Savages

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Savages

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It's a movie by Oliver Stone about two pot growers in Southern california who become big time and now a mexican cartel wants in on their business. I guess I can explain more since the previews already set up the story but they end up refusing the offer by the cartel so the cartel steals their girlfriend. They end up trying to get her back.

It's stars two young guys (one of them has been the guy in battleship and john carter) and a young girl. It also has Benicio Del Toro, Salma Hayak, and John Travolta who all did really good work in the movie.

I was looking forward to this movie because it has cool southern california type dudes and then some hard ass mexicans in conflict. It's kind of a movie where you are rooting for the American guys because they really get messed over by the cartel. The mexican cartel in this movie show to be really hardasses and kind of scare you because you always hear how they really do mess shit up in Mexico.

It has some action, lots of violence, and just interesting to watch scenes. I ended up liking it quite a bit and would recommend it to the DACK community.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Stone couldn't do jackshit since NBK D;
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

When I first saw the preview, I seriously thought they made "Army of Two: The Movie." Then I saw Oliver Stone's name attached and knew that couldn't be...or could it? Still, glad to hear the recommendation, I was on the fence about seeing it.
Our Host!