Need help with National Guard Depot (Spoilers obviously)

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

cazsim83 wrote:Unfortunately I have the 360 version and had no problems whatsoever in the armory - although somehow I missed whatever switch this was and left the utility door locked.

Guess I'll be going back, eh?
Wasteland Merc is out for the 360 as well?
BelRiose
SDF!
SDF!

Post by BelRiose »

Nicolai wrote:to get to the top floor you have to go through the offices and training wing (can't remember which one's first) and then exit to the main area through a door in the second area. shouldn't be too hard. the bunker inside the armory has a fatman that can fire 8 mininukes at once, which is pretty neat.
Yes, you first go the Offices, then to the Training wing. But, if you try to get up to the Offices or the Training Wing you will see that it is impossible. It only works on the Xbox-version. It is pretty disturbing... But I actually heard someone who got up on the PC version, but that could have been a console-command code. :anger:
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Post by Doc Hill »

No need for a whole forum, I've boiled down all advice to three cure all phrases
1:You shouldn't have put it in your ass in the first place
2:Your dick does not go there
3:Take bullet, insert in gun, take gun, insert in mouth, pull trigger. Call me if you have any furhter questions after.
Life is like cheap whiskey, it's mostly bad, and leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, but it's better then nothing.
Maccy Man
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Maccy Man »

you can take the short cut that i did. go to the room with a hole in the ceiling thats slopeing down, its near the top at the main room from their jump on the door and just jump onto the sloping floor hole flip the switch and go down and blast the bot that simple if you need more info http://wwwgametalkwebscom.webs.com/ can help with anything you need.
kill whales, make home with bones.
Our Host!