PLAY FALLOUT TACTICS ONLINE

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Sly Fox in Afghanistan
SDF!
SDF!

PLAY FALLOUT TACTICS ONLINE

Post by Sly Fox in Afghanistan »

Remember the days of yore ol FoT bros. Spendin late nights wasting each other on 10k in DT. Or maybe you were the guys that played 2k RP. Remember that? Hell you might even remember me.

Well Fallout came out with its trilogy pack a while back. And If you guys bought it in hopes of reliving those grand days of gaming years ago. Freakin stop bein lazy and get on freakin line.

Gamespy is dead and gone apparently. So what I found was Gameranger. Ill make continueing annoying posts regularly to get people to come on. I know you guys are out there. so hopefully this pops up on google or something. Btw if you remember me at all congrats. Im in Afghanistan now, and pretty freakin bored. I got my 10k guy made and want to get RP goin too.
Hooah
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Die in a suicide bomb fire
Sly Fox in Afghanistan
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Sly Fox in Afghanistan »

Lose your virginity
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

It's the internet! I'll feign virginity as I please ya kno wha um sayin'? ;) :wink:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Re: PLAY FALLOUT TACTICS ONLINE

Post by Manoil »

Sly Fox in Afghanistan wrote:Remember the days of yore ol FoT bros. Spendin late nights wasting each other on 10k in DT. Or maybe you were the guys that played 2k RP. Remember that? Hell you might even remember me.

Well Fallout came out with its trilogy pack a while back. And If you guys bought it in hopes of reliving those grand days of gaming years ago. Freakin stop bein lazy and get on freakin line.

Gamespy is dead and gone apparently. So what I found was Gameranger. Ill make continueing annoying posts regularly to get people to come on. I know you guys are out there. so hopefully this pops up on google or something. Btw if you remember me at all congrats. Im in Afghanistan now, and pretty freakin bored. I got my 10k guy made and want to get RP goin too.
I recall a guy advertising gameranger on here a while back, and being shut down by PsychoSniper. Tasty times.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

ban
Our Host!