Best Post Apocalyptic movies on netflix?

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
HELEN
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Best Post Apocalyptic movies on netflix?

Post by HELEN »

t is unbelievably pleasurable..u have no idea it feels like the female body automatically knows how to make it better for us..tightening up as we cum..pulling on us..every little ridge and muscle inside almost painfully caressing...i could give much more detail..but it would not help you I think..thanx ladies..u rock
4|2

Asker

More detail would be great! thanks
Opinion Owner

will try 2 send you longer better answer later..must think of best words..cheerio
Asker

Sounds good!
Replycan typically feel the guy's telltale rhythmic flexing and increasing warmth and hardness, but generally not the shot or the semen itself.

When I was a virgin I was convinced I'd be able to feel everything, but I was disappointed to learn that the vagina can't fine tune that many sensations.

embed
save
give gold

[–][deleted] 12 points 3 years ago

i, too, was very disappointed to learn how low-precision human genitalia is. as a lad, i hoped that i'd be able to use my penis 'point' to a specific spot on a lady's insides and keep hitting it, what with all the taboo and commotion surrounding the mysterious g spot. i wish i could articulate my dick to do that!

embed
save
parent

[–]Psychoklahoma 6 points 3 years ago

I was convinced of the same thing, back in my youth. I was very surprised when I saw an illustrated bisection of PiV sex and learned that the penis is bent at a very interesting angle at insertion, and that "aiming" is less of an intention and more of a consequence of what position is being used and things like that.

embed
save
parent
give gold

[–][deleted] 2 points 3 years ago

"The vagina, accurate down to 1/10 of a sperm."

embed
save
parent

[–][deleted] 4 points 3 years ago

So what feels the ultimate best for a guy is when a woman is disappointed that she can't feel that many sensations.

So Wonderful and Inspiring. Thank You.

embed
save
parent

[–]moon_walking_cowboy 1 point 3 years ago

Be thankful... child birth.

embed
save
parent
give gold

[–]Psychoklahoma 1 point 3 years ago

Awesome! And no worries :)

embed
save
parent
give gold

[+][deleted] 3 years ago* (4 children)

[–]Batmum 21 points 3 years ago

My man coming usuallImagey makes me come. I really get off on the fact that I've done a good job and my man has found my pussy enjoyable enough that he cums inside of me. Its a sure fire way to get my off.

With my current BF I can feel hum cum most of the time, I feel a hardening then a gentle throbbing sensation. I haven't had that with everyone I've slept with though but with a few of them I can, especially if it's a big load.

embed
save
give gold

[–]♀warmly 90 points 3 years ago

I'm sorry to say that it doesn't feel like much at all to me. With some people I can't even tell that he's orgasmed. Sometimes I can feel his penis twitching. I don't know if I've ever actually felt the liquid inside of me.

embed
save
give gold

[+][deleted] 3 years ago (1 child)

[–]laladestrukt 3 points 3 years ago

I'm generally in the same boat. However, as a dumb teen using a way past expired condom, it broke right after he finished finishing, and it was an amazing sudden warm and full sensation that totally made me get off.

But in my many years since, when in LTR's where I was on various birth controls and enjoying bareback, I've never felt anything like that again.

embed
save
parent
give goldImage

I thought this would be the top comment. Its the most accurate answer. You pretty much cant feel it.

embed
save
parent

[–]heatherdazy 26 points 3 years ago

Just because it's accurate for you, doesn't mean that's what it's like for everybody.

embed
save
parent
give gold

[–]♀pandorascircle 13 points 3 years ago

When my boyfriend starts to orgasm, his pace picks up and I can feel him grow, get harder and throb. Nothing turns me on more than that and it usually sends me to the edge of my own orgasm, especially if I've already had one or two prior. I can usually feel him ejaculate, and then things get pretty slippery with his last few thrusts. It feels amazing.

embed
save
give gold

[–]RosieMuffysticks 10 points 3 years ago

The penis swells up a bit, then hot liquid spurts out 2-3 times, then the warmth spreads around, then the penis shrinks, kind of tickling as it comes out. If he stays hard for a minute or so after he comes, and keeps it jammed inside, I will grind on it and have more orgasms, because of the wonderful feeling of being full of lovejuice.

EDIT: Because I read so many comments in which women say they can't feel the semen coming into them, I most definitely CAN feel the semen spurting inside of me. Sometimes it is like a jet, sometimes just a warm flood, but I always feel it.

embed
save
give gold

[–][deleted] 6 points 3 years ago

Definitely makes me feel closer to him and is a major turn on. MAJOR.

embed
save

[–]♀1800biteme 5 points 3 years ago

If you really want details then I shall deliver....

