Proclamation of Subsidiary Contrivances (Fallout Online)

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Proclamation of Subsidiary Contrivances (Fallout Online)

Post by Cakester »

Running head: Proclamation of Subsidiary Contrivances

Prosper's Paper on Engine Altercations

For too long I have disputed the conventions by which I congregate, and succumbed to the proximity of the Fallout's contemptible Lore. I, Prosper, the most magniloquent of the Fallout community, have fervently perspired beyond the limitations of purposeful canon by means of evolutionary instrumentality.

The interruptions of intermediate derivatives such as FO:T, do not exceed exclusionary passages through which I have triumphed. Fallout is a continuous whole, whose dynamo procreates the restless swinging vines of revolutionary dissidents in the all-to-common asymmetric ordering.

This as we know, embodies the sum of every repulsive scourge who believes he or she, has inherited the true feeling one would need to possess, if he or she is to express the adjacent dimensionality that is beneficent to the notion of constructive Fallout criticism.

To be continued...
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

You should learn the definitions of big words before using big words.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Agreed.

Understanding what Thesaurus.com has provided you probably should come before using it in a sentence.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

WHY YES I WENT THERE

Post by Blargh »

Reminded somewhat of Lukan the Witless ITT. This particular (at the risk of optimism) façade was spectacularly unamusing then as now. What a shame. :drunk:
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:You should learn the definitions of big words before using big words.
that just makes me angry man. just because you have never seen the words i chose used the way i have used them, doesn't make it invalid. it really ticks me off that you would think i don't know how to properly use a thesaurus. i don't make long winded explanations for every form my sentences take anymore.

what i typed up is way beyond your level and you know it. you don't like that and you want the easy way out of feeling like an idiot by trying to bring me down to your miserable conception of each and every word. of course some words you will accept a common definition for, but only as long as you can use those same words in a different way to be spiteful.

you are the oldest swell guy troll personality i know, and the only reason people like you do what you do is you are too cowardly to ever say anything that actually reflects your true beliefs and perceptions.

you have no care for compatibility of the individuals whose views you reap. you hide behind the immunity of the plethora of liberal mumbo jumbo.

i am not wrong here. this is a matter of your peers recognizing your inconsistencies of logic and emotional concern as it spans across your cherry-picked counter points .

that's right swell guy, the moment someone takes every one of your counter-points and lines them up they will see how spaghetti-like your flow of logic is.

you racist swell guy.

stfu chode. you and your racist swell guy Manoil are the biggest sheep i seen in a long time. the last thing you have the right to criticize me for is the perfection of my grammar.

my vocabulary skills is above you. i am not insecure in my intelligence when i say:
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

What HE said. Now I AM GETTING ANGRY! YOU HAVE INCITED RANCOROUS DISCHARGE!
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Fine
Last edited by Username on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

I'll have whatever he's having.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote:that just makes me angry man. just because you have never seen the words i chose used the way i have used them, doesn't make it invalid.
What makes it invalid is you use most of the words wrong.
what i typed up is way beyond your level and you know it. you don't like that and you want the easy way out of feeling like an idiot by trying to bring me down to your miserable conception of each and every word. of course some words you will accept a common definition for, but only as long as you can use those same words in a different way to be spiteful.
wat
you are the oldest swell guy troll personality i know,
I am a classic.
and the only reason people like you do what you do is you are too cowardly to ever say anything that actually reflects your true beliefs and perceptions.
My true belief is you used most of those words wrong, which I perceived using my eyes and speech center of the brain.
you have no care for compatibility of the individuals whose views you reap. you hide behind the immunity of the plethora of liberal mumbo jumbo.
You used reap wrong, and the second sentence doesn't make a lick of sense.
i am not wrong here.
You're wrong everywhere.
this is a matter of your peers recognizing your inconsistencies of logic and emotional concern as it spans across your cherry-picked counter points.
You're not a peer. Would you prefer I use careless, sloppy points that don't pertain to the discussion instead of carefully selected ones?
that's right swell guy, the moment someone takes every one of your counter-points and lines them up they will see how spaghetti-like your flow of logic is.
Spaghetti is pretty awesome. And did you know I'm the guy who suggested they use swell guy instead of flower for the word filter? You can't insult the swellest guy on here by calling him a swell guy.
you racist swell guy.
I didn't know idiots were a race.
stfu chode. you and your racist swell guy Manoil are the biggest sheep i seen in a long time. the last thing you have the right to criticize me for is the perfection of my grammar.
It wasn't your grammar, it was your vocabulary. If you can't even use a simple word like that right, what hope do you have combing a thesaurus?
my vocabulary skills is above you. i am not insecure in my intelligence when i say:
It should be "my vocabulary skills are," considering skills is a plural.

