Untitled Fallout 3 Fanfiction

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Untitled Fallout 3 Fanfiction

Post by Taco-Hero »

Uh, here's my fan-fiction. I changed some of the names that were used in the game to protect their anonymity. I might change the names. I'm not sure whether to continue or not. I hope you like it though and feel free to post your criticisms and stuff.

In the world of “Fallout 3,� there lived a man whom wandered the lovely East Coast in the hopes of finding his father, a noble cause indeed. This man was named “Stephanie.� Stephanie once had a home and stuff.

Once Stephanie stepped from the forever-sealed vault of his childhood and into a new landscape, a piercing light blinded him. Quickly he shielded his eyes, but in just mere seconds, his eyes had adopted this new perspective. Stephanie looked out onto an endless landscape, alone, rejected from everything he once knew to search for someone who had often been an enigma throughout his past. But what quickly overcame Stephanie was the feeling of awe, of opportunity!

Stephanie merrily skipped to the town of Bombsville after curiously searching through well-preserved mailboxes. Stephanie was surprised when the little robot guy greeted him and allowed entrance into the Bombsville.

Stephanie met Officer Shirley at the entrance, he talked about the bomb that the town was built around and how it needed to be disarmed and all but Stephanie was too thirsty to be bothered by such. Stephanie stepped into McJager's Awesome Saloon. What a dump!

Stephanie's head bobbled as he headed to the little bar area. In the corner of his eye he saw a curious-looking man in the corner, waving over to him. Stephanie walked up to the shady-looking guy. The shady-looking guy quickly introduced himself. “Mr. Boss is the name. Would you like a drink?�

Stephanie didn't like the looks of this guy. “I have quite the proposition for an intellectual mollusk quite like yourself.�

Stephanie scratched his head.

“I can see you are curious, but let me just tell you what the job entitles. I need you to--�

“No thanks! I got's to find my Dad.� Stephanie ventured back to the bar.

A ghoulish character by the name of Jake came over. “What is it that you need?�

Stephanie quickly answered, “I need to find my Dad.� Confused, Jake just handed the kid a bottle of Coke-Cola. Stephanie drank it all up. Gee, that was good! Later, Stephanie talked to McJaugwerty if he saw his dad around. The guy said he did and offered to help with the expense of a few hundred bottle caps (that's the currency.) Stephanie asked McMackey is there were any alternatives, McMajerky told Stephanie about a hooker with medicinal problems.

Stephanie jogged over to the hooker's house which lied (laid?) just outside of Bombsville. Stephanie knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Instead of barging in like a gentleman, Stephanie decided to go adventuring in the meantime.

Stephanie found a little school that was nearby and decided to have a quick gander. Our curious hero went inside. The place looked crummy, but it could've been worse. There could be BANG! Stephanie turned around. There was a raider standing there with a little gun, firing away at his head. (Stephanie's head.) Stephanie, knowing that he had no chance, his behind a desk. The raider searched about. The raider went through the rows of knocked-over desks. Stephanie's head, who was just peaking out of the desk began to sweat. Soon as the raider drew closer, Stephanie blinded him with his Pip-boy light. The raider was stumbling about, blinded. Stephanie grabbed his gun and made for the hills.

After that escapade, Stephanie went back to the little house where the hooker laid. Stephanie knocked on the door. He was dead tired now. Still no one answered. This made Stephanie mad. He went insdie anyway, since the door was unlocked.

Once he was inside, the hooker walked up to him. “Hey, kid. Whatcha you thinkin'. Did McNasty Burger send you?�

Stephanie didn't know how to answer. His dad never taught him how to talk to women. He quickly scrambled for an answer, “Uh... no.�

“Oh really?� The hooker stared Stephanie straight into his eyes. “Do you take me for a fucking fool?!�

Yeesh. Stephanie did not tolerate false language. “Um. Can you not do that�

“Do what?� The hooker changed her tone, “Cuss?� She teased.

“Y-yes.� Stephanie began to stutter. He said some other things, but he wasn't sure what he was trying to say, or if he said them at all.

The hooker looked up at him, “You're not from around here? Are you?�

Stephanie didn't know how to answer.

“What's your name?� Suddenly she seemed much more friendly, “I'm Starshine.�

“Is that your hooker name?� Stephanie asked.

