why Fallout 3 will be superior to the originals...

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Like him posting here to begin with was a good idea to begin with? He was a troll from day one.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Yes, but he's also a proud black man, and no one can take that away from him. :dance:
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

the_BlackPipMan wrote:
if you cant tell the difference between a game made in 1996, and a game created in 2008, i think its the down syndrome. :dance:
I was referencing sanitarium - specifically the cinematic approach. It was far ahead of its time as far as I'm concerned - the other game I was comparing was battlefield 2 which came out...4 years ago? So...I don't see how you can fuck up that distinction but thats okay. Go back to dnd you fucking faget, put on the elf ears, and bend over for your friends, we won't miss you.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

the_BlackPipMan wrote:Aryans and hard ass cocks?

- sentence
no. :bored:
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I don't like this guy.

But I forgive him... He is clearly delusional.
SEIV
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by SEIV »

pretty
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

St. Toxic wrote:Yes, but he's also a proud black man, and no one can take that away from him. :dance:
Ghetto Goose comeback?
Queso Grande
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Queso Grande »

Oh my, so much rage in here! Let's sing so we can remedy the situation!

"Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya...
Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya...
Oh lord.... Kumbaya...."

*Sighs* I feel much better, don't you? :giggle:
SEIV
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by SEIV »

No
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Queso Grande wrote:Oh my, so much rage in here! Let's sing so we can remedy the situation!

"Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya...
Oh lord.... Kumbaya...."

*Sighs* I feel much better, don't you? :giggle:
Dread finally made an account on a workstation?
Ah well let's see how long he can go with insulting anyone.
Testicular Pugilist
Maccy Man
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Re: why Fallout 3 will be superior to the originals...

Post by Maccy Man »

the_BlackPipMan wrote:Thats right. you've read the title correctly. these are the reasons why fallout 3 has the potential to surpass the original games in kickassitude.

3D Graphics - This is an easy one. With our new graphical technology the fallout world look more realistic and beautiful then ever.

First person perspective - We will be able to see everything around our character. Instead of relying on clicking and text information, we can actually see items to interact with. visual humor will also be improved. seeing something funny is always better then reading something that tell you you see something funny.

VATS - Not only is it keeping the great tactical targeting as the original games, it also makes a point to slow down and zoom in on kills in a smooth cinematic style.

Dialog - There will be 20x the amount of dialog options of the originals, it will also use your effectiveness with certain skills to prompt additional dialog options. (exp. high science will trigger scientific response)

Adjustable camera - This game doesn't force you into playing the game only in FPP. It also allows you to go third person, as we as semi isometric.

Neutral characters- in this game it does not encourage you to be either good or bad. it has valid rewards for being neutral as well.

No useless skills - Every skill in this game has a solid benefit for the character. they have removed useless skill (or combined them with their logical partner) (exp. useless skills include: gambling, throwing)

more will be included as the thought arises.
allah praises f3!
Maccy Man
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Maccy Man »

the_BlackPipMan wrote:Thats right. you've read the title correctly. these are the reasons why fallout 3 has the potential to surpass the original games in kickassitude.

3D Graphics - This is an easy one. With our new graphical technology the fallout world look more realistic and beautiful then ever.

First person perspective - We will be able to see everything around our character. Instead of relying on clicking and text information, we can actually see items to interact with. visual humor will also be improved. seeing something funny is always better then reading something that tell you you see something funny.

VATS - Not only is it keeping the great tactical targeting as the original games, it also makes a point to slow down and zoom in on kills in a smooth cinematic style.

Dialog - There will be 20x the amount of dialog options of the originals, it will also use your effectiveness with certain skills to prompt additional dialog options. (exp. high science will trigger scientific response)

Adjustable camera - This game doesn't force you into playing the game only in FPP. It also allows you to go third person, as we as semi isometric.

Neutral characters- in this game it does not encourage you to be either good or bad. it has valid rewards for being neutral as well.

No useless skills - Every skill in this game has a solid benefit for the character. they have removed useless skill (or combined them with their logical partner) (exp. useless skills include: gambling, throwing)

more will be included as the thought arises.
fuck it messed up
Last edited by Maccy Man on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
kill whales, make home with bones.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Maccy Man wrote:allah praises f3!
It's funny because the dialog in Fallout 3 is complete shit, the only real viable build seems to be repair, INSERT RANGED WEAPON SKILL HERE, and science/lockpick for tag skills, and I only laughed at Bethesda's attempts at humor twice. All the other times I laughed were because the game is so silly in it's failed execution.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

haha, thought the same thing too...retlaw83
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Can't believe this guy posted a thread about supporting F3, he is swimming in a pool full of sharks.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

God... I know most you guys don't like psychology but I seriously feel the need to investigate the psyche of said darkie in question
Maccy Man
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Maccy Man »

f3 for life!
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

I could probably fall in love with this OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone if he weren't such a blatant retard.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Maccy Man
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Maccy Man »

thats so sweet!
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Maccy Man please leave for your own good.
Our Host!