The story of a Modder, who reached for the stars

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

The story of a Modder, who reached for the stars

Post by ProsperianMasterian »

I alone on that atmospheric night had to abide by the wishes of the gaseous giants afar that would not even grant me the gold ranger powers despite having his staff.

in a world of rainbows, the sediment stuck in the cracks of the social fabric always repel the solitary. The farther I am, the more I have come to known the emptiness and the divide between me and those who are normal and happy.

It all began so many countless years ago before I became known as a public nuisance. I was but a wee little 6th grader and by then had a choice of this online life of geekery or the pressure of my peers to be something I am not, because what I am is something they do not want.

To drop this in my mailbox of sincerity when i had no other company, no one who wanted to be my friend. but to dispare me they gave me the letters of half-hearted emotionary mockery.

i loved you fallout. however you were shown to me, it was not until i knew you and your end that i would understand what the world deserves.

So onto the fairy tale. It was but another site to re-register on and cross my fingers that i would not suffer an imminent ban. I tried real hard and sometimes spent days trying to figure out how to share my dreams and ideas without getting cruely treated on NMA.

Through hope, I found a little strength and try to learn as much as I could bare about the intricate systems that comprises games. Fallout 1 to Fallout Tactics, oh how I adored the thought of even imitating the functionality.
To even visible imitate a quality of these mechanis, however poor would of made my already shortened aspie life a true blessing.

time and time again, it proved to difficult and the dedication needed beyond my life span. but then one day i began to code. i did things.

i did art.

i did everything. i brought the ideas. just to have slutty russians like mrlexx or disappointing german feeble kitten cutsy personalities like mr. wolna to be like "WHAT IS THS"?

how i miss the days. the days that i didn't know. if i could go back and start over, i would never look forward until i had earned the respect of the APIs and source codes infront of me.

No matter how much I grew up, or projects started, or visits to learncpp and learning proper style and new c/cpp conding techniques, it always seemed that everything was out of reach.

i kept reaching. from my chair to my keyboard. googling for anything that would give me the power, even the will to become all i can be and produce that fallout mod. whetehr it be 1, 2, or tactics, and later on 3 by bethesda.

i never could quite satisfy my gut. such trolling i had to face. and now here i am after magnitudes of set backs in the deepest meter impact crator, even farther from the stars.

oh how i wish i could enjoy the mods i make and my fans love me as much as my work, and i myself, for the work i do and not the abilities i have because of my lack of a life.

so lonely. so lonely. how i wish i had made it.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

More like:

the story of a retard who grabbed for a turd
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

I kind of liked the first sentence, didn't read the rest.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

I dare someone to read all this shit.

the only part that popped in my eye was "i did art" to which I disagree with mighty vigour.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Has someone left the food out, cuz these twats are crawlin' outta the woodwork?
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:I dare someone to read all this shit.
I would but it turns out life comes with a time limit, and unfortunately, it's too precious to be spent reaidng the self aggrandizing dreck written by the mentally handicapped. I come on, I have some paint to go and watch dry, I can't be wasting time with his shit!
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I'm considering deleting Cakester's new posts in the threads that I moderate because he's just a highly evolved spam bot that sells nothing.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Go for it.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Just move all of his posts to one thread.
ProsperianMasterian

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Just move all of his posts to one thread.
The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

ProsperianMasterian wrote:
The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.
This would apply if you weren't forcing yourself on people who clearly dislike you.
Cakester has the personality of a rapist.
I bet a thousand bucks that at some stage in his life he'll rape a girl that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt.
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
This would apply if you weren't forcing yourself on people who clearly dislike you.
I bet a thousand bucks that at some stage in his life he'll rape a girl that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt.
Actually if you had any semblance of intellect that you commonly feign as better than thou, then you would of already done your research about my rape threats.

A person making rape threats would not be doing it because of "that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt."

So then your other alternative is to say I lied and there is no findable history about threats about rape because I never made threats like that.

So next you agree, then try another iteration of your foul mouth tom foolery.

Which I then tell you, yes. yes i have made threats. but not before a girl threats to cut my weener of with their often named utensil of choice.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

ProsperianMasterian wrote: The standards you have for categorizing me as equal or above that which is tolerable are based on my ability to meet your personal standard. That personal standard states that my ability to meet a standard at my own will, matters in this matter. The matter being your initial decision about the relevance of standards.
Actually if you had any semblance of intellect that you commonly feign as better than thou, then you would of already done your research about my rape threats.

