The Space Between...

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Lockout
SDF!
SDF!

The Space Between...

Post by Lockout »

The end of Fallout and Fallout 2 is what this story focuses on. It's about suspect loyalties and alliances, nasty mutants with bad attitudes, and a fellow that is best known as the Vault Dweller. The story's called Toys In The Hall, and you can find it here:

http://www.vault-tec.net/project/Lockout.doc

Comments, criticisms, and concerns will be both welcomed and appreciated.

- Lockout
"Stupid should hurt."
Mxyzptlk
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mxyzptlk »

This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Great job, very creative and imaginative. Please do post the rest of the story, it's very interesting. :D You know, it's funny, the best fanfics I've read on the 'net are all for Fallout. Kind of a testament to the rich world that's been created just for a couple of RPG's, huh?
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

I liked it as well. I always wondered what happened to the VD between his exile and "Hey, I think I'll start a village!"
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Our Host!