Diablo II

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I am willing to bet that it will be good, blizzard have a perfect score so far if you ask some people. (I dont like their fluffy games). I honestly hope that it is good. Though the fucking arrogance that the PR guy was putting through in the demonstration leaes me feeling that they can suck my cock, while i steal their game.
Mechanurgist
Strider
Strider

Post by Mechanurgist »

Reinstalled last year. Played the Hell out of it when D3 was announced. Kind of like gorging on ice cream.
Death: "Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me!"
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

So the patch 1.13 has been in production for over a year now and is finally live in PTR. It is a bit of a disappointment, the changes are extremely minor, however there is some new world event, akin to Uber Tristram and Diablo Clone.

The BIG thing for me in the patch is that Iron Maiden has finally been removed from Hell Knights, the fuckers instacunting you in Chaos Sanctuary and Baal's Throne Room. This gives more room to my favourite thing in the game: CS running. Barbarian's Whirlwind mana cost has been reduced by 50%, so a WW CS Barb is definitely a possibility now, however WW has always been weak in PvM. If there's any hardcore D2 players in this lot, then I'd recommend to give it a go.

However, when browsing the forums, I came across something else, a fan made mod for D2. Fan mods for D2 have always been promising and I think this one really should be given a go:
http://www.arimyth.com/hell.htm

Notes of last update that came out seem very promising indeed:
http://www.arimyth.com/HU1.21z_update.txt
Something that D2 should always have been.

Gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkgH7d7m2f0
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I hope this game turns out to be good. I really liked the first one.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Wow. I thought we established that I was playing D2 alone in the dark. Well, now I'm interested
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

I made a Hammerdin last summer and I'm still keeping it alive. Level 93 and fully geared, but could obviously use slightly better skillers.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Oh dear god. After blizzard killed off my barbarian about 6 years ago I never gave it a second go.
Our Host!