Bunker trouble

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
rastic
SDF!
SDF!

Bunker trouble

Post by rastic »

I did nice small bunker for my campaign, everything work nice... just i cant visit bunker more than two times.

After second visit of bunker player cant, just stay on exit grid and nothing...

i created simple test campaign for discovery of problem and its looks that my bunker cant hanlde more triggers as that with "toogle exit grid on" and "end mission (world map)... so i used "nuke triggers on exit" settings for my bunker and problem with exit grid was gone...

so now i am unsure whats wrong, i need some special settings for bunker triggers ?

had anybody problem with this ?

if anyone post here same problem i am sory for that i was searching but didnt found it.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

It's been so long since I've modded Tactics, and I had a similar problem. I vaguely remember this having something to do with whether or not the bunker is actually set up in the triggers to be a bunker.

Nuking triggers on exit is a bad idea in the bunker, because then you can't have persistent changes throughout your campaign.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
rastic
SDF!
SDF!

Post by rastic »

thats dire problem... i was searching on web something about bunker etc, but its looks like no solution for this.

So i will remove bunker status of map and will try build it as normal mission...

i was just hoping that i will found someone who know whats wrong

anyway thanks for answer its good to know that is not problem in my game or settings... its just happens :dance:

EDIT 10.9.2010

found it, problem was that i forgot mark "PRESERVE" for exit triggers.
Our Host!