ROFL

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

ROFL

Post by rabidpeanut »

cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

rule #5's flash movie doesn't work anymore :sadblinky:

also, there's a lot of news out there between yesterday and today (I had to get my gamerscore up since my friend Eric is finally catching up fast) so I'll be posting in about 4 hours or so - Jen wants to have a date night

quick edit - " Requests of this nature that are made in the Site Feedback forum are dealt with by DarkUnderlord and believe me when I tell you that you don't want him getting your request first and moderating the forums until suitable replacements are found. "

:rofl:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

we have moderators?

*looks at own title*

we have admins?
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

"One-liners will not be tolerated en masse. "

Haha! I laugh at your rules DAC!
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

LOL Didn't even know DAC had rules? OSHI-
���������
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

I think this was my first PM message I ever sent - here's what Teatime wrote back:

To: cazsim83
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:58 pm
Subject: Re: violation?
you're right, and i've warned him. thanks.

Unfortunately, my sentbox was getting a wee bit full, and I had to delete my first msg ever sent - I wrote something along the lines of "NSFW pic which violates Rule X" with a link to the thread and everything

:bigbrother:
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/profi ... le&u=10059

LOL

Stop bitching you fucking cunt. THE WORST kind of people, is snitches and those so called complainers.
���������
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

To: Megatron
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:10 am
Subject: Re: Photo? Quote message
what you thinked about it ? having nigthmares ?
:chew:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Wasn't Davide like JohnPnP's crush or something? Or was Davide someone else? I would really like to hear about the legend of Davide.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Dreadnought wrote: Stop bitching you fucking cunt. THE WORST kind of people, is snitches and those so called complainers.
I think you're violating one of the 27 rules, Dreaddy.

It's funny that in almost all instances, the people who complain about rules are generally the ones who just hate using any restraint whatsoever - in effect making them boring, useless, wastes of humanity, who are immature in all the worst ways, and only serve one purpose - to infrequently make some joke, gesture, or ejaculation that causes the rest of us to laugh. *At* them.

At the very least, I don't hold any delusions of grandeur or actually believe that anybody here listens to me, respects me, or cares what I think. I've posted some rants, or some bleeding-heart stuff before, but at the end of the day, I could probably count on one hand the number of serious (and good) ideas that I've received.

Why? Because this is the internet.

Also - it would be way awesome if you would contribute in any way, shape, or form other than insulting me. It's kind of like beating a dead horse. And you're not even really good at it.

Atoga is probably the only one who I pay attention to his criticism, number one because he posts so rarely, and he is so damn good at making me look like (more) of a buffoon.

Try to find your niche, Dreadnought. "My inbred retarded small-membered stalker" just isn't the role for you.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

cazsim83 wrote:
Dreadnought wrote: Stop bitching you fucking cunt. THE WORST kind of people, is snitches and those so called complainers.
I think you're violating one of the 27 rules, Dreaddy.

It's funny that in almost all instances, the people who complain about rules are generally the ones who just hate using any restraint whatsoever - in effect making them boring, useless, wastes of humanity, who are immature in all the worst ways, and only serve one purpose - to infrequently make some joke, gesture, or ejaculation that causes the rest of us to laugh. *At* them.

At the very least, I don't hold any delusions of grandeur or actually believe that anybody here listens to me, respects me, or cares what I think. I've posted some rants, or some bleeding-heart stuff before, but at the end of the day, I could probably count on one hand the number of serious (and good) ideas that I've received.

Why? Because this is the internet.

Also - it would be way awesome if you would contribute in any way, shape, or form other than insulting me. It's kind of like beating a dead horse. And you're not even really good at it.

Atoga is probably the only one who I pay attention to his criticism, number one because he posts so rarely, and he is so damn good at making me look like (more) of a buffoon.

Try to find your niche, Dreadnought. "My inbred retarded small-membered stalker" just isn't the role for you.

Ok, so after the TLDR post, pity overcame me and I sort of read your shit.

1. I contribute a lot. Under the big pile of crap there's a thin layer of quality. You on the other hand, as most members of DAC, stew in your own juices made of mediocrity and nothing (metaphorically represented as something that actually exists). Also, I don't mind 100 retards laughing AT me when 1 smart person I respect tells me I am right. I got used to the incompatibility of me to the intellectually inferior plebs. I'm just not witty enough to shake them off like the pieces of shit they are. :emo:

2. Atoga has a neutral status for me. I see him as one of the many many people who exist. Never really formed an opinion about him afaik. May he live happy and prosper.

3. My niche is being the little abrasive cunt I am, if you like it or not. I mean I can go all cool, post once a month and say something smart that actually matters and then we will discuss it like grown ups and tell each other how much we respect each other etc. etc. etc.... aka Internet swell guy.
Fuck that. I like being the 1 % that isn't a total commoner. I receive enough love, I don't need to fight for it on the internet, like you dear cazsim. I fight for hate. Internet is my playground. And I like taking away your toys. And what I can't take, I destroy. :giggle: Not really...
Last edited by Dreadnought on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

If I was in World War Two they'd call me spitfire.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

I think they would call you "szmalcowniki" (I think I spelled it right??)

Also - dread, I read your post, but I'm not going to continue the flaming, okay? But it really doesn't matter, does it?
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

At least u admit that u got pwnt. Good for ya. Let's drink beer and eat Oysters Kilpatrick together. :drunk:
I'm not resentful, so enjoy life, even when I am around.

PS: While writing this I almost set my face on fire when lighting up mah joint. :flamethrower: :i dont want to set my face on fire - I just want to start. I little flame in your :goatse: :
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

To: Stainless
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:35 pm
Subject: Hammer is spamming me!
Help! Hammer is spamming and threatening me! He wants to hack my site! Stop him or something!
---

Aaah, memories
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

cazsim83 wrote:rule #5's flash movie doesn't work anymore :sadblinky:
:rofl:

It was moved.

I think we went over this about a year ago.

Here it is.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Wasn't Davide like JohnPnP's crush or something? Or was Davide someone else? I would really like to hear about the legend of Davide.
davide was from the south america or something and spoke broken english. he was always trying to get a girl called davonne, they used to play rpg together? he then moved to the knight command post and lived like a king. i ended up getting his password for dac somehow, made a few shit posts then forgot the password. he is mia, afaik. irl mabye :flamed:

that is where davide, the comic comes from. a little bit.

VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

The Davide saga felt somewhat incomplete. You should make a new season. Or an epilogue, whatever. 12204 people have already signed the petition.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I wave my scrotum at these so called 'rules'
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

VasikkA wrote:The Davide saga felt somewhat incomplete. You should make a new season. Or an epilogue, whatever. 12204 people have already signed the petition.
davide is trapped in the triangle of time. though dirk built time machine so who knows what future chronicles may occur. twb rip.
Our Host!