In my experience it depends not only on the type of intercourse but on the size of the penis and if a condom is used. I too enjoy the intimacy that this particular subject brings.

Vaginal intercourse- If his penis is wide/large enough I can feel the pulses (oh gawd)Image with or without a condom. However... if I am too wet, this feeling is dull and can only be felt thru my being focused on it. If his ejaculation is large enough and he chooses to slow down or stop, I can usually feel it spurt out and fill me up. This lovely, warm sensation can not be achieved with a condom. (Side note: I love when a guy slows or completely stops as he cums as this allows me to perform some kegels to help intensify his orgasm.)

Anal intercourse- Basically the same only the pulses are much stronger and therefore more thrilling. Altho in this type of sex, size doesnt seem to matter as the butthole is so tight. For me, the warmth of his ejaculate is much more noticeable... and awesome.

Hope that answers your question.

embed
save
give gold

[–]lauraisunder 11 points 3 years ago

The best feeling ever.... Biggest turn on.

embed
save
give gold

[–]♂CycleAsAVehicle 9 points 3 years ago

What about with a condom?

embed
save
give gold

Feels the same to me.

embed
save
parent

[–]♀maintain_composure 3 points 3 years ago

I can't feel the semen, but I can feel him get harder and slightly larger in diameter, which I guess would be "throbbing."

embed
save
give gold

[–]♀GhostlyGirl 4 points 3 years ago

Warm and tingles. I can't tell exactly how much is in there or feel each pulse like I could if it was in my mouth, but I can tell there's something there. It feels really nice.

embed
save
give gold

[–]DrinkVictoryGin 3 points 3 years ago

Mmm its a warm surge of awesome.

embed
save
give gold

[–]♀ShowMeYourHappyTrail 3 points 3 years ago

I feel warm and full and it's the best feeling in the world. I'm not going to lie it was the second biggest reason husband got snipped.

Sometimes feel: His penis twitch right before, the first shot hitting a wall, his penis actually get thicker.

I make a lot of personal lube so I often don't feel much after the first few thrusts so when I can feel those "sometimes feel"s it just adds so much more to the equation.

embed
save
give gold

[–]♀babieseatrhinos 2 points 3 years ago

It depends. Sometimes I can feel it, sometimes I can't. When I do feel it, it usually just feels warm and like I got really wet all of a sudden. Although I probably don't notice it much because my partner only comes inside me if we orgasm at the same time, so I'm pretty focused on what's happening with my body. One time he came before me, and it triggered my orgasm. I wasn't even close, and then I was. It was pretty awesome. But most of the time it feels like nothing.

embed
save
give gold

totally feel the ejaculate esp if he is closer to the cervix, not like mid tunnel.

and the pulsing penis after ejaculating is pretty amazing. I want him to stay in as long as he can. such a close feeling.

embed
save

[–]HeyItsCharnae 2 points 3 years ago

It's actually a very feminine feeling for me, on an emotional level. Physically, you feel the 'deepness' so to speak, the rhythm completely changes and you feel slight throbbing. It's a real turn on, too.

embed
save
give gold

[–]♀lambs0623 4 points 3 years ago

I like it. Feels good. I can feel the pulsing like Nraes says and I like how fast guys go when they cum. They go harder/faster. HAWT!

embed
save
give gold

[–]♂wonkothesane13 2 points 3 years ago

Guy here, so I can't answer the question from experience directly, but second hand from my then-girlfriend. frequently after sex, I would stay in for a bit after climax, 1 part because we'd both be exhausted and I'd need a minute to catch my breath (I usually go for simultaneous orgasms), and 2 parts because, in short, I hate cleanup. But one time I stayed in and was particularly deep, and I think the position had something to do with it (I think she was on top), but somehow conditions were such that, as I was "deflating," she was still so sensitive from climaxing that she could feel my heartbeat inside her. The amount of layers to the symbolism in that and the sheer intimacy of that fact pretty well blew my mind.

embed
save
give gold

[–]♀5give5get 1 point 3 years ago

I love the feeling of his dick pulsing inside me. I only enjoy that with someone I feel very intense with or emotionally connected to, though. It's definitely a very intimate feeling, and very satisfying.

embed
save
give gold

[–]flirtle 1 point 3 years ago

I can feel the pulsing but I can never feel the actual ejaculation.

embed
save
give gold

[–]♀TheRosesAndGuns 1 point 3 years ago

It depends on the intensity and position we're in, but usually I feel the throbbing or pulsing as he's coming. Then again, dependent on position I can sometimes feel his semen hitting inside me followed by the warmth and extreme wetness.

