Post Apocalyptic Arms and Armor

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

How long did all that take to make? Hell of a good job.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Pretty fucking long time. Won't deny it kinda rocked getting to spend in-class studio time making insane shit. Got more than a few odd looks, especially when I had other classmates attack me with a sledgehammer while wearing it (to add realistic damage and scuff marks).
my vocabulary skills is above you.
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

Aonaran wrote:especially when I had other classmates attack me with a sledgehammer while wearing it (to add realistic damage and scuff marks).
Sounds incredibly fun.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

It totally was. The only part that sucked was cutting a chunk out of my knuckle with a hack saw trying to get through those tires. Got quite a few new "beauty marks" working on that suit.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

that is pretty hardcore all right. maybe make them look a bit more used, throw some dirt on, burn that mutha, rust the metal parts, use a punch to make bullet marks, use a gun to make bullet marks, give it to phoenix jones, whatevz.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

I'd already shot a whole in the chest plate, but yeah, they definitely aren't done. I'm currently working out a tribal mask to go with the green outfit.
Our Host!