. He looked around and his smile became wider:
"As smb do it specially. I have such a good day and the weather is so bad..." - he said quietly and laughed. Young boy was standing near the gate to the wastes. The guards looked at him suspisionly but were silent. The gates were closing in a few hours... He looked at the old clock under his head...

Evening's darkness was ulmost unseen. She couldn't see where she was going. All streets were the same there. Gloomy air and water under her feets. It made it so bad. Young girl look around. It was surely not so good. Her friend will leave soon and she was standing there confused. She thought she knew where she was, but it was difficult to say in that blasted darkness. She looked at nearby building - it's old, shattering walls were crumbling into the dust. White stones were so old... Hospital. She was nearby the gate. Young girl sighted heavyly and came with haste by the road.

Clock was sounded terribly. Rusted mechanism tried to make some music, but it was barely understandable. That clock was so old that even Tandi herself couldn't say when they appeared in this town. But is showed time correctly... Now he cursed that clock for that. Guard grined and came to close the gates. Young boy came to him and tried to convince him to wait for some time more, but it was useless. Guard's face reflected only one thought - "Shut up and give me to make my orders...". Guard smiled kindly, but he understood that he would do he wanted to do... He turned around to leave the town, but fast footsteps made him stoped. He looked at the darkness with hope.

She was hurry. Dark streets reflected her worried face. Several street lamps watched after her with their yellow eyes. Guards, met by her, didn't notice her. She was citizen and it was her right to walk wherever she wanted. Young girl began to run. She knew that she was near. She wanted to catch him... Young girl had heard the clock's music and understood that all was lost. She wouldn't get in time, but contnued to run. Her heart was beating madly, she tried to convince herself that he would wait her. The laughing darkness ahead kept it's secrets:
"I wish I could see through darkness" - she muttered angryly and stoped. She knew that all was lost.

"I wish I could see through darkness" - young boy muttered quietly and turned around. One's steps stoped. It was not her. He sighted heavyly and went away. Guard was waiting patiently. When he came through the gates, he locked them:
"Good bye" - he said emotionlessly.
"Good bye" - young boy answered quietly...

The end

So, if smb read that stuff - tell what story do you like(or don't like) the best? Thanks for your attention...
Lianora Beró
Regular
Regular

*Nods slowly*

Post by Lianora Beró »

Well i hope to see you soon then... :(

Mad Max is a movie trilogy..old one but they are still good. It´s a bit same like Fallout. :)
===================
===================
You expecting an army?"
"No...just a division"
Our Host!