ULTIMATE BODY BUILDING THREAD nsfw = not safe for weaklings

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

ULTIMATE BODY BUILDING THREAD nsfw = not safe for weaklings

Post by Gimp Mask »

This question is for pooperscooper since obviously he's the buffest, tuffest, most hammer dude here:

my hip flexors are my only weak point, i mean i'm pretty much the ultimate killing machine kinda like van damme universal soldier, but if my life depended on my hip flexors i would probably only barely survive (in contrast to my power packed power beam punch biceps for example UTTER DEVASTATION) in a cage fight against thousands of tigers for example (probably the only scenario where i wouldnt friggin dominate you know). so i am on a mission to make my hip flexors MASSIVE. maybe the biggest muscles in my body just in case. and as strong as a thousand lions. how can i achieve this? thanks and remember: keep it explosive! peace

before
after (soon i hope]
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Isn't poopy sort of a ladyboy? Watts so basass 'bout dat mang?
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Gimp Mask is turning into a spambot!! :aiee:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Newspaper = youtube - comments

Post by Blargh »

A shame the spambots won't become like Gimp Mask. :drunk:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

st toxic my friend you have to think outside of the box if you know what im saying, fuck the cartesian coordinate system let's all go ultra violent on this mother f*cker, 666 the number of the future! work those lats baby. peace
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

and i know what most of your thinking "how :cartesian:" well by the time youre finished reading this im 90% euclidian already so how about you take a chill pill i.e. ativan and well that's all i got right now "adios" as they say in the chthonian regions im out of this ****** ******!!!

he's the gregg valentino of dack haven't you heard
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

MORE LIKE ZEBESIAN RITE, SEBASTIAN (this is in fact Gimp Mask's IRL name)?!

POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

They have those old machines that you rarely see anymore where you stand on a board and then twist at the hips and its supposed to help build your super hipz flexor. We got rid of ours because we never used it and it was hard to tell if you were actually working anything when doing it.

I guess you could lay on your side and lift your leg up like one of those workout videos to music. If you follow my super pooper regime for 1 week you will begin to see the world in the way of a buff super soldier machine 2000.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

i will follow the super pooper regime starting from today, i will report back when my hip flexors are melon-sized next week. is a workout video necessary or would some workout muzak for a little bit of gymtastic ambience suffice, i dont want to mess this up. i was thinking maybe this looped would be ok? thanks.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

For all the insane flexing you'll be doing, the only thing that can possibly make your flexors flex to the max is the Insanoflex song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJOTBSE_3Dw
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Gimp Mask, stick to proper nutrition and walk a bit more. Maybe do some squats.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

sounds hardcore but that would hardly do anything for my hip flexors now would it -- compare to the super pooper regime described above
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

I never really read what he writes. :\
Could you summarize it to me in a bit less girlish fashion than he did?
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Spambot? More like 'spermbot' ololo lol!
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

The Side lying front and back kicks – Position yourself lying on your side with hips and shoulders stacked over each other, legs are angled slightly forward.

Keep your waist long and pelvis stable. Begin swinging your top leg forward and back at hip level keeping it long and extended. Repeat on each side for 10 repetitions.

Add a bicycle motion to this one. In the same position pulling the knee up to your chest and then straightening the leg and swinging it around back.

Single Leg Stretch – Lying on your back with your head and shoulders down or lifted, to get more abdominal work.

Pull one knee in to your chest and extend the other leg long feeling the hip open up. Switch and repeat for about 8-10 repetitions inhaling and exhaling as you switch.

Leg Circles – Lying on your back with one leg extended along the mat, torso and leg anchored, extend the other leg up to the ceiling and just under a 90 degree angle.

Circle the leg (thigh) around in the hip socket keeping the pelvis and hips still and buttocks anchored to the mat. Repeat for 8 circles each direction.

Also get one of those gravity increasing spaceships that Goku uses in Dragon Ball Z.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i set up an antigrav chamber in my bed its called a floatation tank i just cut the top off a waterbed easy peasy ese you should see my guns now they call me tank im so fucken buff
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I have a water bed, but it's the kind with tubes with a matress-like cover of them. How do I turn it into a flotation tank?
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Once you reach super pooper status you will want to kick everything you see to test your new powers but be warned that buildings that aren't earth quake certified may crumble if hit hard enough.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

SuperPooper level 4?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Retlaw83 wrote:I have a water bed, but it's the kind with tubes with a matress-like cover of them. How do I turn it into a flotation tank?
ive done a little research into flotation tanks for realsies as ive always wanted to have some real sensory dep type altered states shit but the nearest ones are in london or something

essentially youd build a thing the size of a double bed, ish, cover the inside with a water bed turned inside out for heating and water-proofing then put a shitload of salt in the water to make you float OK
Our Host!