Dragon Wars - an Interplay classic

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Dragon Wars - an Interplay classic

Post by cazsim83 »

http://abandonia.com/en/games/3668/Dragon+Wars.html

If you haven't checked this out, and you're a fan of the ol' FP-RPG ( :) ) then perhaps you'd like to download the full, free version of this game - which came out in 1989, so don't expect gud grafiks or anything.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Or how about you download other, better FP-RPG's?

Start with Ultima underworld or Might and Magic series, for instance.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

The first Ultima Underworld is the, well, ultimate first person dungeon crawling role playing experience. I've raped my share of LCD-monitors with DosBox and UUW's huge pixels D:
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Ultima Underworld is the shité royalé, as in pretty gute. I'm to this day amazed at how it could go so down-hill from there, with first person shooters and dungeon crawlers.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

St. Toxic wrote:Ultima Underworld is the shité royalé, as in pretty gute. I'm to this day amazed at how it could go so down-hill from there, with first person shooters and dungeon crawlers.
I stopped being amazed. Now I'm like an amputee, I'm real brave around other people, but sometimes when I try to step out of bed and step through my "leg" and fall face first on the hard, cold floor, I just lie there and weep for a while... as long as nobody else is around to see.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
FsEtNrDaEtR92
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Re: Dragon Wars - an Interplay classic

Post by FsEtNrDaEtR92 »

cazsim83 wrote:then perhaps you'd like to download the full, free version of this game
Congratulations, you've been selected to receive 2 free iPod nanos.
Our Host!