Nintendo 3DS Sales Sluggish

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Nintendo 3DS Sales Sluggish

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Who would have thought? http://www.shacknews.com/article/69491/ ... ec-pay-cut

They made a huge cut on the price of the N3DS which I haven't seen them do so quickly before and at such a large amount. They cut the price by $80 dollars from 250 to 170, which is probably what the unit is worth originally anyways.

I just feel a bit bad because Nintendo always seems to lose their lead and fuck shit up. Anyways besides that the 3D effects is stupid and I don't want it in my games, it will just promote cross eyeness.

Also their WII U look stupid, perhaps even moreso than the Wii because the Wii actually had potential if the control wasn't actually shit. Nintendo always says that "the possibilities are so vast we don't even know what developers will come up with" and then the developers come up with nothing.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Nintendo 3DS Sales Sluggish

Post by Gimp Mask »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Nintendo always says that "the possibilities are so vast we don't even know what developers will come up with" and then the developers come up with nothing.
haha, nintendo's recent endeavours in a nutshell, well said mang :salute:
Our Host!