I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition at Best Buy today...

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

Super stims!!! xD
does this work
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Stalagmite wrote:No but I'll think I'll consider your sister. I hear she has a thing for bogans.
If 38-year old whiny 400 pound self-centered anime-obsessed cunts are your thing, have at it.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Stalagmite wrote:No but I'll think I'll consider your sister. I hear she has a thing for bogans.
If 38-year old whiny 400 pound self-centered anime-obsessed cunts are your thing, have at it.
What's your favorite sound? My favorite sound is my balls slapping your ass.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

If I were an iceberg and you were the Titanic, would you go down on me?
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

wat
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Retlaw83 wrote:
On second thought I think I'll leave her to fuckers like you. Thanks!

PS, kind of cowardly to call your own sister a cunt, eh?
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Stalagmite wrote: PS, kind of cowardly to call your own sister a cunt, eh?
You clearly don't have a sister. I saw my sister in town today, so I avoided eye contact.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

To spite the better sex of your own genepool is spiting yourself in waves. I thought everyone knew this.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Stalagmite wrote:PS, kind of cowardly to call your own sister a cunt, eh?
Not really. She was a thieving drug and food addicted liar who spat on the entire family as we tried to help her, capping it by running off to Texas to marry some dude the family never met that she found over the internet.

Kind of presumptuous to assume scum doesn't have relatives, isn't?
- the Vault Dweller
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Well you live in America where fail is destined to happen on a regular basis so I think I'll blame you in any case just because....
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

pleonastic somnambulistic codshite OH NO

Post by Blargh »

Well you are a bit of a tool just because. Try to not worry, though - I won't hold that against you. Chiefly due to how unfeasible it would be for my opinion of you to deteriorate further. Ehue. :drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Stalagmite wrote:Well you live in America where fail is destined to happen
How are the censored games and the imminent internet censorship treating you?
- the Vault Dweller
Macky
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Macky »

Wait. So how much money did you put down for that pre-order box w/ the coasters? I ordered New Vegas off of Amazon because I wanted the Special Edition w/ same day delivery and I couldn't get that (or in store pick-up) with any other distributer.

Could I just purchase this 'set' for $5 at a Best Buy as if I was going to come back for the game? I only care because I still have my PC manuals and collectibles for Fallout 1 & 2 at my in-home bar and coasters would go nicely with the theme.

I really have no business in gaming collectibles outside of the Fallout franchise but I'd like these coasters. I mean Fallout 1 and 2 are my all time favorite video games so anything with the classic Vault Boy on it I'm going to want.
fallout ranger

Post by fallout ranger »

Cakester wrote:stuff

gay.
does this work
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Cardboard Patrol Boat wrote:imminent
Not quite so imminent. THEY now play to more immediate concerns, such as being almost unable to agree upon anything at all in an arena of sublime stagnancy. :drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Macky wrote: Could I just purchase this 'set' for $5 at a Best Buy as if I was going to come back for the game? I only care because I still have my PC manuals and collectibles for Fallout 1 & 2 at my in-home bar and coasters would go nicely with the theme.
The wording on the package is they hold the game for three days for you, at which point they issue you a $5 refund if you come back in. Also, since the people working there probably won't take into account you got part of the pre-order bonus at time of deposit, I see no reason why you couldn't do this - it was the first thing I thought after reading it.
Blargh wrote: Not quite so imminent. THEY now play to more immediate concerns, such as being almost unable to agree upon anything at all in an arena of sublime stagnancy. :drunk:
Good to know. Censorship disgusts me.
- the Vault Dweller
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Blargh wrote:
Not quite so imminent. THEY now play to more immediate concerns, such as being almost unable to agree upon anything at all in an arena of sublime stagnancy. :drunk:
At least they all show complete unity in the hatred and disgust towards Scientology. Some of the resources I found for my paper were good, but the YouTube videos from Australia were absolutely hilarious-- truly, a continent of anti-scilons.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Anybody who gives two shits about scientology on either side of the fence aren't worth a fucking shit in my opinion. To hate it means you actually give a fuck about daft deluded fucks to begin with.
Blargh wrote:
Basically, yes.
Blargh wrote:Well you are a bit of a tool just because. Try to not worry, though - I won't hold that against you. Chiefly due to how unfeasible it would be for my opinion of you to deteriorate further. Ehue. :drunk:
Your mum's a tool, fagbag
Macky
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Macky »

So... I just went to Best Buy and spent $10 for two pre-order boxes with these Vault Boy drink coasters. Don't plan on going back to pick up the game... or 2 copies of the game for that matter.

Twas and (tw)is a good idea for old school Fallout fans.
2%
Our Host!