WotLK

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

WotLK

Post by jimmypneumatic »

Anyone play WoW, and have this already? I don't have the cash to buy it but Deathknights look pretty sweet, might have to get this next paycheck.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Haven't seen Smiley around for a bit, I'm assuming his WoWing it up.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Let's hope Blizzard keeps releasing new add-ons forever.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Tingle is also hooked on it. Hooray for WoW addicts.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

It is in the Little Book of Trite that Great Evil(s) may Never Truly Be Destroyed, Only Contained. :drunk:
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Been playing a lot of it since it was released, going to be lvl 75 in about two more hours of gametime. The race to 80 really is strenuous. Going to try to make the entire weekend a leveling marathon and then not log on until next Wednesday, since I'm quite busy during early parts of the week.

I'd really be looking forward to it some more if they had some hard content... but Naxx is a fucking joke. Really hope my guildies get to 80 soon so we can start doing the other 25mans.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

I'm waiting in que right now to log in and have been for 45 minutes. This sucks, you'd think with their deep pockets blizz could add a few more servers to alleviate this bullshit.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Been playing a lot of it since it was released, going to be lvl 75 in about two more hours of gametime. The race to 80 really is strenuous. Going to try to make the entire weekend a leveling marathon and then not log on until next Wednesday, since I'm quite busy during early parts of the week.

I'd really be looking forward to it some more if they had some hard content... but Naxx is a fucking joke. Really hope my guildies get to 80 soon so we can start doing the other 25mans.
Have you equipped the ring?
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

I got it at midnight. I plan on getting my priesty up to 80 first, then my lock and then possibly, maybe, a Death Knight.

Haven't had much time to play, though - had to go cross country to teach a course and have been spending quality time with my parents as well. Oi vey. But so far, I'm loving Nothrend.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

The only reason I was hesitant to getting into WoW when I got the original setup (aside from the monthly costs) was the fact that there were no Death Knight or Necromancer classes. Sorcerers and Priests.... it's just not the same. Now that there is an opportunity, I might look into it, but... I got too much shit to do as it is. No free time to spend paying into another addiction.
sarge112
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by sarge112 »

Manoil wrote:The only reason I was hesitant to getting into WoW when I got the original setup (aside from the monthly costs) was the fact that there were no Death Knight or Necromancer classes. Sorcerers and Priests.... it's just not the same. Now that there is an opportunity, I might look into it, but... I got too much shit to do as it is. No free time to spend paying into another addiction.
You also have to get an uncool character to level 55 before you can use it anyways.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Manoil wrote:I might look into it
Please, do. :pray:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

die
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

k, I'll let you know how it goes...

"Your equipped items suffer 10% durability loss."

Damn, it's the pits, don't try it.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

sarge112 wrote:
Manoil wrote:The only reason I was hesitant to getting into WoW when I got the original setup (aside from the monthly costs) was the fact that there were no Death Knight or Necromancer classes. Sorcerers and Priests.... it's just not the same. Now that there is an opportunity, I might look into it, but... I got too much shit to do as it is. No free time to spend paying into another addiction.
You also have to get an uncool character to level 55 before you can use it anyways.
So I heard. I might still go through with it, if only by way of using Infernals... the Burning Legion was/is one of the only factions that retains a sense of badassery. I'd be Undead, but I built up too much dislike for Sylvannas Windrunner in Warcraft III.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Some people actually play this game?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

What happened to just orks and humans?

Admit it, you're all addicted to a social chat-room bukkake 'rpg' of everquestian proportions. I'd rather be a meth whore.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

11 million

Anyway, 77 soon. Too bad that raid content is so fucking nerfed. Fucking twats at Blizzard. There are aspects that I absolutely love about this game but Blizzard is reall trying their best to fuck things up.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

VasikkA wrote:What happened to just orks and humans?

Admit it, you're all addicted to a social chat-room bukkake 'rpg' of everquestian proportions. I'd rather be a meth whore.
I got into part of the story of Warcraft, after playing the second game-- was never interested in the Humans or Night Elves, but the Orcs, the demonic influence, the wars that followed, and afterward, the creation of the Scourge.

(BTW-- THIS is an Infernal.)

Ner'zhul being the contained angry spirit of an Orc while commanding the Undead Scourge seemed kind of metaphoric in the sense that Jesus was a Jew and commands a following of Nascar fans who worship him in both his adult and infant stages of life
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

You are all a bunch of nolife loosers.
Seriously.

oo I plan to get my homo priest up to level 80 by playing uber leet with my guild and kill the dragon.

shut the fuck up artards and go out and fuck.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Our Host!