ATLANTIS Disney inc.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

ATLANTIS Disney inc.

Post by Amis »

So for those of you interested in the ancients, I have been looking into the lost city of Atlantis. Now most people would think it was in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, however what If I where to introduce you to the Eye of the Sahara or The Richat:

Now the Sahara itself has been green thousands of years ago and held a great plain and one of the biggest rivers in the world, also the erosion around the Richat suggests it was at some point hit by a cataclysmic flood. Large quantaties of salt is also found in this area which is sea salt.

Now to History, the old boy himself Plato described the story of Atlantis directly from Solon's translations from his time travelling and studying Egypt, the Egyptians being the descendants of the Atlanteans. The rings found in the Richat have also been accurately described by Plato consisting of the inner and outer rings of the city of Atlantis.

Here is a video that sums up a lot about the area and its relation to Atlantis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Gj_6d ... ghtInsight
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

so the mythical sunken city is actually some rock formation in africa. pretty neat but so what?
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I dunno mang, I think it's pretty interesting in looking at humanity's past, also considering the Atlantis myth relates a lot to religious sources and a shared godhood between nations, like Jesus, Hercules, Vishnu and etc... Open your mind up man and come inside!
Idiots, I'm cooler then you!
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Noah's Ark

:eyebrow:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Location hypotheses of Atlantis: Every volcanic island ever, North Pole and Antarctica, and about a million other places. But maybe it's where some YouTube guy says it is, because why would Plato lie
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Clearly everything anyone has ever said is to be taken as facts.

Wonder whats Plato would've said about this photo.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I think he would have said the truth

anyway I enjoy comparative mythology / religion and am able to suspend disbelief as necessary, but this is some real sussy shit you dig, even if it is kinda cool
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Gimp Mask wrote:Image

Location hypotheses of Atlantis: Every volcanic island ever, North Pole and Antarctica, and about a million other places. But maybe it's where some YouTube guy says it is, because why would Plato lie
Jesus are you guys a bunch of sourpusses, The youtube guy gives in cool tidbits and evidence about the Charat just like Randal Clarkson who as a geologist confirms that it was a site of a huge flood, now to speculate that if this site was a natural occurrence or perhaps an ancient city that was flooded? I dunno mang, there's a lot of mysteries in our past just look at the pyramids which is still yet to be determined how old they are, items inside the Pyramid have been carbon dated older than the suggested age of the structure itself! DON'T MAKE THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Today at ancient mysteries, was the Egyptians squatters of ancient ruins from spacefolk?

The Zanclean flood or Zanclean deluge is a flood theorized to have refilled the Mediterranean Sea 5.33 million years ago.

A short reference to the flood myth is present in the much older Sumerian Gilgamesh poems, from which the later Babylonian versions drew much of their inspiration and subject matter.

Subscribe to my patron and hit a like on my merch
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Interesting. Guess what: the same water that caused this erosion also caused the Atlantis erosion. Now call me crazy but it sounds a bit too good to be just a coincidence.

As for Gilgamesh, this is how Plato described him:

Code: Select all

Black male in his late 30s; inscribed on his forehead is the golden ox, an important deity for the proud race of Atlanteans, a people known for their inconvenient city layouts. According to Solon, Gilgamesh trained with Master Bra'tac, who was once called the greatest warrior of his kind, and studied the martial art called mastaba.
artist's rendition:
Amis wrote:Image
Now let me explain this "Plato" okay. This is actually a heavily eroded bust, you can see the water ripples all around the face, they have been mistakenly interpreted as "beard" and "hair". It has eroded like so because it actually consists of salt, you can lick it to prove it. Where does salt come from? The sea. The Atlantians main export was salt, guess why? Because it is an island in the middle of the desert. Now how did this salt end up looking just like "Plato" you say? Here's where it gets interesting: it didn't. Scientists have used carbon dating to prove how it looked exactly 11,600 years ago:

Looks like a piece of shit don't you think? well that "piece of shit" is actually a man called "Atlantis", how's that for a coincidence. This is actually not a coincidence but a fact. Don't believe me? Maybe you'll believe this map with red arrows.
(All of the arrows are pointing towards scientific facts. Also note the date on the map: exactly 11,600 years ago) Here is a quick youtube video if you wanna learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU4nK-HEU24
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

-j
Last edited by Amis on Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Gimp Mask wrote:Interesting. Guess what: the same water that caused this erosion also caused the Atlantis erosion. Now call me crazy but it sounds a bit too good to be just a coincidence.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I like the idea that the flood myth came about because since the Sumerians were a cultural and language isolate, they were not indo-european or semetic in origin, they may have been survivors of the last ice age in a land that is now submerged underwater. The land mass of what is now the Arabian Peninsula went further out into the Indian Ocean and was submerged at the end of the last Ice Age. They may have been survivors from that area and spoke of a great flood that destroyed their homes, and thus became part of their mythology. Shit, anatomically modern humans have been around for 200,000 years. It's insane to imagine everything that could have happened in that time given how rapid we've advanced in only the last 8 thousand. It's hubris to think we've only just now figured stuff out, right? I think we're stuck in cycles of rising and falling actions.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Meanwhile in the everlasting cycle of man's "you blew it you you bastards":

Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

So if you ever wanna hear some interesting stuff about Atlantis, go read up on stuff from the Black Hebrew Israelites or the Moorish Sovereign Citizens/Moorish Scientific Temple of America. Just don't forget to put on your tinfoil cap before doing so, cause it's pretty wacky (as most sovereign citizen and or supremecist movements of any variety typically are). If I remember correctly, they have a belief that white people are descended from Orangutans or something similar and that Atlantis was a black super science utopia that was destroyed by white people. It's actually pretty interesting stuff to read in my opinion.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Funny to be conquered by orangutans if you're a super civilization Lmao. :planet of the apes:

PRESENTING Doggerland

Probably sprawling with folks 10000 BC
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Re: ATLANTIS Disney inc.

Post by Hyacinth »

If you Google the speed of light and then paste the value plus lat and switch to maps you get spooky truth bomb
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: ATLANTIS Disney inc.

Post by Gimp Mask »

what is "truth" anyway okay :che:
Our Host!