Starshine chuckled and gently nodded her head. “Here, sit down.� She positioned Stephanie towards the little chair next to him. Stephanie slowly sat down, trying to ignore the rips and tears and stains that make up the piece of furniture.

He could he hear Starshine in the weed area with the sound of pots and pans being shoved about.

Starshine came back with a bowl of... something on top of a wooden tray. She sat it on Stephanie's lap. Stephanie looked down at the bowl as if it foretold the future. Starshine handed him a fork. Stephanie looked up at his host with a face that said, “What I'm supposed to eat this.� He looked down again, for a slight second he thought he saw something squirm about within the yellow paste.

Stephanie moved his eyes back up. Starshine sat in an opposing chair, her eyes glued on him. She seemed okay, sort-of but looking at her made Stephanie feel depressed. She wasn't unattractive, perhaps she was pretty is some way, but you could tell she was some sort of junkie if you looked at her. Just thinking that made Stephanie feel terrible.

“I didn't get your name.� She said.

Stephanie wondered if he should make something up, “Stephanie, ma'am.�

“Stephen?� Close enough. She could tell that Stephanie was a bit uncomfortable.

After a while, Stephanie left. He didn't hassle Starshine for the money, because she didn't have it. He walked back outside, feeling a bit bad about himself though. He went back to tell McSnappy. “Oh that is too bad.� He said with his Irish accent. “But I need those caps.�

And Stephanie needed information so he went about the town, looking for ways to earn some dough. He finally came across a place called “Bomb-shelter Wares.� Once inside, he was immediately bombarded by questions from the place's owner, Missy Pissy.

“Why HELLO there.� Jesus Christ. “Are you the one from the vault? Oh excellent! What's it like? Look, I need you to do some stuff for me so I can do some other stuff? Is that okay, good! Now I need you to go to the Ultra-Mart down the street and pick-up some milk and some pills. I'm OUTTA pills. There's some bottle caps for you. It's all in the name of SCIENCE!�

So Stephanie was on his way to the Ultra-Mart...
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Skip to the end. :drunk:
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

Do you think I should speed it up a bit?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I think . . . that you should skip to the end. We went over this, didn't we ? :drunk:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Blargh wrote:I think . . . that you should skip to the end. We went over this, didn't we ? :drunk:
That you did. Hyperlink for FLAIR!
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

It's certainly very Philip K. Dick. :chew:
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I enjoyed it. Where is the rest? Also, why do the male characters have female names?
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

So here's some more. I'm not sure if I should just put it into my original post.

And why do some of the guys have female names? I don't know. I was trying to come up with a name for the main guy, but Stephanie came out of nowhere so I just threw it in there. And I've always imagined Shirley being a good sheriff's name for some reason.

Thanks for the comments. :)

The sun was beginning to come down. He looked down the hill, the giant block of a building stood right there. This should just be a simple errand, Stephanie thought.

He walked down to the side of the building. It started getting cold, he'd better hurry.

Around the corner, there was a parking lot and the entrance, which was guarded by some giant scorpion-type thing. The creature had already noticed Stephanie's presence, staring into its eyes, preparing its stinger to tear into his neck.

The scorpion began to draw forth. Stephanie jumped back, he quickly looked behind him, an armored-bus had been conveniently placed behind him. Stephanie ran around the enormous bus, the scorpion unrelenting. Stephanie began ran away from the bus. As soon as he was at a good distance he pulled out the gun, the scorpion trailed behind, popping out from the side of the bus.

Without hesitation, Stephanie pulled the trigger, the bullet penetrating the side of the bus. The bus was still in one piece. The scorpion was getting closer.

Stephanie pulled the trigger but all it did was make this clicking-sound. He dropped the gun. He ran towards the river that was just nearby. As he got closer to the side of the river, the ground began to become more moist underneath his boots, he quickly found his face pushed flat into the mud before the river. He could barely get up. The energy that had pushed him was drained from him.

Suddenly, the sound of combustion could be heard in the distance, and then-- BOOM!!

Stephanie dug his face into the mud, the continuous sounds of explosions roared in the background. Moments later, Stephanie had pulled himself up. He looked up at the hill where the parking lot was, the bus had been replaced by smoke and rubble. A bumper from one of the cars was just a few meters from his feet.