I like, a lot.

embed
save
give gold

[–]leegirlchange 1 point 3 years ago

My ex would orgasm inside me a couple times; he actually experienced his real first orgasm with me, and I"ll never forget it because I knew the difference between him just cumming and really having an orgasm. And it was a feeling he'd never had before. I loved it. :)

I didn't feel him ejaculate inside of me but other times he's cum inside of me I've felt it, it depends on how hard he's thrusting. He will go deep and hard before he cums though so I know when it's happening and when he's close. (yes we're still sleeping together until today, adn we've been broke up a year) - (complicated, we act like we're still together without the official label, haha after a slight break)

embed
save
give gold

[–]Woeman 1 point 3 years ago

Absolutely nothing. The only way I can even tell that he came is by the face and the noises, and he has a Imagehabit of speeding up right near the end. But that's about it.0Y…^‘�{/I\ñN;æn3õ*Õ=j1ŠÊjK­Õç¼æ¢¹ÑÊI¬®™¿‚²�—skê�I,Z™†Ûz7ñ^Œcê4:Ö‡—ËËú>Ž¦ùv]|YëÅñ÷‰f71rµ#VØé^Ž°+¢ÞoMçëÛy}ºx×ëòr}¥Mrë|ýø¯wŽ ÉP„8�%²D·qè¸ãu„tùÕj§.î6²ÅÖq÷)ê�Q,JÊDÕO¦©sÜ™µ¬qjí©k´%ŽW‰^’¦î&búéy-g[­lvßÃ’B•féGU�í(otñ¦æÚŠu6£ä¯5§®MŠS¦Ž`—RcZZ]y³¯ ù�9Ò�Þ[n«›å»×Ë~òžâåĨI Y®±JÛ\‘�…¬.^Ès©‘É]¬zT³Øa­js×kÆÓ÷üÌ­Ê“¤UÚÃ4J…d‡¥ðçÔg<T>Èì>X �¤&B(O©ú!$È #�úºS&L›�Èh}§¼@B[™"�ÜÉrFJ%Jl§kl¤Y†„/±�#¡,¥�½!� †„ýŠ¡„⸮+Šâ¸®+Šâ¸®!qˆ\B⸄�€�ªâeH ‘ �R÷dB©£�D�<S>—Ô ÿ ’ ^ú —Ò�Ü&Rö‰Ô"†“Žà‰J€žQBä-H$¢Žƒ@�JÜ)K’�\�èèNèúOÚ²[ëÉ-F‘’—Ò% T�S¸K)V øÔa5V{�@CG@£Ä©U¤f�ÚúµnÖ2¤´jÿH¡¡SÛÒt()V#Q¬¨–AZ¢}!