Ban Cakester

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Ban Cakester

Post by SenisterDenister »

For the love of God and all that is Holy do it. I am sick of reading the shit he puts on this forum and the shit that people respond with. It is an unceasing shitstorm and circlejerk that just gets everyone pissed off and I don't give a rat's ass if Cakester is autistic that motherfucker is trolling and he needs to get the fuck off of this forum permanently.

Ban his IP, his account(s), and everything affiliated to him.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Re: Ban Cakester

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

SenisterDenister wrote:For the love of God and all that is Holy do it. I am sick of reading the shit he puts on this forum and the shit that people respond with. It is an unceasing shitstorm and circlejerk that just gets everyone pissed off and I don't give a rat's ass if Cakester is autistic that motherfucker is trolling and he needs to get the fuck off of this forum permanently.

Ban his IP, his account(s), and everything affiliated to him.

Last edited by Alister McFap II Esq. on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I concur with the established notion!
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Announcement: How this forum works

Post by Cakester »

I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i dont think he should be banned, duh. if people stopped getting all up in his grill he wouldnt have to do it back and so on and so on. if you dont dig him just ignore him?
:chew:
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

You know what, I was about to say, keep this guy around, he is mildly amusing.
This shit is just too much, the retard is going to spam up the forum every fucking day; ban his moronic ass.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

OK.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jim the Dinosaur »

hey take a chillpill kocksucker I mean cakester is bryanr right you should keep him around cuz he posts stuff
Like petals
Falling from a dying rose
So does my tears

-Smiley
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Wait so he's finally gone?
'Bout fucken time.
Fuckwit.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Why the fuck do people even care? The OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone-train to OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone-ville is long gone, and atleast four regular dac'ers and new-face Alice is on it.
Our Host!