I can't go on.

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

I bet Superhaze is in favour of taking away milk from school children :chew:

Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

We have no reason to honor your expectations. You aren't blindly looking for fun, you actually want and do to take part in defending the idiotic things you say. This is more than a game and whether or not you hide from yourselves your own knowledge of your wasted efforts, and the textual abominations you purposely are contributing to the Internet's epitome of belligerency.

None of us are indebted to serve as your entertainment. Often the every lie you dress your spontaneous personalities with are unsurprisingly what annihilates the significance of anything you do and say, in both here and real life.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Cakester wrote:We have no reason to honor your expectations. You aren't blindly looking for fun, you actually want and do to take part in defending the idiotic things you say. This is more than a game and whether or not you hide from yourselves your own knowledge of your wasted efforts, and the textual abominations you purposely are contributing to the Internet's epitome of belligerency.

None of us are indebted to serve as your entertainment. Often the every lie you dress your spontaneous personalities with are unsurprisingly what annihilates the significance of anything you do and say, in both here and real life.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

:butthead: wrote:STOP LAUGHING AT ME! STOP BRUSHING OFF MY IDIOCY AS A JOKE, YOU MEAN IT!. I'M OBSESSED WITH RUINING THIS GAME AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY, YOUR INSULTS ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS, AND TEH INTERNETZ!

YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF ME! EVERY TIME YOU MAKE FUN OF ME, I TRY NOT TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND HOPE OTHERS FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO! EVEN IN REAL LIFE! AND ALTHOUGH I'VE YET TO EXPLAIN HOW LAUGHING AT MY SHITTY ARTWORK AFFECTS YOU IN ANY WAY WAHTSOEVER AWAY FROM FORUM, I'M GOING TO ASSUME IT DOES ANYWAY, BECAUSE I'M AN EGOCENTRIC PRICK THAT ACTUALLY THINK PEOPLE THINK BOUT ME IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES!
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Yonmanc wrote:
:butthead: wrote:STOP LAUGHING AT ME! STOP BRUSHING OFF MY IDIOCY AS A JOKE, YOU MEAN IT!. I'M OBSESSED WITH RUINING THIS GAME AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY, YOUR INSULTS ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS, AND TEH INTERNETZ!

YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF ME! EVERY TIME YOU MAKE FUN OF ME, I TRY NOT TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND HOPE OTHERS FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO! EVEN IN REAL LIFE! AND ALTHOUGH I'VE YET TO EXPLAIN HOW LAUGHING AT MY SHITTY ARTWORK AFFECTS YOU IN ANY WAY WAHTSOEVER AWAY FROM FORUM, I'M GOING TO ASSUME IT DOES ANYWAY, BECAUSE I'M AN EGOCENTRIC PRICK THAT ACTUALLY THINK PEOPLE THINK BOUT ME IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES!
That extrapolation actually shows your thoughts. I almost feel comforted that you would do such a thing.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Wow, predictable and boring replies a plenty. Alice posts whine and is afraid to be the butt of the jokes, retlaw talks shit (albeit funny), cakester goes all weird and zen again and yonmanc showes he is cakester with a blargh avatar. :salute: Dac makes me proud.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Nothing is better then the smell of a new car, except for pussy.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

And if you like the smell of new pussy, you're a pedophile.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Age means nothing.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Superhaze wrote:Image
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Not that it is an entirely unfair appraisal of the content -

Post by Blargh »

I dare write, 'Alister', that your 'weepy child' gimmick becomes more amusing with each repetition. Gosh ! :drunk:
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Superhaze sure looks cute.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Re: Not that it is an entirely unfair appraisal of the conte

Blargh wrote:I dare write, 'Alister', that your 'weepy child' gimmick becomes more amusing with each repetition. Gosh ! :drunk:
Look who's talking.

Anyway, I can't help but perceive Superhaze as a crying little boy. Perhaps a little dog. Something small and obnoxious. I shall expand my range of pictures that summarize his whining. :chick:
Last edited by Alister McFap II Esq. on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

If it ain't broke don't fix it. :drunk:
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

What the fuck....? :?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Re: Not that it is an entirely unfair appraisal of the conte

Post by Blargh »

Grub Step wrote:Image
Ahahaha. How generous of you. :drunk:
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Supercriesallthetimelikeamoodylittlebitchhavingherperiodmmmmmmmtastytastyperiod wrote:Image
"LOL ROFL UR JUST LIKE CAKESTER GEDDIT!?"

Impossible! I'm way better in the sack!

You sugar titted tear vendor!
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

I'm sure you are yonmanc, it was a low blow comparing you to alice. Srry. :chick:
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Massive tantrum imminent. B)
Our Host!