Stephanie entered the parking lot, hoping to see the remains of that giant creature. Instead, car parts littered the area. Stephanie wiped the dirt from his brow, he made a hero's march toward the Ultra-Mart doors.

As soon as he stepped inside, a cool draft blew in his face. He stared into the darkness. He tempted to make a call, but all that came out was a silent cough. On his side, he noticed a door. He cautiously opened it, he stepped into the area, garbage laid about. In the corner however, he saw the appealing prescience of a refrigerator. He pulled the handle eagerly, he grabbed what was inside, two hardy boxes of SPAM®.

Stephanie forgot what Missy Pissy asked for, be he was sure that she would enjoy some delectable SPAM®. He decided to search some more in this seemingly-abandoned grocery store. There were a couple of locked containers, but he wasn't too good at picking locks. But he managed to come across a bucket with another handgun and some ammunition too! As soon as he grabbed some more supplies, he was ready to get out of there.

He went out the opposite door. As he carried the supplies, he was suddenly on the floor again. He had tripped over something. He looked around, it was a rusty grocery cart. He heard movement in the distance and then a “Who's there?� He jumped up. He clutched his gun tightly. He moved forth.

As he shuffled to the side of the rows of aisles, he saw little make-shift bridges of wooden planks that connected each top of the empty long food cabinets.

He sneaked past the raider whom seemed to be on the other-side of the store by now as his voice echoed.

Soon he came across a counter and hopped right over it. A door opened, a raider stepped right in front of him with an assault rifle. Stephanie took him by surprise and shot the guy in the chest. He fell over. Quickly, Stephanie ransacked the raider's belongings and stripped him of his clothing.

Stephanie slipped on the raider's rugged outfit and put on his mask. He grabbed the assault rifle and went down the corridor from where the raider came from.

He entered yet another room. A raider sat on a bedroll, swaying back and forth, his rifle lying next to him. Another raider patrolled from behind the counter. The two didn't seem aware of Stephanie. Until-- “Hey!� The raider on the ground called out to Stephanie. “What... was that noize? Grab me a beer.�

Stephanie raised his rifle and fired a whole round onto the raider. His blood splattered across the wall behind him. Stephanie turned and the other raider raced toward him. Stephanie fired at him, the raider's body was quickly ripped apart.

Stephanie continued to the door leading to the pharmacy supplies. He shot the lock off and walked inside. Metal racks were bombed and beer bottles were thrown across the room, but what caught Stephanie's eye was the robot that laid dormant within a capsule next to the computer. What a setup!

Stephanie managed to hack the computer (hacking computers is pretty easy for Stephanie) and unleashed the robotic guardian onto the raiders. Stephanie followed the robot as it made its rounds. “Have a nice day.� The robot shot lasers at the raiders, turning them into dust.

When Stephanie left the store, it was pitch black, but at least he got lots of loot.

He ventured back to Bombsville and over to the Bomb-Shelter Wares, but it was closed. He tried knocking on the door, but no one answered. This made Stephanie furious but it made sense. He asked McSnotty if he had any rooms in his saloon, but he said “None that you could afford.� So he had to sleep in the common house, where nomadic people slept as they passed through Bombsville. Fortunately they had an extra bed but it had a rotting pee stain on it so he had to flip the mattress over, getting some weird looks from the other people.

When he woke up, it was morning. But the some of the loot he found had been stolen from the lockers. This made Stephanie furious. He went over to Sheriff Shirley to report the crime, for which he answered, “Yeah, so when are you gonna disable that bomb?� Stephanie did so and everybody was thankful. Those crazy people that worshiped the bomb didn't really notice much. Shirley gave Stephanie a deed to his very own house and that made Stephanie happy, but he had to find his dad.

He gave the food stuffs and medicine to Missy Pissy, he was rewarded with bottle caps and rushed over to McCauighty. He gave him the bottlecaps in exchange for a wealth of information. “Yeah, your dad said he went over to some radio station place and you weren't born in the vault too or some shit like that.� This surprised Stephanie.

