anyone else not get a cap when they drink a nuka?

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

pelegrin wrote:no no huge deal i have bulk caps and bulk ammo (the hunting rifle is the bomb jerry).

i just dont like my charater being wasteful its not in his nature
he is not the sort of person who after a hard day of mutie killin decides to pop open i nice flat warm nuka and drop the loot from it.

:)
I can't fucking believe this. I either want to have you hung as a bethesda employee for pretending that anyone has decided what is or is not in their oblivion 2 character's "nature" or kill myself because there's really some motherfucker out there who has thought up behavioral patterns for their fucking halo with skills puppet.

Jesus fucking fuck.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

popscythe wrote:their fucking halo with skills puppet.
Where is an "Accuracy" motivation poster when I need one as this is dead on.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

entertainer wrote:
cazsim83 wrote:Don't listen to entertainer - he's like the retarded kid we let hang around from time to time so we can laugh when he's gone.

:drunk:
I think you are talking about yourself.
I approve of this statement. :dance:
pelegrin
SDF!
SDF!

Post by pelegrin »

popscythe wrote:
pelegrin wrote:no no huge deal i have bulk caps and bulk ammo (the hunting rifle is the bomb jerry).

i just dont like my charater being wasteful its not in his nature
he is not the sort of person who after a hard day of mutie killin decides to pop open i nice flat warm nuka and drop the loot from it.

:)
I can't fucking believe this. I either want to have you hung as a bethesda employee for pretending that anyone has decided what is or is not in their oblivion 2 character's "nature" or kill myself because there's really some motherfucker out there who has thought up behavioral patterns for their fucking halo with skills puppet.

Jesus fucking fuck.
ohhh poor fanboy got no imagination ???????
yes the charater i play has traits that arnt in the game because that how i would like it to be it helps me not want to kill children in the street after wandering through little lamp light
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

to be fair, I play my characters to archetypes in pretty much every game. It just gives a little bit more replayability and different perspective/escapism. Unfortunately, most games allow you to do this quite a bit better in game then Fallout 3 has.
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

pelegrin wrote:ohhh poor fanboy got no imagination ???????
yes the charater i play has traits that arnt in the game because that how i would like it to be it helps me not want to kill children in the street after wandering through little lamp light
A little larp goes a long way. B)
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

pelegrin wrote: yes the charater i play has traits that arnt in the game because that how i would like it to be it helps me not want to kill children in the street after wandering through little lamp light
Maybe your parents shouldn't buy violent videogames for you if they make you act that way in real life?
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
pelegrin
SDF!
SDF!

Post by pelegrin »

Retlaw83 wrote:Maybe your parents shouldn't buy violent videogames for you if they make you act that way in real life?
dude if my parents where buying me computer games i would freak the fuck out but mainly because i didn't know there was an eb in the afterlife.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

speaking of little lamplight - one of the few things that really pisses me off in FO3 (there are plenty of things I bitch about, but this really upsets me) - BS made the decision to make it so you can't kill kids...okay, that's weak sauce, but fine, it is what it is.

The little lamplight brats always are rude....always. Why? Because somewhere in their nasty little programmed minds they know that they are invincible.

First mod on the agenda: Kids are a target.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Oh Laawddyy
Idiots, I'm cooler then you!
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

cazsim83 wrote:speaking of little lamplight - one of the few things that really pisses me off in FO3 (there are plenty of things I bitch about, but this really upsets me) - BS made the decision to make it so you can't kill kids...okay, that's weak sauce, but fine, it is what it is.

The little lamplight brats always are rude....always. Why? Because somewhere in their nasty little programmed minds they know that they are invincible.

First mod on the agenda: Kids are a target.
Killable kids mod
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

jimmypneumatic wrote: Killable kids mod
Thats not cool, u have enough Enemys to kill in this Game.
Leave the Childs alone, they r innocent!

