Location problem - GHOST FARM

If you can't get the Fallout games to run the way you want, or are having trouble with bugs, here's the place to ask for help.
Drunk_Squid
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Location problem - GHOST FARM

Post by Drunk_Squid »

I recently reinstalled Fallout 2 (a version that apparently is for Windows XP, import from UK I believe) and when I go to the Ghost Farm it is non existent, I use the map thing and it doesn't show anything, and it is only a problem for this location, yes I have used the mapper but didn't mess with the Ghost Farm.

and this is what I see when I go to the Ghost Farm:
(Anyone have similiar issues?)

:anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:
Last edited by Drunk_Squid on Fri May 23, 2008 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

: D A D A :
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

How terrible.
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
Drunk_Squid
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Drunk_Squid »

Fuck

Why is it fucking doing this?
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

karma...
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Drunk_Squid
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Drunk_Squid »

Wow, helpful.

And what the fuck did I do here anyway? I was originally asshatted for no reason at all. So fuck you.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

So was I but they kept me cause i'm SEXY
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

pssst....hey....Sulik is overloaded

if you haven't already gotten the quest in the regular way (I noticed you said you used a mapper) try that first - if that doesn't work, report back and we'll try to help!
Drunk_Squid
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Drunk_Squid »

Well now I realize the entire DAC is an asshat forum, same sort of responses I get in the asshat forum.

Edit:

Nevermind I found out what the problem was.

It was due to me playing it with a higher resolution, I am changing it back once I finish it. I got the quest in the regular way, by talking to Jo about investigating the farm.

Oh yeah and thanks for the help to the above post.

I don't understand why that's the problem though, everything else seems to work fine (but annoying due to the edges of the maps with higher resolutions).
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

no waut - thats whats its sypposed ti klook luikre
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

Drunk_Squid wrote:It was due to me playing it with a higher resolution
So next time write what mods and shit do you use you fucking idiot you fucking cunt.
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Please never come back here. :flamed:
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Drunk_Squid
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Drunk_Squid »

entertainer wrote:
Drunk_Squid wrote:It was due to me playing it with a higher resolution
So next time write what mods and shit do you use you fucking idiot you fucking cunt.
Well I guess I should have taken that into account, but didn't assume it was the problem since pretty much every other location in the game works FINE with the resolution I was playing it at.

And if I had originally wrote what mods/ect. I am running you probably wouldn't have cared to begin with, but either way, just go eat shit and leave me the fuck alone.

Oh yeah and also, I'm glad I don't live in Lithuania.
Doggedmeat
Respected
Respected

Post by Doggedmeat »

Drunk_Squid wrote:
And if I had originally wrote what mods/ect. I am running you probably wouldn't have cared to begin with, but either way, just go eat shit and leave me the fuck alone.

Oh yeah and also, I'm glad I don't live in Lithuania.

rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

That is seriously fucking disturbing dreadnought.

BTW squiddie, this is no longer a fallout forum, this is a place to bitch about how shit everything really is. Since bethesda fallout no longer exists as a good thing, it is now a mark of betrayal, also we have all played the game at least 10 million times and did not need any help in doing so. if you want to buy ANYTHING go to fucking san fansisco. This is the only thing you need to know. if you cant fucking read the in game text, then don't expect us to bail you out.

Stop posting boring fallout related shit. Fuck. Sorry to crush your happy liitle soul like that but fuck man, i come here to read shit and waste time and i dont want memories of fallout coming back so that bethesda can rape my mind with their infected cunts dripping all over the freshly exhumed fallout memories.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Location problem - GHOST FARM

Post by Gimp Mask »

Drunk_Squid wrote:Image

this is what fallout should have been like anyway, way better than the originalé
sulik is overloaded btw ok
Drunk_Squid
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Drunk_Squid »

Well that's what I figured about Fallout 3 and what not. Then again I NEVER UNTIL NOW SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FALLOUT FUCKING 3 YOU FUCKING IDIOT. But then again I don't give a fuck what you want me to say you fucking idiot, yeah I know I have played through the fucking game a million times like you all have too, I just reinstalled it and started playing it again for some reason so shut your fucking mouth.

If Fallout 1 and 2 talk is so fucking boring then leave the fucking website, and also why the fuck were there a million fucking topics before I started posting a couple days ago? Oh yeah this is a fucking Fallout website and I don't give a flying fuck what you say about Fallout 3, *I DON'T FUCKING CARE!* YEAH I KNOW, IT FUCKING SUCKS, I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE FALLOUT 3 EITHER, I WON'T FUCKING BUY IT, BUT GUESS WHAT, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT, FUCK YOU.

HEY IS THAT BITCH STEPPING AND KILLING THE CAT REAL? IF YES I WOULD LIKE TO FUCKING RAPE HER AND FUCK HER EYE SOCKETS TO DEATH AND CUM INTO HER FUCKING SKULL, FUCKING AWFUL BITCH.

Wow awesome cat picture, yeah I've seen it a dozen times on the internet already and I knew someone would reply in that fashion anyway because of what I said about: LEAVING ME THE FUCK ALONE AND COMMITTING FUCKING SUICIDE.

FUCK YOU SMUG HIPPIE swell guy FUCKS.

In case you didn't know:

This is a *technical* forum. So I was right to respond in the fashion I did since your initial responses were not technically relevent, therefore you are fucking morons for even persiting now.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

:Open mouth:

:insert penis:
Drunk_Squid
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Drunk_Squid »

rabidpeanut wrote::Open mouth:

:insert penis:
:chew:
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

shit. drunk squid is making sense. I'll be taking a leave of absence for the loony bin - see you soon.....maybe.
Our Host!