Stephanie made preparation for he he knew it would be a long expedition to the radio station where he'd hopefully find his dad.
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

Im thinking it will crash soon.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Needs more sex
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Amis wrote:Needs more sex
There wont be any, it's a Fallout 3 fanfiction. the most they'll do is lay next to each other in silence. Worth every penny.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Amis wrote:Needs more fade to black
Fix'd
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Yonmanc wrote:
Amis wrote:Needs more sex
There wont be any, it's a Fallout 3 fanfiction. the most they'll do is lay next to each other in silence. Worth every penny.
lol'd
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

xD, i like this.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

Here's some more.

Stephanie walked past the Ultra-Mart and continued down the road. As he was walking, a little kid popped out of nowhere. He stopped Stephanie, he was frantic. “Can you help me?� He was panting. “My shits all fucked-up man.�

Stephanie didn't appreciate that type of language, but this kid seemed to be in trouble. “What's the problem?�

“My father-- he...� He began trailing off. He started saying stuff about giant monsters by his home and that his father was trapped inside their house or something. Stephanie can relate to the missing father thing so he decided to try to help out, and plus he was a nice guy. (he was, not the kid.)

Stephanie tried to keep up with the kid who said his name was Bernie. A couple of blocks later, they made it to where Bernie was talking about. Stephanie saw all the ravaged houses, many up in flames. Giant red ants crawled about, shooting fiery stuff at things. This made Stephanie very nervous.

Bernie turned back to Stephanie. “Please help.� Stephanie had no choice, he had to overcome his fear of giant ants and help this kid out.

“Okay, just hide somewhere.� The kid started running for the hills. Stephanie turned to one of the ants which was heading towards him. It was even more repulsive up close. Stephanie pulled out his assualt rifle, but it made that clicky-sound again. If only he was better at repairing weapons. Stephanie began to panic. The ant was drawing closer and closer. Stephanie shuffled his feet and went into one of the nearby houses. Inside the house was all ashy because of all the fire. He looked down, there was a body on the ground, it was dead. Stephanie assumed it was the kid's father. He looted his Chinese Assualt rifle and some ammo. There was also a key next to him. Stephanie went back outside.

Stephanie fired like crazy at the ant. He shot the antennea and then the ant started going crazy and ran off somewhere. Stephanie's arm was on fire for awhile because of the ant, but it quickly went out. Stephanie went over to the shed and unlocked it with the key.

Inside the shed was some crazy scientific stuff, but none of it seemed to be working. Stephanie noticed a terminal on the table and logged onto it. It needed a password and Stephanie wasn't in the proper mindset to hack into a computer, luckily the password was on a post-it note on the side of the monitor. On the terminal it said some stuff about experimenting with ants and how could it would have to have a special ant army. Stephanie thought that would be cool, but stuff like that almost never works. The computer also belonged to this crazy scientist dude (or so Stephanie assumed) and that the ants are coming from the subway area.

Stephanie went back outside and searched for the entrance to the station while trying to elude those pesky ants. After a good hour of trying to look for the place he found it, but a bunch of those giant ants were guarding it. Stephanie turned back because he figured that he had no chance in heck of taking on those ants.

He went over to the dumpster where the kid was supposed to be hiding but he wasn't there. Stephanie wasn't sure what to do now. Stephanie went around the area, calling for the kid. He came by a little wharf over by the bridge just a few blocks from the town. There was this little old lady who was kind of just sitting there.

“Hello,� he said to the little old lady. “I'm looking for a kid, have you seen him around, he's about this tall--�

“My sons went over to the memorial to go fishing.� The old lady started staring off into the distance. Stephanie didn't reply. “Some raiders came by, looking for some dipshit from the vaults. Have you seen him ?�

“I dunno,� said Stephanie.

“Well, tell me when they find him.�

Stephanie walked away. The sun was starting to come down. He ended his search and went back to his house in Bombsville to sleep until morning.

He must have slept for twelve hours. When he got up from his bed, it felt as if his legs were about to snap off. His arms too were sore and felt like they were just going to pop off. He looked at his burnt arm, it didn't look too good so he went over to the Bombsville Clinic.