è$„—º²´$Ä@N£GÓ—¡�FK‘NP’�t$Am,.bŠ:�è ˜q²(h4 � Ÿ´NÚÞ?ÓêèQ)ôu/ul7Œø“!!7Ñô�°:ʼn\—%�FLe}�QGQýECbŠ}ÑاiHmQÛY‡Q�+âF´ ¢È§Õô„•‘q8’C„Bm:‰E!YQÒEƒ¹Ž‡Ö>ˆÔèv( wRÒÄ ³�@1:�=ÀÑ“"I>€ ‰@¨•*œÆˆ…d€>É�)�Q}dwGH© ª÷ÒaÀQGÔu�HÔé0¢\k%´ÆÕ�­ö¬¸‘i5´4¢vÔ«‹jt�+’!€��‘„YLîû!íj}ÑL‡¼½Â«Y{t\jQECI{ÄìFÕ�ÈU21Î×��p5ÈUŽ²‘¸8‰Awßùˆ–I+å’<J1>ú2db†É�F$}ôÈt—’4œ¬˜¬in²bâƒøÎ.(ÙL8‡´�QD±œ�FN€ØhBdÈ�,Š5ºœF,™F- Šâ¸¦UÌÄ‚þ¦õ¸ ¥2)þ´e­ñxÕ´�VEʼnԃŠ¶(() �DîB°Aì,¹ŠAªZ2!21L™[ï�pP T‚?Ž¸.Š!F�I2!� ¦\WY�èt"€Gê‰�‡F`vR‹éÇu!¡�•#¿'FHÕ7�?!\xS"�å ×ñ ÓŠâŒQ‚�FJ»@3ÉØÎEq�T^ú·Ñ(hä!0¤ÉÓ¡ôHØ¡¤‚ˆ�„4!ˆLŠ2B¦R­1&0R !µ2'HÖJ…*ÂdÉ—Æ“zÙ« ¤€ÞT¨TÀ�N¦ íédÅp+ã+ã*U�„Q ´âŒH��(úF�è%—7N¨œ°‚T½��D�¬Œ"ºÙ8[-“©no¤bêÚYÊ�Æ’ ˆÄÇ„W­“®K’ä¹#$ê~Èê4•`£N�Oé?E´�vâ¢VB:"†‘Ø®%®+Šd`‹#•ñÅpŠâ„êcA#Žµ+[§Ñ“z]¸£Ž� LAF$h �QE #@¥¤ŠC&P‰> P’ä¹'O£§Ñ´tèI:u(ºøÊøÊø×ƈoL×6Q˜�téÓ§OètúO�Q‚!“¡$‡Ù°H¢�‘‘$t�¶®¶OédÈ'N¹.IÓ§N�:téÓ§N�:}%£êB™cMÜL&$>œƒ®q@Å��NŽ§Ühé“'ÕÉQ‹'úΟ�É“&L™2`˜hÈÅqˆL*âWÇ’téô}_Gú¦+Š>ÚI >çBP él¶ÑÂÙ:të’ä¹.K’ä¹.K’téÓ§N�:téÓÿV6GBPL£I™³PD"YF/õ�:téÓ§ô?×o¤þ‡úÀ� $¸›¬rWý&L›Fѽ/«§N�:téÓ§OýõÈm£F‚Lê¾®�:}ÿ‘‘Ò*&"©£ÿÇ2dÉ“&þ�„È+NÚ²dÉ“&L›M½nŸGO«ÿL4² #ôßéºtéôtéõþ2hÿf‰ÿçúÿöŒ›FѾ³ÿB³Oöiþ�?Ù§û4ÿñ­ÿÀìÓýš³Oöc£ý˜ÈÿfŸìÒ�öaþ�?Ù§û4ÿfŸìÓýš³Oöiþ�?Ù§û4ÿfŸìÓýš³JdÞ†þÇÿÚ&õ2>ì™2²€42m7©“"®EUL�®a색&F(Ô„É‘D" “ 6)�‚!�Ò±¡L›FL­ÑÓ®J(#ë�ô2dPCßÒ�u}ý!z¦ÅÜ XòfS§Ôz !�¶¥/h¢7*¡²>«ì€\Shõ�=ˆô…/}:("�éÓ§@ïè){òiä£i_!gq£ †¤¶¡r‚†‘*A¡ì‰ô %îhÈ!ôc«¢S¨•bä¹.K’P“©Bd.L¹®Iʉß� �ò°€BD(Ä£ ø }ÈQ„Ú~;²dQA÷!cénå1\d¸ÉÿGîS©�r*¢âßbþ†UûÈlÚ�#îmB ïò˜Ä¨EÕul!´à¬Š�LŽƒR¦7Ñô:ÉftE6£GÈ'O¨(ÉT½Ù¸¦\T){21B+Še­–Ëe²u£ìÉ´+ýÊŠƒ*È( ­Š%ÉGC¬½ìöEŠ:Ÿh¦ßB†£N)“&�I‰t%¿ªkä\×2‰)Ê‹£ìÒ\f¸M|s_Ôk�$lj+â_þ8_ÇRG¤)�ß`�P“«-2QRt ¦£2çOdJ�Ø{ ¤½¢\ "w(èPMôDB&o[&L›Ôȸ•Ä®$ ¢åä²QªJ5�D¡Dkr€.