More drawings!!!

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Kashluk

More drawings!!!

Post by Kashluk »

Some anti-US propaganda combined with my *exotic* past.

The underestimated "Mysterious Stranger"-perk from Fallout (2?).

"Kuole" is finnish and means "Die" in english... So you go and figure it out :twisted:

Anti-US propaganda... Actually this could be a real story.

I can't remember if this is a mercenary, bounty hunter or some special force recon, but he's wearing Kevlar at least :lol:

You must fight back! Don't agree to fall under the Western BOS's, Enclave's or Eastern BOS's thumb!!!

I love Day of Defeat. Then I drew this to show the world I 0wN3d the battlefields with my loyal MP44.

Translated = "Walking Killing Machine - The Finnish Wilderness Warrior".

From left to right: Horned skeleton, Dark Paladin and Sticky beast.

"Warning! Biological risk area!" both in russian and finnish.

Name says it all: The Rapid Strike Force-unit.

Raping those lamas with my Arctic Warfare Magnum!!! Muahahahah!!!

This is like a part of the scene, when the Vault Dweller decides to blast Overseer in half with the 10mm pistol (in the picture, it's a revolver).

A S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character sheet. It's supposed to be a big guns type of some kind...

Another S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character sheet - this time it's a field medic Doctor Holliday.

The third and the last character sheet. This one's a sneaky melee/small guns character called Desperado.

I think this brings up some doubts of me being a "devoted christian" :D

The first page: awful propaganda against USA. The second page: some kind of a weaponry shopping manual.

I loved the movie "Seven Samurais" and I created some characters to the FO-universe basing on the movie's idea.

Meaningless guns (ages old page... Most of the info is old/wrong or just simply retarded).

I love this one... Totally new silver Power Armor! For all your killing needs.

A hairy deamon. Yuck!

You know MC Banditos? It's a joke about them - Motorcycle Club Mexicans, the toughest asskickers on this side of Arctic Circle!

This is supposed to be a dude from Hitman - Codename 47 (PC CD-ROM). I added some Falloutish elements to spice up the big picture.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

boom biddy bye bye im a wuzzy
Last edited by Gimp Mask on Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

The question is, are you a WUZZY?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

thats whut i said
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Heheh, cool :P

I must ask you for a favor, Lasse... Could you do a simple review from all of the pictures above? If you could, I'd RRRREALLY appriciate it! And even, if possible, do a review of the ones in the old topic?
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Those are pretty good Kashluk, but I am a little worried about the anti-USA propaganda, some people on the forum might not like it...
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Nah, all the veterans know that I hate Americans and who cares what the noobs think? :twisted:

But could you give a bit more detailed review of the pics? Which one you liked, which one you hated and WHAT makes you think like that etc etc etc...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

I'll try to make a small review of the pics, maybe tomorrow, but I have to write my part of the round-robin over in the Fan-Fic section...
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

nooo
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Also, if you want some tips, you can always check the tutorials on
PolyKarbon
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Lasse wrote:Dunno, well most of the legs are pretty awkward, I know legs can be a bitch to draw, heh, just look for examples from other people's drawings.
The legs... No one else has ever commented about that, but when I begun to look at the pics... You're right! Those are a w f u l l y unnatural. Better start drawing more legs!
IMO the best way to learn draw better is to draw, draw, take example of (or copy) other people's drawings and draw more. :) For example, if you wanna learn to draw cool guns, go to www.securityarms.com , check out the pics, there are tons of them, and try to draw them yourself.
Well I think I can handle the guns pretty well... Or at least that's what I've heard from my friends (they can't draw a shit :wink: )
A nice way to learn draw human body parts well is to look for an example from yourself. I'm not trying to be a pro or anything and I don't even draw much anymore but don't let my comics bluff you. ;)
Yea, I understand that the way you've "drawn" your comics has been done with a meaning. It's meant to look stupid and that's good - they're really amusing!
The biggest "flaw" I see in the pictures is that they are quite flat, you should try to get more depth to them with shadows for example. Also they lack details, you should add all kinds of stuff to them...
Yea, I know they don't have any depth... That's why I try to create the 3d-feeling with the backgrounds and all the items around. I don't know how to draw really nice looking shadows or round shapes, so I guess that's just "me styleh".
Well the pics i like the most: the hairy dude, doc holiday, desperado (nice position although the left leg looks a bit strange), the page with guns remington looks great from that angle)
Yup, the leg's horrible... I just think that art ain't art if I erase it :P So let it be that way, heh.
The pics that i don't like: DoD pic (mostly because of those guys' odd poses), "death to america" pic (that crotch stance! noooo).
Yeah, the above poses look a bit weird, because they're meant to look like they're running from those holes behind 'em. A running pose, one could say. And that death to america... Well it was right after WTC was destroyed (damn, how long has it been?) and I got this extacy mood to mock USA every way I could...
Hope that helps even a bit :oops:
Yes, you've been helpful! Thank you, Lasse.

And thank you too, Funkalot. I'll check out the link, maybe I'll learn something useful :twisted:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

these are cool, I like these better than the others

polykarbon is ok, but someties its fun just drawing the way youre used to instead of making it look realistic [like the kashluk picture I did]
:chew:
Dogmeat
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dogmeat »

Not bad, not bad... And I see you don't love america. That's good.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

sorry edit time
Last edited by Gimp Mask on Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Yeah, know what you mean... But when I begin to really DRAW something I WANT to make it rool realistic. I guess that sanity test's "Obsessive-Compulsive: Very High" is true. I'm kinda perfectionist, but still can't reach to results I would want to!
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Kashluk what FTP do you use?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

WS_FTP95
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Hey just like me... :o
You use it just because it's free, right? :)
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

whutup yo
Last edited by Gimp Mask on Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Nice pics ^_^

I can imagine many various classes have been used to expand
your creative horizon, since most of those are from notebooks ^_^

GG.

And like S_F Said, check out polykarbon.
It's manga, true, but body-proportions would be greatly enhanced
if you used some of his methods. A bit tricky, but you could come
further than a long way with his tricks.
Testicular Pugilist
Our Host!