Questions on - Looter AI Nature and Coloring Waypoints

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Styxwash
SDF!
SDF!

Questions on - Looter AI Nature and Coloring Waypoints

Post by Styxwash »

I've picked up Tactics again and decided to play the single campaign and re-map/balance as I go, designing missions and gameplay as I prefer.

I've been trying to make the Looter AI nature work in conjunction with a tagname or a trigger, referring to this line of the readme -

"Item Tag is used for "looter" type characters. It specifies the tag name of the item the character should try to get. Rarely used."

Are these functions broken or is there more to it? Does it require a trigger as well?

I'm also having trouble finding out how to neatly color waypoints like the ones you find in the core campaign missions made by the original team. The only way i've found I can color a generic waypoint is by it's tagname, which is impractical to say the least.

I would have posted with my old user, but I couldn't access that email, used to go by Forty-six & Two. I appreciate any advice anyone can give, if there are still any modders around here regularly.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

No one's really modding any more and I forgot practically everything I knew, though I was never very good. If you want to get back into the Forty-six & Two account and the old email address you used is inactive, I can change your email address so you can do a password recovery. Just PM the info.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Our Host!