“Yeah, your arm doesn't look to good.� Dr. Ragmuffin ran his stethoscope down Stephanie's arm. “But, it isn't beyond my line of work.� The Doc pulled out his clipboard and started jotting down some notes in a very professional manner. He put some band-aids across the scars on Stephanie's arm and prescribed him with some pricey medication, but Stephanie couldn't afford it. Dr. Ragmuffin suggested some guy named Randy who hangs out at the local diner.

Stephanie met up with Randy behind the diner. Randy handed him a syringe filled with some brownish-green liquid inside and a canister. Stephanie was very reluctant due to his initial fear of needles, but the pain was beginning to swell-up. After injecting himself, Stephanie was now determined once against to continue his search.

He grabbed his things and stomped outside of the gate bus almost immediatley he tripped over a rock and his head hit the cracked pavement. Still, Stephanie was determined and marched forth.

He ventured back on the same road over by the Ultra-Mart. Suddenly, Bernie popped out of nowhere, teary-eyed. “What the hell man! You fucking left me!� He shoved Stephanie a little bit. “Asshole!�

“Shut-up you little shit!� Stephanie was a bit surprised and disgusted by his language. Stephanie threw the little kid to the ground. He continued, not even looking back.

A couple of hours later Stephanie made it to Johnson Avenue. There he met a bunch of armored people with giant weapons. “We're the Fellowship of Metal,� said the squad's captain. “We scavenge for technology in the wasteland and help the poor.� How lovely. Stephanie joined the group in their little escapade since they were trying to get to the radio station too. But the place had super mutantz everywhere.

The group made their assault into the run-down school, which was the only way to meet-up with their brethern at the radio station. They shot the super mutantz with the extra aid of Stephanie (who was shooting them like cake.) They made it to the entrance to the radio station.

Stephanie ran up the steps and looked up at the sigh, “The Radio Station.� This was the place. He pressed the door. A voice immediatley answered, “Sorry, uh we can't open up until all of the super mutantz are gone.�

Stephanie turned around. What super mutantz? Then that's when a explosion went off. From the smoke, a giant super mutant made its way into the little plaza area. The Knights of Metal began opening fire on the giant thing. Stephanie hid in the corner somewhere. He may have helped kill a lot of those super mutantz, this a situation more suited to them.

But nothing was working. The super mutant smacked the Fellowship members to and throw with its fire hydrant. Stephanie cowered in fear until something caught his eye. A hand-held catapult, the Earth-shaker, the pinnacle of weapon engineering. It laid there right next to one of the dead knights.

Stephanie made his move. The giant guy was now just standing in the corner... for some reason. Stephanie pulled the weapon onto his shoulder and launched one of its miniature nuclear bombs at the giant super mutant. It created a huge explosion right on impact, the super mutant was dealt a might blow, but was not dead yet. The super mutant turned its enormous head and started stomping toward Stephanie. Stephanie ran to the other-side of the plaza and opened fire again, this time hitting the giant right in the side of the head. It was dead.

After that was over, the captain came up and thanked him, “Thanks.� Then she was off. Stephanie entered the radio station and met with its DJ and proprietor, Jim. When Stephanie asked Jim about his father Jim began talking about how he talked to Stephanie's father about the “awesome fight� and justices and stuff. Stephanie was getting kind of pissed and and politely asked where his father was, “Where the fuck is my dad!�

“Whoa, whoa. Take it easy. I'll tell you, but first I need you to do something for me.� He began explaining about how good it is to help people out when everyone is trying to survive and that he needs Stephanie put some satellite on some roof or something like that. Stephanie had no choice, but to agree to the chore.

Stephanie may have helped take down those super mutantz but he wasn't ready to go on some huge thing, noy just yet. But his dad could be in trouble. As Stephanie went back into the lobby of the radio station he looked at the armored guys. He was thinking about just pointing the gun at Jim and forcing him to tell him where his father was, but surely these guys would be after him.

He went back to Bombsville. He needed to prepare some more in order to find this satellite which Jim said was in the most super mutant-infested area of D.C., and the only way to get there was going through a bunch of zombies underground.

So Stephanie went back to Bombsville. He decided to do some odd-jobs for some extra caps. He collected scrap metals for some old jerk and helped some chick out with some family-issues. Weeks started going by, he started traveling across the wasteland a bit, doing even more mundane favors, as well as fighting some baddies. In Bombsville, one person even went up to him, offering Stephanie a gift for his gratitude. Though it was just a bottle of Coke, it was okay. He drank it down in minutes, it felt cool but it did not fill up the emptiness inside.