‚Œ�pAuF’D�,u ›@¢Ò«×ïèo@GÒP‡¨*âãŠ\PŠ1Ø( ÙqL€Dlª÷LÉ·è }^6eî�ƒ‚7@ Š(„B!PGCî=ãîUžÕJ¤&M£'Q ��Gè@ €�¦DoZ&Õ·¨n �Ç�t^6�Ü„Bâ TJ>î¥\¢L‰! Ó"¦7*:X6¬!¬QõÄ&��D&@ �®>ãC­¾ð÷ô}ëÿ Šd÷�/ŒGäQ‰@è믖Ëè¦3�äFúøM³îŠ*~ÇÚtê^�A#ì诿¢#fD"'@z>Ú7¢:>¬­Q÷â£Ã~+ÃH1 ÃkCOBPAX6ä…ÉKt!%‰`Œç\E•Ÿ�%"9:BdF�RŠ*!´( Š!G�K*ÃŽ*A¢¡0¹¡4J%Dú‚�¶�¥ÃhûÄ!¨*,TÀ!È…‘þz*Ó´·)�bÆQ —"„È\Š§Oée^„(û%tt‰ûb�ñtH[)§B‰jeÀ¤O®�¨ Øþ#Þ€L0~ :®pFÖŒTZz*ßo°f ¢Qúú%ï‰H 4’�¾¯èŸ´$Bùl(› š’â¾tféÑ’uº‡P²!F@ ‚Š#`ªÿ"ŠË‡úãïXB*1F*Ag��P‚°ì?Ä/bS">¥šAKÙ�GÞ:Ÿr=rc¨�" Ñ‚à¸jt%2d6U[É: ¦ã�c0£dTlŠÀ‹á(:«>°?éRíªþ½M.Úµ“•KêéÔÈÄ�¥¹:©`Ø(ûýŠ¨è‚2ßR‹!éùùBùWÌWÌWÌJýÑì¹Z‡ÈžÅiD�+’øJøñÂÈÒ�)Šø¢¾8¡ÕÓ§R;ʉtè#õØiÄ�EGÙ�E3:HˆL=e? ¨�]:téÓ§\“ ~‹è7U�×GúŽ…GÙ ;èõ:X¡èÙl�:téÓêÿF>ôûÈ) èŸDô�ÓìPöhPCS¶­£ =M¨MèE“&Mõ½ò�©Ô#ô,¡�ûr:HETIÕ�údêC®HEÓ§N�:téÓêe¥#±Š@" Š!¨S22%Dí¤Æ� YOØ>‡�õÄý"S 4dBŠ�n·Ñ“zY2dÉ“&L€ÑÓ«fD…’(I BDº!�O J€D�J“QKÖQÕ�L�õ²>Þ‚¢™2dÉ¿¢œ 2¬„é�;’‰Ò�ŠHn�SI²Dú¾…}�Ò^�‚#W�@>©&ô?§�˜H! RÑÓºu÷!"ôOÜz HÑ‘j‘\AD6ƒÓ/Pþœ‡‹¦Gm †Díé±GC§Ø"Ž£A©_ }¢j"%J²§ÔúÇôêŠâ™´�LŽƒB‚!Ú�?aè (ýˆuÅ )ÒBdè}Céq!“ôâYNèr�t 7�ÒHÚ\P;Èm!¡M¡C�GÖ=CÒÈH…‘¨HN’#êû HG@�;W'\xJø¤Ž£ÒbñeP|¡|�å �è§\‘’Hô %ë�s õ™Ff*(ÂS „G �¤ë]†(�Qˆ+ �åýÜ Ž�LúFƒS¨ú­–áC$…øMOJ;hM¡Ô[.0’Œ8(É2².6Ÿdu‚ ?ô'Ò$Èýéíô\�B*¡p"vVWÞ(„5:ÈBÅÌ(ÚN Q‰Ž­èŒ‡ô'Ô~ˆô„>ˆ:$BJ.‚€Þc�QÑ“&ÓÙUb�JÉÄކѽ@&L!¶¡Sz>¡¨ô„úŸtʯòµ™6„ �ˆ@²¢Ç¤H›*ØhÚÇÜ£¡@ .+Š1OèÇQè?@ú†‡ÖÚ6�Hnu‰cb�™s_"æTdèhèÉ‘ ‰±®@ Ä+"Ä¢4oH�z ˜ôuoAúC�4ûz£¤t–àú˜¢ �e� ƒ°Ñ‘ •yFyR‘¦ÒU„‰{¦Ü�Khèh4**J~Ú Ò>±«¡ G�A«÷œX€à¡­AâF¦(ÃlJÌ�‹&QLŽÈÙ)EH¨ãIˆ&ê#o»#îQÔh5…?IMôê N§I£h–7�ê;�ÈkŒ]ZZÓkÇx�".