In conclusion, go study parts of speech so your thesaurus picks make sense next time. See ya later, swell guy!
Username wrote:Cute, first he makes a semi-serious point trying to make a point in a language he clearly does not speak
He's American, you jibbering Swedish retard.
- the Vault Dweller
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Fine.
Last edited by Username on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Why can't we all just get along? Is peace that overrated?
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Fine.

edit: No actually it's not fine. Retlaw correcting someones post is like Junktown calling someone a rapist.

He lacks any real profound knowledge about the topic and while his posts concerning other things can be funny to read it just looks ridiculous when he's trying to troll people in the guise of a grammar nazi.

=.O
The only reason I feel bad about arguing with him is because he's been around here for far longer than me. But I can't believe you all haven't owned him so many times already that he went down for good. Kinda weak to let him pick on poor ol´Snaketardo all alone to.
Last edited by Username on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SenisterDenister

:paper:
Last edited by SenisterDenister on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

I'll tell you Dennie, sometimes you remind me of Kofi Annan.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Username wrote: He lacks any real profound knowledge about the topic and while his posts concerning other things can be funny to read it just looks ridiculous when he's trying to troll people in the guise of a grammar nazi.
It annoys me when people use big words to look smart when they don't know what the fuck the words mean. If I were a grammar nazi, I would pick apart errors in everyone's posts - and my posts are rarely error-free.

Of course, my replies to him getting angry are trolling, because it had the aim to do nothing but push his buttons.

Swedes have serious comprehension problems.
- the Vault Dweller
SenisterDenister

I've been in a few forum administrations over the years. Trying to keep the peace is a first reaction sometimes, because of it. And here it largely doesn't seem to work.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Username wrote: He lacks any real profound knowledge about the topic and while his posts concerning other things can be funny to read it just looks ridiculous when he's trying to troll people in the guise of a grammar nazi.
It annoys me when people use big words to look smart when they don't know what the fuck the words mean. If I were a grammar nazi, I would pick apart errors in everyone's posts - and my posts are rarely error-free.

Of course, my replies to him getting angry are trolling, because it had the aim to do nothing but push his buttons.

Swedes have serious comprehension problems.

Yeah but alright. I'll try not to troll you back now and actually have a civil argument with you. How was his copy-pasta post proof of a lacking vocabulary?

I mean to be able to troll one inside a circle of such fine gentlemen like those in DaC your posts need quality themselves. (If you aren't trolling someone like Junktown, in which quality would just confuse him).

If anything it was full up to the roof with a varying vocabulary at the point of absurdity. Instead his grammar and understanding of the words was somewhat lacking at some points and a complete mess at others.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

:D :hug:
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

This is a new low for dac. Having third parties keeping the peace?? Civilization has come to the wasteland at last...
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

your prose are very purple prosper. they take away from your message, so much so that most of the time I (and everyone else) can't tell what the fuck you're talking about. I don't know if you'll understand this or if you'll dismiss it, but when writing something to get your ideas across to other people (who don't necessarily understand how you think), you have to make sure that they can understand what you're trying to say.

that being said, there is a very fine line between "style" and illegibility. I use "style" in this case to refer to elevated language, words one wouldn't normally encounter in regular conversation, yet used tastefully to convey the author's unique perspective. the way you write, you jam so many flowery words into a sentence that it explodes with description (often conflicting), hence nobody able to get the hang of what you're arguing for (or against), and then subsequently ridiculing you.

anyway, do with this what you will, I'm bored of writing.
Our Host!