I am fading to the end [Heroin v. Alcohol]

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

I am fading to the end [Heroin v. Alcohol]

Post by Cakester »

Hello. I am here now as an echo of an event that took place in your friend prosper's life. Late last night, he defied the cloak of darkness by entering a

world of light. A morning entangled below the universal consciousness. He did so by discovering a new universal solvent. It is not water, but rotten milk.

His psychology ruptured into a soothing spacial anomaly. For now he is coated well enough in this grand bliss, that he will have lived an eternity before any

mortal dies a normal life.

I am prosper's last remaining bits. There is something you should know though. He and I are one in this vision, although he chooses not to see it. There is

only a small duration left before he will permanently sink into his new realm, and the universal constants will claim him.

But however literal you choose to take this information. He does have a glob of putty position behind his heart. And a physical spatula pushes ever deeper.

In no way do I hold you responsible, nor is he afraid.

I must go now.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

ban
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Your posts single-handedly contribute to killing more braincells than all of the world's alcohol combined.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Adieu
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Assuming an absence of relapse, I will miss the ramblings. They were often quite amusing. Yes. :drunk:
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Cakester is so fucking awesome! :drunk:
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

:chew: cakeater :dribble::whip:

:jerk:
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I call this one, my defense.

Focusing on everything gives credibility to negativity, which subdivides your authenticity, leading you to say things irrevocably, and inexorably commanding us to outwardly affirm your convictions as legitimate. All this so you can ultimately manipulate entire communities and freely diminish those who dare maintain any respectability. With this now known by readers, it will be interesting in how you choose to unfold your personality without exposing your contradicting parallel dualities. - NillaCakester, Prosperton.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

What do you mean?
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

He's arguing with himself, but he can't hear him.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

rad resistance wrote:Cakester is so fucking awesome! :drunk:

Don't encourage him. I once thought he was harmless on IRC until he would spam the chatroom with his shit. He is a virus that keeps growing.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I don't like the fallout games as my dad would get home from work and play them all the time same with how my brother always plays gears of war to be honest im looking forward to another oblivion thats my type of thing.
:chew:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Cakester wrote:I call this one, my defense.

Focusing on everything gives credibility to negativity, which subdivides your authenticity, leading you to say things irrevocably, and inexorably commanding us to outwardly affirm your convictions as legitimate. All this so you can ultimately manipulate entire communities and freely diminish those who dare maintain any respectability. With this now known by readers, it will be interesting in how you choose to unfold your personality without exposing your contradicting parallel dualities. - NillaCakester, Prosperton.
Saying goodbye then offering a reply does not assist you in the pursuit of dramatic emphasis.
SenisterDenister wrote:Your posts single-handedly contribute to killing more braincells than all of the world's alcohol combined.
I recently read that alcohol is technically more dangerous than heroin with all factors (of the individual and those affected) combined. Comment?
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Manoil wrote:I recently read that alcohol is technically more dangerous than heroin with all factors (of the individual and those affected) combined. Comment?
You read wrong. Last I checked, alcohol doesn't make most people who use it mindless zombies in pursuit of their next fix.
- the Vault Dweller
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

I'll see if I can find the link.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Retlaw83 wrote:Last I checked, alcohol doesn't make most people who use it mindless zombies in pursuit of their next fix.
Imagine that, Retlaw is fucking wrong again, in several ways, all in one post.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

popscythe wrote: Imagine that, Retlaw is fucking wrong again, in several ways, all in one post.
Try reading again. Most people who drink don't become addicted to it. Most every heroine user I know did nothing aside from seeking out more heroine.

I'm not seeing me being wrong, so much as you whining again.
- the Vault Dweller
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Cakester can you count to 10?
Cow Cud is a twin.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

To be fair I read the same thing as Manoil did recently, think it was on the BBC news website, may be wrong.
Our Host!