¤€ØÃs5áD#DBˆŒU—•)’¤URM»&E¨�&@ ÆÓôu#Ô}Ò4PR;„7Šžð„˜Ùþ_}1¤ÒÊ‹K\[LeU_%~,¹E¢«˜B`©«I‘ÒrÒ%Š:Lm-@M¤J‰D"vž¡PMë?Iý#S Ò'Hî‘�ª‹K,lt ½–3‰[�"'�&gXaa›BdE:�Ñ�{„B*ci"‚ƒ£ Týú¤ýQè>€Šª½æ³À¡ VU�ʪL�X (�…Õ q¥!2£D•XåF¶VÖâÈqôCÞ!›{=¦Š> ¨�'ï§Ü¢†‡Ò}/ô¡¶A) Xä•�C@¨/X‰' �¬DNöC43`T­Œ“‡Œ‚×Vf9M­CxèU…Xt„4 4—¾§A¡Ôh~¨ôC@¤4…â­‹JÀÒúbª¤(DDJN¥WÃo½SU€U‘ew®ÀÂqEˆË£‰Ò�‚u"¦6’()E½DluÉõ>“õBÄï!ºû(Cw2kª|‘¿ßLSùRv��2b­¤‘*È1 ‘¹€"ìr�ÅS’êuebBêŒ �U[ÑQœJ![²'H©úBäêÛ}���‚:/e ÔƒýîƒKK&-,Io ÆÂõ�i“HM€µÌJ+�S¬*˜ÔåD�"AVâBH½rLFYÊÛåb+ã+ã+�P²qVÙÈiy"=¢XHØ¡ë(ýGCC ›eFç"Ae�dþQ¦M,˜´ëÞPTËÆ™n ä„��N¥i‰¤ò 6Ëœbn°�Q�Ìœ@Ä„q_\¥@S�y"ÕÔÎÚÈlNã�¡¥gyn$$Ç ã\qùF[[-ÌÕru®µ�²dã*j¥C"VR�béÓú�:(�%Ä!ˆdêZ4:©ú†CQ¬BráY‚§ò�QÞ ââ¹"¹!'BLnŸ LrÊWd“ªò–ÖD�i_F’¸ˆ’²ƒéõX(�èÅ2:�PÔýPumÕ Û’ ¼dãK{ƒJ²Ä�ÉüAÒre ÔrâÎ�@¨É“§Ò‚È1\øÂ5j Tî*PÇNa‚…*bT¨!Þ§_gN�:uÅ›B‰Ñ´?PÚSWÃLi,ˆé�&7�K‹ TŽúV­ƒ¨RB²¿Æº%! )ô}+’€«›èè� $§7@£5ÉsÒÊÄ� étþ§NˆE� =ÑÔz¥‘fTÉ�»‚ÂLlü�‰ %ŒËèNÊZ‰ŽRP‘ã}­žQ•‚ZºtéÓ§T–*6º¶J7�’�»|«šA¥Ñb�tCiÈ'õ� %: ôoSú�Õ�³ih$¦AAŸY&Q‹#_å2TÉicÛ)J&2�I>‡ôW!ÆËW2¹�} (�D¨ÅYTˆ¯ £e¯§�Ó*^úñAôÂKGNþ£ R�¹�Ú#jÖD¦U—F*YáS—)ÔH§ú:„ÔJ3Q¼½–’„Ê�›¿¥×0�‘Fø,ˆ#tIæ�N¹!4àèFƒÖGÛÔ}Óè"²k¸¨D€d¶Ç5ÉÄt�$/�e<›d(œ¡}‹æ±|’*»¥FN=ê®Ô7S÷}˺È�ù�,°¦°¯ŽKâ+àB�¾ £PFµ�´ („A:?@} ;²Tì$¿“\c"d¾5X@i>.en‚•�Fد�/‘sFe9QÊ�A�±« 7ØŒ¦TDž²ã�)^J>Œ˜:ŒC Yr˜\‚äŸM×ñ!( †¯£'ô ¤ t²L«“èÉÑ( )0 •!„)Añ€F€¥Ràƾ5À ¦Šà`¡‘\þdWó@ \z5‰ RA²E®Šm2m$7( =™{júT½£9 TÈH‰ œ\€‚'HÅNnŒShdéÑtBbŒ ø×ƾ5ð£PB¥ñ¯‰|A ×ÆÆß_â€Uíèt „yéä¥t Ó§ôîŒ|kâ@&ѽ)“§A%ïfF({2mx¶Œ™2ÖFŒ™2dÚlŒ‚ä0ŒÂùæËä_!_!B¾R£a
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

HELEN! >:(
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

What the fuck am I looking at?
Our Host!