concept art for "the age of Prosper"

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

concept art for "the age of Prosper"

Post by Gimp Mask »

coming in 2011 ... or not :che: i let you be the judge of that!
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

I like the dripping pommel.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I think I actually made some great shit here. Most of you pussies are trying to balance out your good truth with negative lies.

I Am sick of NMA, RPG CODEX, and DAC>. You bitches will actually have proven something. I will rise under another name for another day and eventually I will actually be one of the developers you are kissing ass to.

If I must I will change my posting style. I really thought i could prove to you dicks in the bowl that I don't need to match the exact styles and copy cat AESTHETICS OR QUALITY of only the things you have played and enjoyed.

You are true close minded fucking cock in the nuts. Every one of you have a screw loose. Enjoy as the day dawns for 2D gaming and your weak roleplaying.

I am not only absolute proof that 3D when taken seriously is fucking episodes better than your 2D limited screw in the scrotum shit. But I will do everything you cunts try to imagine, only better, and it actually fits. This will be 3D, and the roleplaying won't matter.

Surf-Solar and others are hugely stupid. 2D doesn't look better . It just fucking allows less to be shown. That is exactly what you are buying. GO RAPE YOURSELF. I will make scale models with every bit of detail and surpass all the shit you still worship because i came to my senses before making a fan-made knockoff.

JEsus damn you. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO LAME>! If i have to hear 2.5D from MrLexx again, I willl explode. BITCH IT IS NOT 2.5D. NOT AT ALL. REAL 2.5D is helluva more involved . Loading 3D models does not give you the right to take on a .5D you pieces of shit deluded fucking craps. FUCKING STOP MODDING FALLOUT 1 AND 2. FUCKING DIE> FUCKING DIE YOU BITCHES FROM HELL
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Cya
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Lol, I love the high heels. Gimp you make the best pics that are the most accurate.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

As usual, Cakester mentions a bunch of people who don't post at DAC as if we should give a shit.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Cakestar just needs a hug.
But after Gimp Masks photo I say Retlaw should hug him.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I think you should hug his asshole with your mouth.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Our Host!