Despite all of the medications he was getting from Dr. Readyberg, his arm still gave him pain. The scars were healing up nicely, but it still hurt. His leg was also never the same after an errand he did for Missy Pissy when he had to pick up some landmines, but some guy shot a landmine near him and fucked-up his leg. Some of the drugs Randy gave him did the trick, but they didn't last all that long.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

A week had passed since the Lone Wanderer's departure from his native vault. Across the Wasteland, Stephanie had developed a reputation that has yet to be matched. He had stomped all over this great wasteland, accumulating incomprehensible wealth. He had killed stomped on hundreds of mole-rats, eaten mirelurks and killed dozens of deathclaws with a swift and effortless blow. Anyone who tried to step in Stephanie's way were killed really badly.

One day, as Stephanie made his umpteenth round through the Capital Wasteland, he had stumbled upon a vault that has been untouched by his influence. In this vault was the most peculiar thing, a bunch of pods with people in them connected to a giant computer. Stephanie decided to jump in the empty pod. His mind was suddenly warped into some sort of computer program and now he was in the groovy 50's.

He was now a little kid in a strange neighborhood where everybody smiled and everything was black and white. In the middle of the neighborhood was a little grassy area with a little creepy girl flowering some plants. He talked to her and she said some stuff about things. Stephanie then went and did some stuff which eventually led to him bloodily massacring everyone. Now that was over the little girl told him that his dad was a dog so he slapped her and went inside some door that wasn't there before.

Stephanie was in the pod again and jumped out. That's when her father was standing there, waiting for him. “Oh hey. How's it going?� Stephanie said. That's when his father started talking about some stuff about a purifier and clean water. “Ok,� said Stephanie. Stephanie's dad asked if he could help him and Stephanie thought might as well.

So they went to that one city inside a giant aircraft carrier. There they met up with a bunch of scientists and they then went to the Jefferson Memorial which was the purifier but the dad wanted Stephanie to do some stuff for him and then some other armored guys came and then killed his dad. Stephanie helped the scientists escape and then got help from the Fellowship guys. He did some quests for them. Then he got kidnapped by the other armored guys who killed his dad but turned out they were actually the U.S. government. Stephanie then got to be the president who was a computer and blew him up and their base. He then helped the Fellowship invade the Jefferson Memorial which had been taken over by the U.S. government with the help of a Communist-fearing robot. Inside, Stephanie made the ultimate sacrifice of trying to turn-on the purifier while killing himself, but he was actually just in a coma. Then he helped distribute some water and help the Fellowship destroy the rest of the U.S. government. “Thanks,� said the Fellowship guys.

After all that Stephanie looked out from the balcony of Threenickel Tower. He had accumulated a great amount of wealth and experience. He even got some pretty sweet weapons but after a while those stopped being cool. He was also on every controlled substance known to man, but the high never lasted. Despite his influence and power of the wasteland, he looked out on the same wasteland he had first entered. After defeating the U.S. government, he managed to get invited to his home vault where he was quickly kicked out of after helping them with stuff, but even his home wasn't the same after he left.

It wasn't long before Stephanie's disappearance. Some believed that he died trying to wrestle a Behemoth with his bare hands, others believed that the wasteland didn't need him anymore so he left. Perhaps he was on to bigger and greater things or he just jumped from the that tower. But for as long as humanity still stands, there will always be people like Stephanie, whether they were heroes or not, there will always be someone who will be living proof of humanity's determination to not only survive but to live.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

moralfagottry? In my fallout 3?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

You betcha
The Philadelphia Lawyer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by The Philadelphia Lawyer »

Taco-Hero wrote:Do you think I should speed it up a bit?
Def speed it up a bit. lots of dialogue bores people, so maybe try and compress that into a descriptive paragraph with touches of dialogue instead of that waterfall of relentless speaking. The story is good though, just keep it up.

If you want, check out my fanfic it's in this forum and it's called "Hard Traveling". Give me feedback
Ew... ghoulification...
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

Thanks, don't know if I'm going to continue this story, or fill in some of the parts.
Our Host!