4 computers later and still runs like sh*t

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

4 computers later and still runs like sh*t

Post by Seploud »

Stutter and more stutter and the damn stutter that happens everytime a new area loads are the things that never go away in this "obliviion engine".
Is very sad when you need a mod to make this game more playable and is ridiculous when you recenly had build a very expensive high end computer and the game still runs in the same manner.
Bethesda is a name I will avoid from now on...because it means bad quality games that suck ass thanks to a engine that have tons of bugs. It confuses me that Fallout 3 and Fallout new vegas are the same fucking thing and new vegas runs worst than Fallout 3... I don't understand.

On the ps3 is the same shit... the only difference is that you see a damn loading sign on top of the screen followed by a slowdown every time a new area loads!.

This is the end of my rant. Fuck you bathesda!. :dance:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

instead of 4 computers maybe you should have bought 1 good computer
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

They were built by myself. 3000 dollars each one. That is the thing that piss me off...when I build a PC I never use cheap parts. The thing is...the only games that never run correctly in my PC are games made by bathesda and their damn engine from hell!.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

it doesn't work properly on any computer. Actually New Vegas worked fine for me on my Dell. Anyway are you looking forward to Skyrim!
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Gives the game a nice post-apoc feel to it, doesnt it?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Might be your drivers, man. What frame rates are you getting? Because I run New Vegas at 1920x1080 on high-ish graphics (minus anti-aliasing pretty much) on my laptop and I clock around 40 fps.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Fiddle with cache/prefetch?

That can cause sync/stutter problems.
Our Host!