An age old question.

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Humanmeat
SDF!
SDF!

An age old question.

Post by Humanmeat »

Okay, I know this question has been asked many a time yet I don't wish shyness and the feeling of being a tool to deny me Fallout 2.

So...I've installed Fallout 2 into my Windows Xp computer (thats about as much as I know about it sadly) and I can no longer uninstall Fallout 2 and when I press play it says the disc needs to be in. I've already searched some sites for help but nothing clearly defined so an idiot (AKA Me) could use as proper instructions. Any help would be appreciated.

Also w00t first post ever for me ^_^ sad it had to be asking for help tho.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

did you do the manuél installation
inomel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by inomel »

If all else fails - http://www.ccleaner.com/ or format
Appearing stupid is sexier than being stupid. Although I hear stoopid was a cut perk in fallout three, but was abandoned when the devs found out it could be simulated by simply playing the game...
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

FORMAT your hard drive. that always causes more problems..... lol
inomel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by inomel »

Enlighten me.
Appearing stupid is sexier than being stupid. Although I hear stoopid was a cut perk in fallout three, but was abandoned when the devs found out it could be simulated by simply playing the game...
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I believe that DACK will be reincarnated as a hipster forum for cool snowflakes that are into obscure retro pc games no one ever heard about :V
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Hyacinth wrote:I believe that DACK will be reincarnated as a hipster forum for cool snowflakes that are into obscure retro pc games no one ever heard about :V
KGB!

download
Our Host!