1 of 10
I have given this file a rating of 1

Why would u wanna kill the kids anyway, This mod is very sick.
As is anyone who has the need to kill the kids even if it is only in a game
:drunk:
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

Wow, i thought i was just crazy. Those kids are little brats, i wanted to blow their brains out. They were annoying, one came up to me and criticized me for being a "fucking mungo." I was like "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE KIDS, I NEED TO FIND THE GECK!!" But the dialogue is not capable to say that, so i just tried to ignore them. That should be the second "maybe" mod, Adding more dialogue to...na that would be too hard to get reactions... unless you dont mind having none speaking dialogue.. nm that would be hard in the firrst place. But hey, anything imagine-able is do-able.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

pelegrin wrote:that too i just have a feeling im going to need it latter
I guarantee you won't unless you do something way wrong. I finished the game with ten thousand caps having spent several thousand unnecessarily. Money is never a problem because there is nothing worth spending it on.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

OriahUlrich wrote: "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE KIDS, I NEED TO FIND THE GECK!!" e.
Oh god I just woke up my girl in the next room because I laughed so loud at this...you bastard :hug:
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

I have a serious problem imagining what happened to you to make you so fucking stupid. It's not enough to exemplify fucking stupid with your ideas, you actually type fucking stupid too. It's like a whirlwind of anthropomorphic fucking stupid had an fucking stupid flavored ice cream sandwich and some fucking stupid asshole slapped the anthropomorphic whirlwind on the back as it was taking a bite and smeared fucking stupid all over it's face. That is what your posting is like.

You fucking stupid asshole.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

pelegrin wrote: dude if my parents where buying me computer games i would freak the fuck out but mainly because i didn't know there was an eb in the afterlife.
Then maybe you should stay away from videogames if you're supposedly a normal adult and they make you feel violent? That's a sign of not being right in the head.

Also, Popscythe, stop holding back and say how you really feel.
- the Vault Dweller
pelegrin
SDF!
SDF!

Post by pelegrin »

popscythe wrote:
I have a serious problem imagining what happened to you to make you so fucking stupid. It's not enough to exemplify fucking stupid with your ideas, you actually type fucking stupid too. It's like a whirlwind of anthropomorphic fucking stupid had an fucking stupid flavored ice cream sandwich and some fucking stupid asshole slapped the anthropomorphic whirlwind on the back as it was taking a bite and smeared fucking stupid all over it's face. That is what your posting is like.

You fucking stupid asshole.
ha ha ha ha thanks guy no really I haven't smiled like that for a while see I was feeling a little bit optimistic about the human race actually believing that somewhere out there was intelligent life but man I have to thank you for bringing me back to reality, proving me wrong nice.
btw using the word anthropomorphic doesn't make you look smart just makes me assume someone gave you a word of the day calendar its nice to see you have mastered the use of shit, fuck and stupid tho my 3 year old nephew has those down too.
So thanks again and any time I’m feeling optimistic about the human race again ill just jump on DAC and find one of your posts.

oh yeah one last thing your mum called she to say you were a mistake
WORLDonFIRE
Regular
Regular

Post by WORLDonFIRE »

Check out my awsome avatar.FREAKIN JESUS!
Fallout:3 they changed it now it sucks!
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

pelegrin wrote: ha ha ha ha thanks guy no really I haven't smiled like that for a while see I was feeling a little bit optimistic about the human race actually believing that somewhere out there was intelligent life but man I have to thank you for bringing me back to reality, proving me wrong nice.
btw using the word anthropomorphic doesn't make you look smart just makes me assume someone gave you a word of the day calendar its nice to see you have mastered the use of shit, fuck and stupid tho my 3 year old nephew has those down too.
So thanks again and any time I’m feeling optimistic about the human race again ill just jump on DAC and find one of your posts.

oh yeah one last thing your mum called she to say you were a mistake
Thank you, Pelegrin. Right when I thought punctuated, coherently formed thoughts might rule the forum, you brought me back to reality.

However, considering the fact that you're an adult and playing violent videogames makes you feel violent, and that your three year old nephew swears fluently and seems to be encouraged to do so, I feel it only right to recommend you retire from the human race post-haste.

In closing, suck it. Suck it dry.
- the Vault Dweller
Our Host!