A person making rape threats would not be doing it because of "that treated him like 100 % of other people do - with contempt."

So then your other alternative is to say I lied and there is no findable history about threats about rape because I never made threats like that.

Which I then tell you, yes. yes i have made threats. but not before a girl threats to cut my weener of with their often named utensil of choice.
Dude wtf... wtf... You should go to jail. I'm not even kidding. Retlaw, please archive this together with his IP and send it to the cops.

Don't you realize that there's something badly wrong with you? I mean, without hostility, you need serious help. You should copy all your forum posts and everything you told us onto a flash drive and hand it to your therapist. Please. For the good of those around you.
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote: This would apply if you weren't forcing yourself on people who clearly dislike you.

Dude wtf... wtf... You should go to jail. I'm not even kidding. Retlaw, please archive this together with his IP and send it to the cops.

Don't you realize that there's something badly wrong with you? I mean, without hostility, you need serious help. You should copy all your forum posts and everything you told us onto a flash drive and hand it to your therapist. Please. For the good of those around you.
I am actually copying a good deal of my art onto a thumbdriver per therapist request and i will show it to him/her.

also i have an anecdote i invented just now

selling your soul is making a deal with the devil. well as a life long virgin, at an age of 20, i made a contract with my enemy that i would let her cut my penis off after she had sex with me. there is no catch, because if she is my enemy, then she would know after my sperm flies out, i will feel sleepy and weak. perfect opportunity, to get her revenge.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

ProsperianMasterian wrote: Actually if you had any semblance of intellect that you commonly feign as better than thou, then you would of already done your research about my rape threats.

I am actually copying a good deal of my art onto a thumbdriver per therapist request and i will show it to him/her.

selling your soul is making a deal with the devil. well as a life long virgin, at an age of 20, i made a contract with my enemy that i would let her cut my penis off after she had sex with me. there is no catch, because if she is my enemy, then she would know after my sperm flies out, i will feel sleepy and weak. perfect opportunity, to get her revenge.
So admitting to the fact that you have a therapist implies that those around you are aware of your retardation. Probably in a more graphic manner than those poor people who need to deal with you online.
You constantly brag about yourself and somehow seek gratification, but people make more and more fun of you. Did you tell you therapist this too?
Your drawings are on the level of a disabled 3 year old. It can't even be called art, since there is nothing artistic to it. Are you perhaps confusing "artistic" and "autistic"? :rofl:
In any way, you're a fucking joke that needs to be shut down. Fucking retard.
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote: Dude wtf... wtf... You should go to jail. I'm not even kidding. Retlaw, please archive this together with his IP and send it to the cops.

So admitting to the fact that you have a therapist implies that those around you are aware of your retardation. Probably in a more graphic manner than those poor people who need to deal with you online.
You constantly brag about yourself and somehow seek gratification, but people make more and more fun of you. Did you tell you therapist this too?
Your drawings are on the level of a disabled 3 year old. It can't even be called art, since there is nothing artistic to it. Are you perhaps confusing "artistic" and "autistic"? :rofl:
In any way, you're a fucking joke that needs to be shut down. Fucking retard.
"In any way, you're a fucking joke that needs to be shut down. Fucking retard."

You are the retard. In any way, means in every possible single way including ways that make use of many ways. But all that means is you think the causation can be anything, which is pretty imprecise based on the fact that most certainly you won't ever have an opportunity to know a person who has a moment in their lives where anything can cause them to be them, and you know about it.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Saying "NO U" won't make you less retarded.
Why do you hide the obvious truth from yourself?
Be honest to yourself, that'd be a great leap forward. If you admit to your retardation you can begin to disassemnble it, which would grant you the ability to change something to a better.
But as long as you think that EVERYONE ELSE is the problem, you'll always circle around in this tiny imaginary world of yours, which is at best pathetic.
Grow the fuck up.
ProsperianMasterian

"Saying "NO U" won't make you less retarded. "

That is a logical fallacy. Arguments rarely fall apart because someone makes a point about their own lack of satisfaction with the opponents answers. Except the person who made the point about a lack of "YES YOUR RIGHT", and in your case stated it as a too much "NO U" situation.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

I'm tired of talking to someone with a disability.
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:I'm tired of talking to someone with a disability.
It is all the same. Try lending your next asynchronous forged labels of people you never met some RESPECTABILITY.
Our Host!