Fallout movie script

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Fallout movie script

Post by Megatron »

Fallout movie script

Scene 1
Its outside and some music is playing on this radar, suddenly the radar explodes and a big nuke lands and kills everyone
Guy:ARG
Vault guy:DO NOT WORRRY I am magic
Suddenly this giant cactus comes along and says
CACTUS:WOWW I AM CACTUS!
Then the main fallout title screen comes it saying
FALLIUT
Then some like little 50’s punk death metal thrash hardcore rave rap comes in then it cuts to this vault
VAULT PEOPLE:SAVE US WE HAVE NO WATER!
Vault guy:do not worry peeps am cool!!!
Then the walls transform winto this radiaoactive goo and these mutant zombies come through the walls and start killing people
MUTANT NINJA ZOMBIE PIRATE:RAR!
Then suddenly this huge explosion lands and everyone dies then this crusty old voice comes on saying
WAR WAR NEVER CHANGES HE END OF THE WORLD IS BAD AND WAR IS THROUGH ALL OF TIME AND FALLOPUT HAPPENED ONE DAY WHEN THIS PSYCHO COMPUTAI DID THIS THIGN AND BLEW ENVERYONE UYP

Then the crusty old guy gets shot in the chest with this shotgun and this big fight between this guy with a minigun and this other guy [the rest of the film is filmed in slo-mo]
Punk:Hey kid!
Minigun guy:die!11
BANG then all this stuff blows yp and this oil comes and turns everoyne into mutants or hairy lizrads and they eat loads of people
Robot: must killm zomnbies!!11
Then this robot totally goes insane and all these lasers cut all these peiople in half excpe tfor this stoned guy, who gets his legs blasted off
Stoner:hey man where mah legs ?
Robot:hahrhahaa
The stoner then gets really angry and these veins pop out of his head and he nukes the robot with this punch, then the world explodes and this guy in a wheelchair flys past BECAUSE ITSN AN EASTER EGG LIKE STWEPHEN HAWKING then he talks about how war is bad, thenhe gets shot in the head by something.
:chew:
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

How did you get the storyline for Fallout Fantasy? :P
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Pyro, how the h--- can you get your hands on such info?
As far as I see it that's exactly what the game will be like...
Just take the name: Fallout (nothing wrong with that) Fantasy (what the? can you combine a post-apoc RPG with trolls and magicians?) 8O
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

I think that Fallout Fantasy sounds too much like Final Fantasy to be a coincidence. What do you think?
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

I think the game will turn out to be even worse than we ever can expect, or else it will be brilliant (very small chance) and we have to wish we never said these things...
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

It could be just a name, I agree S_F there may be a small chance of it actually being good, but we have to wait and see. If it's on a console, how the hell can you control it?
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

I've got no idea, but if you can play C&C on a console, you must be able to play a RPG... and Action RPG must mean it's FP-view... but we just have to wait and see I guess...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

They might have to do it the way they did Baldurs Gate for the PS2.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

How?
Dogmeat
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dogmeat »

OMG OMG!!!11 WI HVAE TO MKAE STIEBVEN SPIELBREG DO TIS MOVI; TOIS SCRIPT r00lzzz!!!!11111##
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Yep. Hehe... :lol:
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Sir_Funkalot wrote:How?
What Baldurs Gate for the PS2 does is make it so that there is not cursor, when you move the analogue stick, the character moves. I found it a very good system as it means you could get in, attack and get out before they retaliate.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Well, maybe RPGs work on consoles, but what about 3D shooters and strategy games, I couldn't play one of these without mouse (and keyboard)...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Yeah, RPGs can work on consoles but I agree, 3D shooters do not, I have played 007 on PS2 and that's hard to control. Doom is easy to control as you don't have to look up and down. The main problem with console 3D shooters is the looking, you need a mouse to do it properly.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Yes, one hand for the free look and firing, and one for movement and other things like reloading and nightgoogles...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Yeah. What's your favourite FPS (first-person shooter) game at the moment? Mine's Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Sir_Funkalot wrote:Well, maybe RPGs work on consoles, but what about 3D shooters and strategy games, I couldn't play one of these without mouse (and keyboard)...
*psst, psst* Goldeneye & Red Alert, for example...
Dark Xenomorph

Fallout Fantasy has a 1:1000000000000 chance of being great.

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

I think that consoles are for idiots. I mean all those games could be good games on PC. Prime example are the Final Fantasies and the Metal Gear Soilds and GTA3. Those games would get 72%-92% on my scale. Frankly, if Fallout Fantasy is any good most likely it would be 7-11 hours of gameplay. Hopefully if it is good, those cosole players will appriecitied to qualitly of the fallout series.

Gamespy was a good website. Kreegle how r u doin!
Dark Xenomorph

Really....

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

TheReaper wrote:Yeah. What's your favourite FPS (first-person shooter) game at the moment? Mine's Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast.
Ok, Jedi Knight 2, i hear that is good although, the AI is bad, the weapons, exculing the light sabre are really inacurcute ( e.g. the storm trooper rifle ) and that u cant chose from being on the dark side or good side of the force. i may get though....

Right now my fav fps is Half Life mods like They Hunger and USS DARKSTAR.... I Still like rpgs though, and rts (my name on Battle.net is DarkXenolord) I may go get Jedi Knight 2
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

Kashluk wrote:
Sir_Funkalot wrote:Well, maybe RPGs work on consoles, but what about 3D shooters and strategy games, I couldn't play one of these without mouse (and keyboard)...
*psst, psst* Goldeneye & Red Alert, for example...
Again, Red Faction (ps2) Starcraft and Comand and Conquer (n64) and u cant forget perfect dark, cr*ppy goldeneye copy....
Our Host!