Ban maccy man

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

:spacecat:

:salsa:
69%
:blargh:
31%

Total votes: 16

Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Ban maccy man

Post by Stainless »

:bored:
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

I would've voted for salsa, but hit blargh instead... can I get a do over?
Testicular Pugilist
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

The likelihood of hitting Blargh resulting in the coincidental burning of families and the rape of houses is rated as Very High. :drunk:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Ban banning.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I agree...ban banning. I even revoked Ozrat's ban. I've seen him at NMA recently. Someone tell him to come over and post some stupidity.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

King of Creation wrote:I agree...ban banning. I even revoked Ozrat's ban. I've seen him at NMA recently. Someone tell him to come over and post some stupidity.
I'm sorry... what?

Just as any other tool, banning is a function used for a purpose. And just like any other tool, though it can be annoying to use, it does serve that purpose.

It'd be better to have this place lightly inactive at times rather than be infected with a plethera of moronic thirteen year-olds making this place disgusting to tolerate and a complete pain in the ass to keep an eye on.

It seems to be a recurring topic, so why don't we look at the example of 4chan? No laws or guidelines or general standards of intelligence, and the place is overrun by incompetent jackasses posting pictures of their penises and refusing to hold even the slightest possibility of intelligent conversation. It's fucking vile, man! As the KoC[k], it's your responsibility to keep an eye on things, and if need be, exile the douchebags who fail to participate in kind with things or, at the very least, abide by some general amount of courtesy. Understandably, we fuck around to a great extent on here, but at least the news, discussions, scientific theories and unintelligible rantings are all active participation in creating something bigger than all of us.

Everything from Catman's salsa to Blargh calling me an egregious cunt has slowly compiled to make this place what it is, and for us to just... remove the immune system and let all the Invader Zim d-bags who answer every thought out post with "ur gay"... can you imagine how fucking boring this place would be? How cancerous and idiotic it would become?

I'm aware that this sounds overboard, obviously, but even the idea itself is a slippery slope that can make this place fall. FAR.

---------
Monologue removed
+50 rads
+6 shame
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Attempting to break Maccy's spirit is one of my few joys. I say don't ban him.

I also purposefully voted Blargh. No one rapes a house quite like he does.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Manoil wrote:It'd be better to have this place lightly inactive at times rather than be infected with a plethera of moronic thirteen year-olds making this place disgusting to tolerate and a complete pain in the ass to keep an eye on.
Either you become assimilated or you leave. It's as simple as that. The rest is just a question of time; and DAC is timeless.
spokomptonjdub
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by spokomptonjdub »

Manoil wrote:
King of Creation wrote:I agree...ban banning. I even revoked Ozrat's ban. I've seen him at NMA recently. Someone tell him to come over and post some stupidity.
I'm sorry... what?

Just as any other tool, banning is a function used for a purpose. And just like any other tool, though it can be annoying to use, it does serve that purpose.

It'd be better to have this place lightly inactive at times rather than be infected with a plethera of moronic thirteen year-olds making this place disgusting to tolerate and a complete pain in the ass to keep an eye on.

It seems to be a recurring topic, so why don't we look at the example of 4chan? No laws or guidelines or general standards of intelligence, and the place is overrun by incompetent jackasses posting pictures of their penises and refusing to hold even the slightest possibility of intelligent conversation. It's fucking vile, man! As the KoC[k], it's your responsibility to keep an eye on things, and if need be, exile the douchebags who fail to participate in kind with things or, at the very least, abide by some general amount of courtesy. Understandably, we fuck around to a great extent on here, but at least the news, discussions, scientific theories and unintelligible rantings are all active participation in creating something bigger than all of us.

Everything from Catman's salsa to Blargh calling me an egregious cunt has slowly compiled to make this place what it is, and for us to just... remove the immune system and let all the Invader Zim d-bags who answer every thought out post with "ur gay"... can you imagine how fucking boring this place would be? How cancerous and idiotic it would become?

I'm aware that this sounds overboard, obviously, but even the idea itself is a slippery slope that can make this place fall. FAR.

---------
Monologue removed
+50 rads
+6 shame
No.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

ban manoil
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

ban dac
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Manoil wrote:
I'm sorry... what?

---------
Monologue removed
+50 rads
+6 shame
i read about 7% of this post, the first three lines and the last three, someone can make more accurate calculations if they think my estimations are off
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Your Periodic Number is Rhubarb.

If you truly believe your own posturing, Danny, I cordially invite you to demonstrate your convictions by leaving this place immediately, not returning, and, if you're up for a bit of community (which is, I should remind you, Global) service, drowning yourself in a shoebox full of vomit.

Or do you envisage yourself as akin to a strain of Internet borne H.I.V - exempt to and untroubled by this 'immune system' you have so vocally defended ? :drunk:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

At least I stimulated a response. If that much.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I said ban banning, not ban disabling or highjacking.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

Ban jacking.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Jesus Christ wrote:Ban jacking.
off? How typically Christ-like, fair Jesus, my friend.

also - does this mean Dreadnought's ban is lifted? Cause that would be bad, m'kay?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Gimp Mask wrote:i read about 7% of this post, the first three lines and the last three, someone can make more accurate calculations if they think my estimations are off
Actually it's 13.7 %, so you're quite the trooper. :salute:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

VasikkA wrote:
Gimp Mask wrote:i read about 7% of this post, the first three lines and the last three, someone can make more accurate calculations if they think my estimations are off
Actually it's 13.7 %, so you're quite the trooper. :salute:
wow, i was expecting something like 3% margin of error but seems like i was way off. thanks for the correction :salute:

edit: just out of curiosity, was the calculation based on word count or character count?
Our Host!